Rivero guarantees led to French Gecina departure
30 March 2012, 11:18 AM
French REIT/SIIC Gecina Chairman Bernard Michel says the group was only made aware in the past month of unauthorised loan guarantees issued in 2009-2010 by predecessor Joaquin Rivero, who resigned from the board this week as a consequence.
- Rivero-Soler era ends at French Gecina as Blackstone, CDPQ take seats
- Paris office-residential conversions to focus on CBD, west
- BNPPRE sells bulk of Paris CityLights development
- Unibail wins Brussels NEO tender, plans ¤550m Mall of Europe
- Canada Life lends £135m to London REIT Shaftesbury
- French SFL sees Crédit Agricole raise stake again, confirms Qatar
- Accor aims to boost real estate returns with new strategy
- French private saver OPCIs' ¤283m inflow shows potential - IEIF
- French Tour Eiffel recommends improved ¤53 takeover bid
- French Carrefour, partners sets up ¤2.7bn Carmila mall firm
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.