Tighter finance seen putting end to French home price rises
27 March 2012, 07:57 PM
Loans for French housing are expected to contract 13% to ¤131bn this year, putting an end to rises in prices, says French mortgage bank Crédit Foncier.
- German new residential prices rise 8.5% in May
- German residential still 20% below fair value - PMM Partners
- German housing price bubble watch needed - BVR
- French 2012 new home sales set for lowest level in 15 yrs
- Spanish housing prices down 3.2% y/y in first quarter
- French CRE investment to pick up in second half - E&Y survey
- German house prices end 2011 4.7% higher - Hypoport
- Paris future-completion office deals jump 127% - JLL
- Berlin’s Deutsche Wohnen ¤195m capital increase oversubscribed
- High-end demand boosts Engel & Völkers to record 2011
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.