Azerbaijan's $32bn Fund eyes European real estate
14 May 2012, 07:16 PM
The State Oil Fund of Azerbaijan, the nation's sovereign wealth fund, plans to create a specialised structure for investing in real estate and to start allocating capital in the next 3-4 months. It will target some 5% of its $32bn in AUM primarily at European property.
- Aberdeen’s liquidating Degi Intl. German fund pays out ¤160m
- C&W raises 2014 European RE debt sales forecast to ¤50bn
- Qatar invests in Spain's Colonial, buys 9% of French SFL via Dubai firm
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- German Deka finances Paris La Defense tower after all-equity buy
- Dutch Bouwfonds IM plans French European housing fund
- China's Fosun in group buying Athens Hellinikon for ¤915m
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.