Rivero guarantees led to French Gecina departure
30 March 2012, 11:18 AM
French REIT/SIIC Gecina Chairman Bernard Michel says the group was only made aware in the past month of unauthorised loan guarantees issued in 2009-2010 by predecessor Joaquin Rivero, who resigned from the board this week as a consequence.
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- Qatar invests in Spain's Colonial, buys 9% of French SFL via Dubai firm
- C&W raises 2014 European RE debt sales forecast to ¤50bn
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- French 2014 CRE investment could reach ¤19bn - Savills
- Risanamento reaches deal on ¤1.2bn Paris portfolio sale
- Dutch Bouwfonds IM plans French European housing fund
- French Viveris completes ¤160m healthcare portfolio, eyes Germany
- China's Fosun in group buying Athens Hellinikon for ¤915m
- Dubai investment firm buys 8.64% of French REIT SFL
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.