Azerbaijan's $32bn Fund eyes European real estate
14 May 2012, 07:16 PM
The State Oil Fund of Azerbaijan, the nation's sovereign wealth fund, plans to create a specialised structure for investing in real estate and to start allocating capital in the next 3-4 months. It will target some 5% of its $32bn in AUM primarily at European property.
- Highstreet plans sale of 25 German Karstadt stores in 2013
- Skanska, Areim in JV to develop ¤224m Stockholm flats
- Gecina healthcare unit Gecimed to generate 6.9% in new aquisition
- German IVG requests compensation from former management
- German Union to launch property debt, repositioning funds
- Nordic manager NREP buys ¤110m retail in Denmark
- Orco shareholders in court action to block capital raise
- German Union pays DIC ¤155m for Frankfurt MainTor office
- Gazit-Globe, with Atrium, Citycon, eyes new opportunities in Europe
- French Primonial REIM pays ¤71m for retail complex
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.