European office demand to hold despite shrinking populations - Colliers
26 March 2012, 07:27 PM
Demand for developed Europe office space in the future - through 2030 - will stay at a similar level to today despite shrinking populations and the rise of alternative workplace strategies, says a new report from realtor Colliers International.
- EMEA rentals flat as low supply offsets economic slowdown – Colliers
- 'Yugosphere' with common rules seen helping SEE property
- Russian office to stay strong, CEE may falter - Colliers
- Prospects improving for secondary real estate - CBRE
- Frankfurt prime office in heavy demand, yields falling - CBRE
- European 3Q office rents fall again, values stable - JLL
- Selected European cities have global investment potential - C&W
- Poland to remain key CEE nation for investment - Colliers
- Albania retail, office vacancy to stabilise after easing - Colliers
- Polish real estate success story to continue - IVG
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.