112 new malls planned in Germany through 2015 - IFG
19 April 2012, 08:59 PM
Some 112 new shopping centres, adding 2.3m sq.m. retail space, will be developed in Germany through 2015, says the Institute for Commercial Centres IFG. It projects a focus on inner city locations and increasing competition between city and regional centres.
- Stuttgart’s ¤550m Milaneo to receive DGNB Gold
- Retail warehouses in German B, C cities seen major trend
- BPT's Baltic fund yields 8.2%, sees strong outlook
- German city of Neumünster greenlights ¤145m ECE, HBB mall
- German DIC Asset sees solid 2013, pickup in 2014/15
- Poland’s Echo invests ¤42m in Katowice business park
- Demand for W. European prime retail boosts rents - BNPPRE
- Blog: Takeover speculation on NL's Corio centres on Unibail, ECE
- UK's Helical to open new Poland mall before year end
- Office leads Hungary green building trend - Colliers
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.