Nordic markets escapes 1Q European RE deal slowdown - CBRE
23 April 2012, 10:04 PM
European commercial real estate investment slowed in first quarter to just under ¤24bn, largely reflecting seasonal factors, said realtor CBRE. Volume was 31% below 4Q11 and 18% down from 1Q11. The Nordic region was an exception.
- Germany, non-euro markets in focus of retail investors - CBRE
- Europe's ¤120bn CRE 2012 investment matches 2011 - CBRE
- Investors focus on safe havens as Eurozone falters - CBRE
- German GLL RE buys Warsaw Renaissance building
- Asia, Mid-East, S.America boost European RE spend - CBRE
- Nordic RE remains resilient despite volume falls - CBRE
- Russian CRE investment poised for sound growth - CBRE
- Paris overtakes London as top investment destination – CBRE
- CEE property investment nears peak levels - CBRE
- Morgan Stanley, MSS to focus on Denmark, Sweden, Finland
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.