Azerbaijan's $32bn Fund eyes European real estate
14 May 2012, 07:16 PM
The State Oil Fund of Azerbaijan, the nation's sovereign wealth fund, plans to create a specialised structure for investing in real estate and to start allocating capital in the next 3-4 months. It will target some 5% of its $32bn in AUM primarily at European property.
- Azerbaijan's Paris, Moscow buys take European RE over ¤450m
- Series-Sovereign Wealth in European Property – 2. Qatar's Al Thani clan
- Azerbaijan's SOFAZ sovereign seeking value-add funds - PERE
- La Française launches first French SCPI focused on Europe
- Numerous big deals before year-end reshuffle European real estate pack
- Norway Pension to expand property holdings, structure, target markets
- Sovereigns, US investors move up European debt curve – Tyndaris
- China's $575bn CIC eyes Euro infrastructure, real estate
- Blackstone said with $2bn in equity for its 4th European property fund
- Azerbaijan SWF equal to half national GDP - Movsumov
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.