Spanish Metrovacesa shares dive on affiliate receivership
08 April 2012, 01:14 PM
Shares in Madrid-based listed property developer and investor Metrovacesa plunged 8.82% to ¤0.62 last Thursday amid news that an affiliate has entered receivership. The group’s stock is down 38.4% so far this year.
- Swedish Kungsleden in ¤173m capital increase
- German TAG boss Elgeti steps down; firm launches buyback
- French developers seen main winners in govt housing plan
- Rental growth, value-add deals on Spanish horizon – PIE Breakfast
- German Westgrund in ¤140m capital increase
- French Eurosic to buy out SdP minorities to wrap up ¤1bn deal
- Shareholder Hoang withdraws from French REIT Eiffel
- Helsinki's Citycon plans ¤120m for Swedish mall co-development
- Edmond de Rothschild funds take stake in French Atland
- Italy, eyeing France, Spain success, reforms REIT/SIIQ regime
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.