Rivero guarantees led to French Gecina departure
30 March 2012, 11:18 AM
French REIT/SIIC Gecina Chairman Bernard Michel says the group was only made aware in the past month of unauthorised loan guarantees issued in 2009-2010 by predecessor Joaquin Rivero, who resigned from the board this week as a consequence.
- Rivero's Bami files for bankruptcy, Gecina unaffected
- Spain’s Metrovacesa in ¤1.95bn debt-equity swap
- French Gecina removes CEO Clamageran over strategy
- French Gecina to cut housing further, Rivero not replaced
- Blackstone, CDPQ buy more debt secured on Gecina shares
- Blackstone, Ivanhoe formalise Gecina Spanish debt partnership
- French Gecina appoints Generali's Depoux as new CEO
- French REIT Gecina to continue Spain, logistics sales
- Gecina 1.5% stake sale casts doubt on Blackstone interest
- Rivero leaves French Gecina board, as profit halves
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.