Rivero guarantees led to French Gecina departure
30 March 2012, 11:18 AM
French REIT/SIIC Gecina Chairman Bernard Michel says the group was only made aware in the past month of unauthorised loan guarantees issued in 2009-2010 by predecessor Joaquin Rivero, who resigned from the board this week as a consequence.
- Spain's depressed urban land prices now attracting buyers
- French SCOR debt fund takes part of pbb ¤54m project finance
- GRI Italian property execs hope ECB test unblocks banks - blog
- French REIT Terreïs boosts portfolio to ¤1.6bn as refocus continues
- Housing offers French REITs good returns at low risk - Tannenbaum
- French office value decline spreads to central Paris - IPD
- Generali RE, Saint-Gobain to build new Paris La Défense tower
- French insurer, at 90%, to decide on Soc. Tour Eiffel's REIT status
- Redevco opens ¤90m ALEA 101 on Berlin's 1911 C&A site
- London, Paris, Istanbul top Euro growth scores – LaSalle's E-REGI
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.