AFI delivers 78 000 sq.m. Moscow business centre Aquamarine
25 April 2012, 11:48 PM
Israeli-owned listed Russian developer AFI has appointed Cushman & Wakefield as leasing and sale agent of its Aquamarine III business centre, the third component of its multifunctional Ozerkovskaya embankment project in Moscow, for delivery this quarter.
- Chinese New Century hotels in ¤25m German refurbishment
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- M&G lends ¤110m in largest post-crisis Dutch resi deal
- Hatfield Philips wins eight European loan servicing mandates in 1Q
- German Deka finances Paris La Defense tower after all-equity buy
- PIE Retail Breakfast has refurb, CEE-Turkey new-build as key themes
- Dutch Bouwfonds IM plans French European housing fund
- French 2014 CRE investment could reach ¤19bn - Savills
- Russian 1Q retail completions drop 45% but strong year ahead - JLL
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.