Spanish Metrovacesa shares dive on affiliate receivership
08 April 2012, 01:14 PM
Shares in Madrid-based listed property developer and investor Metrovacesa plunged 8.82% to ¤0.62 last Thursday amid news that an affiliate has entered receivership. The group’s stock is down 38.4% so far this year.
- Gecina offers Rivero-Soler board seats to Blackstone, CDPQ
- Soros adds 5% Italian IGD stake to new Spanish REIT holding
- German Palmira teams with Spain's Kefren in Spanish logistics
- Hines Italia's Catella, citing rising Italy interest, raises company stake
- German Annington raises ¤304m for its new 41,000 unit purchases
- BBVA forecasts first Spanish home investment rise in eight years
- Hospitality Asset Managers Association launches European arm
- Soros, Paulson, Moore, Cohen, Pimco pile into Spanish REITs
- Spain to outperform London, German prime - Deutsche
- 'Click and collect' emerges as key strategy for retailers - CBRE
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.