Rivero guarantees led to French Gecina departure
30 March 2012, 11:18 AM
French REIT/SIIC Gecina Chairman Bernard Michel says the group was only made aware in the past month of unauthorised loan guarantees issued in 2009-2010 by predecessor Joaquin Rivero, who resigned from the board this week as a consequence.
- French Gecina to cut housing further, Rivero not replaced
- Rivero-Soler era ends at French Gecina as Blackstone, CDPQ take seats
- Rivero's Bami files for bankruptcy, Gecina unaffected
- French Gecina selective on ¤1bn investment plans - chairman
- Gecina offers Rivero-Soler board seats to Blackstone, CDPQ
- Rivero leaves French Gecina board, as profit halves
- French Gecina to be net seller in 2011 after CEO change
- French Gecina says CEO change does not imply dismantling
- French REIT Gecina to continue Spain, logistics sales
- French Gecina CEO eyes shift to more risk-taking
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.