AFI delivers 78 000 sq.m. Moscow business centre Aquamarine
25 April 2012, 11:48 PM
Israeli-owned listed Russian developer AFI has appointed Cushman & Wakefield as leasing and sale agent of its Aquamarine III business centre, the third component of its multifunctional Ozerkovskaya embankment project in Moscow, for delivery this quarter.
- AFI buys out partner in Moscow project for $230m
- Russia’s Ferro-Stroy puts Moscow business centre up for sale
- LSE-listed Russian-Israeli developer AFI doubles 1Q13 net to $15.6m
- AFI sells Moscow Westec project offshore for $383m
- Belaya Dacha in housing debut near Moscow
- Hines’ $300m sale of Moscow flagship office thought near
- Gazit's Atrium 1Q profits slide on Russian retail woes
- Israeli AFI 9mth profit more than doubles to ¤55m
- Austrian BAI, Bank Austria to sell ¤500m Vienna mall complex
- Israel's AFI starts first $133m Moscow region housing phase
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.