Spanish Metrovacesa shares dive on affiliate receivership
08 April 2012, 01:14 PM
Shares in Madrid-based listed property developer and investor Metrovacesa plunged 8.82% to ¤0.62 last Thursday amid news that an affiliate has entered receivership. The group’s stock is down 38.4% so far this year.
- Spain's Metrovacesa to de-list after creditor banks take over
- French Gecina, Spain's Metrovacesa said studying merger
- Spain’s Martinsa further into red after receivership
- Bankia bailout prompts Spanish RE share rally
- Spain’s Colonial back in black in 2011, buoyed by SFL
- Spain's Metrovacesa creditors see stake value down 86%
- Spain’s Metrovacesa plans ¤1.2bn debt swap
- Spanish banks boost stake in Metrovacesa to 96%
- Spain’s struggling Metrovacesa cuts debt to ¤2.5bn
- Spain’s Metrovacesa swings back to net profit
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.