AFI delivers 78 000 sq.m. Moscow business centre Aquamarine
25 April 2012, 11:48 PM
Israeli-owned listed Russian developer AFI has appointed Cushman & Wakefield as leasing and sale agent of its Aquamarine III business centre, the third component of its multifunctional Ozerkovskaya embankment project in Moscow, for delivery this quarter.
- Berlin Hyp, Helaba grant ¤200m to Unibail for Warsaw mall
- Spanish retail investment triples in 2013 - Savills
- UK’s Henley plots European entry with Germany, Benelux JV
- AEW Europe 2013 deals top ¤2.7bn, raises ¤1.6bn new capital
- German Aareal provides ¤152m finance for Brussels deal
- Global RE investment to rise to $1.33tr in 2014 - C&W
- Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Paris enjoy airport hotel boom
- Airport City Manchester plans to court Chinese backers
- German pbb raises new business by 46% to ¤8.2bn
- Allianz buys Paris office from Union Investment for ¤220m
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.