AFI delivers 78 000 sq.m. Moscow business centre Aquamarine
25 April 2012, 11:48 PM
Israeli-owned listed Russian developer AFI has appointed Cushman & Wakefield as leasing and sale agent of its Aquamarine III business centre, the third component of its multifunctional Ozerkovskaya embankment project in Moscow, for delivery this quarter.
- Africa Israel chief sees good prospects in Russia
- AFI buys out partner in Moscow project for $230m
- Israel’s AFI starts more Bucharest offices as first fills
- AFI sells Moscow Westec project offshore for $383m
- LSE-listed Russian-Israeli developer AFI doubles 1Q13 net to $15.6m
- AFI Europe Romanian mall nearly 70% pre-leased
- Russia’s RB Invest fund earmarks $300m for malls
- LSE’s AFI wins $650m VTB Russian loan
- CEE 1Q investment triples, Poland most attractive - CBRE
- Israel's AFI wins ¤30m Raiffeisen finance for Romania mall
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.