Pan-European core property funds attracting capital - Invesco
19 March 2012, 06:48 PM
Institutional investors are increasingly seeking pan-European core property funds that offer stability of income through a spread across different markets with varied cycles, says Invesco Real Estate's Simon Mallinson. Capital is flowing strongly into such vehicles.
- Czech investments seen picking up as core market Poland slows
- AEW Europe raises ¤1.8bn in 2012, AUM hits ¤17.5bn
- German cities dominate investor forecasts - ULI/PwC Emerging Trends
- Rockspring/GCI Paris buy said for Korean Pension Service
- Schroders in first close at ¤225m of Swiss European Property Fund
- UK’s Tristan raises ¤170m for opportunity fund
- European logistics income return outperforms - new IPD report
- Asia, US seek European property with different aims - IPD conference
- Texas ERS ¤85m Aberdeen FoF mandate targets Euro opportunity
- IPD launches investable global index of real estate funds
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.