AFI delivers 78 000 sq.m. Moscow business centre Aquamarine
25 April 2012, 11:48 PM
Israeli-owned listed Russian developer AFI has appointed Cushman & Wakefield as leasing and sale agent of its Aquamarine III business centre, the third component of its multifunctional Ozerkovskaya embankment project in Moscow, for delivery this quarter.
- Hispania's second Spanish hotel follows good Malaga buy
- TriGranit sells Budapest complex to Dutch private hospital
- Green-certified German offices now at 5% - JLL
- German pbb, HRE appoint Arndt, Köntgen co-CEOs
- Three European towers in final for world’s best highrise
- Dutch Syntrus buys French retail from Grosvenor for ¤120m
- Russia's Klyachin buys Prague hotel, eyes more abroad
- Frankfurt's Gateway Gardens to link to urban metro
- German TAG boss Elgeti steps down; firm launches buyback
- C. Europe industrial growth to maintain hot pace – C&W
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.