Spanish Metrovacesa shares dive on affiliate receivership
08 April 2012, 01:14 PM
Shares in Madrid-based listed property developer and investor Metrovacesa plunged 8.82% to ¤0.62 last Thursday amid news that an affiliate has entered receivership. The group’s stock is down 38.4% so far this year.
- Qatar invests in Spain's Colonial, buys 9% of French SFL via Dubai firm
- Spanish home sales surge 40% in February, but slower than January
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- Dubai investment firm buys 8.64% of French REIT SFL
- Market access is biggest challenge in Spain – Cadena’s Khullar
- Paris Court rejects Tour Eiffel bid blockage by dissident shareholder
- Spanish Colonial shares soar as ¤1bn loan added to ¤1.27bn equity
- Blackstone, partner buy Spanish CatalunyaCaixa's ¤8.7bn RE platform
- Berlin moves toward residential rent cap, affordable housing
- Madrid 1Q office deals quadruple to ¤200m - Savills
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.