Spanish Metrovacesa shares dive on affiliate receivership
08 April 2012, 01:14 PM
Shares in Madrid-based listed property developer and investor Metrovacesa plunged 8.82% to ¤0.62 last Thursday amid news that an affiliate has entered receivership. The group’s stock is down 38.4% so far this year.
- Spain’s Metrovacesa shareholders pledge 5-year safeguard
- URO becomes fourth Spanish REIT listed on Madrid MAB
- Russia’s Hals-Development narrows 2012 net loss
- Gazit's Atrium net hit by valuations but EBITDA higher
- Spains Realia’s profits up 11% amid belt-tightening
- Madrid’s Metrovacesa exits Spain’s residential market
- Spain’s Metrovacesa plans ¤1.2bn debt swap
- Sweden’s Balder ups stake to 28% in Finnish housing firm Sato
- Spain’s Villar Mir to build ¤500m hospital, mall in Madrid
- Finnish Citycon, Swedish NCC earmark ¤250m for Espoo mall
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.