Spanish Metrovacesa shares dive on affiliate receivership
08 April 2012, 01:14 PM
Shares in Madrid-based listed property developer and investor Metrovacesa plunged 8.82% to ¤0.62 last Thursday amid news that an affiliate has entered receivership. The group’s stock is down 38.4% so far this year.
- Rivero-Soler era ends at French Gecina as Blackstone, CDPQ take seats
- Spanish home site signs reciprocal deal with Chinese Juwai.com
- French Tour Eiffel recommends improved ¤53 takeover bid
- French SFL sees Crédit Agricole raise stake again, confirms Qatar
- French insurer raises Eiffel bid to ¤331m after ruling
- Spain values in rental recovery, repositioning - TH RE’s Martin
- Qatar invests in Spain's Colonial, buys 9% of French SFL via Dubai firm
- Spanish home sales surge 40% in February, but slower than January
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- Dubai investment firm buys 8.64% of French REIT SFL
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.