Rivero guarantees led to French Gecina departure
30 March 2012, 11:18 AM
French REIT/SIIC Gecina Chairman Bernard Michel says the group was only made aware in the past month of unauthorised loan guarantees issued in 2009-2010 by predecessor Joaquin Rivero, who resigned from the board this week as a consequence.
- Valad France to invest ¤200m-¤300m in office/retail
- French private investors buy German asset manager KGAL
- ABP hires Savills to find Royal Albert Dock occupiers
- French office conversions seen as no solution to housing shortage
- European 2014 property investment to hit ¤150bn - DTZ
- Appeal filed against French Icade-Silic merger approval
- French government wants La Défense quarter to expand housing
- French rent guarantee scheme may cost ¤600m
- Gecina healthcare unit Gecimed to generate 6.9% in new aquisition
- Unibail-Rodamco invests ¤130m in Barcelona mall remodel
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.