Spanish Metrovacesa shares dive on affiliate receivership
08 April 2012, 01:14 PM
Shares in Madrid-based listed property developer and investor Metrovacesa plunged 8.82% to ¤0.62 last Thursday amid news that an affiliate has entered receivership. The group’s stock is down 38.4% so far this year.
- Spain’s Metrovacesa shareholders pledge 5-year safeguard
- Russia’s Hals-Development narrows 2012 net loss
- Gazit's Atrium net hit by valuations but EBITDA higher
- Spains Realia’s profits up 11% amid belt-tightening
- Madrid’s Metrovacesa exits Spain’s residential market
- Spain’s Metrovacesa plans ¤1.2bn debt swap
- UK’s Cordea Savills to place ¤750m for German investors in 2014
- Finnish Citycon places ¤350m 10yr bond at 2.5%
- Gazit’s Atrium raises ¤350m in its first unsecured eurobond
- Czech billionaire's 51% of Hungarian Ablon triggers full bid
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.