Rivero guarantees led to French Gecina departure
30 March 2012, 11:18 AM
French REIT/SIIC Gecina Chairman Bernard Michel says the group was only made aware in the past month of unauthorised loan guarantees issued in 2009-2010 by predecessor Joaquin Rivero, who resigned from the board this week as a consequence.
- Lone Star, JPM said ahead in ¤4.5bn Spanish Eurohypo bid
- Blackstone in ¤473m logistics buy from French FdR
- French, Finnish logistics most attractive in 2014 – UBS
- American Realty REIT buys German engineer's HQ near Düsseldorf
- French asset manager Perial targets ¤400m investment in 2014
- French SCPI inflows stabilise in 2013, housing funds subdued
- Allianz raises property target to ¤40bn, including lending
- French court temporarily halts Qatari Printemps takeover
- French mall REIT Altarea FFO slips, sees rebound from end-2014
- Pan-European property funds return 5.2% in 2013 - IPD
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.