Spanish Metrovacesa shares dive on affiliate receivership
08 April 2012, 01:14 PM
Shares in Madrid-based listed property developer and investor Metrovacesa plunged 8.82% to ¤0.62 last Thursday amid news that an affiliate has entered receivership. The group’s stock is down 38.4% so far this year.
- German IVG requests compensation from former management
- Orco shareholders in court action to block capital raise
- Warsaw's iconic Hotel Bristol sold again
- Gazit-Globe, with Atrium, Citycon, eyes new opportunities in Europe
- CBRE Spain head Galobart calls housing market bottom
- Newest UK REIT Redefine active in Europe and internationally
- Union's Düsseldorf Meliá buy takes hotel holdings to ¤1.8bn
- German Grand City raises ¤176m in capital increase
- French Icade-Silic merger moves another step closer
- Another Spanish servicer sold to US firms Kennedy Wilson, Värde
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.