Austria outpaces Italy in 2011 property returns - IPD
18 April 2012, 07:36 PM
The IPD Italy Annual Property Index measured ungeared total returns across all standing property investments of 4.3% last year but was well outpaced by neighbouring Austria where capital values held up to give a 6.3% return.
- Austrian real estate returns 6.2% in 2012 - IPD
- CEE property returns 5.6% in 2012, Poland outperforms - IPD
- European property funds return 4.9% in year to June - IPD
- European logistics income return outperforms - new IPD report
- French institutional OPCIs return 2.9% in 1H12
- European hotels, now mainstream, return 7.4% p.a. over 10yrs - IPD
- European property funds performance converging - IPD
- CEE property returns 8.3% after roller-coaster – IPD's Manginas
- French institutional OPCIs return 4.7% in 1H11 - IPD
- Germany’s Warburg-Henderson eyes over £1bn investment
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.