AFI delivers 78 000 sq.m. Moscow business centre Aquamarine
25 April 2012, 11:48 PM
Israeli-owned listed Russian developer AFI has appointed Cushman & Wakefield as leasing and sale agent of its Aquamarine III business centre, the third component of its multifunctional Ozerkovskaya embankment project in Moscow, for delivery this quarter.
- Helsinki's Technopolis pays ¤220m for Norway office campus
- Sweden's Catella sets up French property asset management
- European property investment from Middle, Far East climbs - Savills
- Austrian S IMMO exceeds 2013 sales target at ¤130m
- European Zurich fund's first buy is Munich office at 6.6% yield
- ICSC Euro-Shop Index rises, but pace of improvement slows
- French government wants La Défense quarter to expand housing
- Swiss 2nd homes become scarce after new law - Engel & Völkers
- US Fortress nearly withdrawn from German housing firm Gagfah
- German Annington said close to buying Vitus housing for ¤1.3bn
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.