Azerbaijan's $32bn Fund eyes European real estate
14 May 2012, 07:16 PM
The State Oil Fund of Azerbaijan, the nation's sovereign wealth fund, plans to create a specialised structure for investing in real estate and to start allocating capital in the next 3-4 months. It will target some 5% of its $32bn in AUM primarily at European property.
- Sovereigns, US investors move up European debt curve – Tyndaris
- Hamburg‘s Warburg-Henderson to expand AUM this year
- BNPP RE earnings boosted by property services
- Google pays $50m for stake in Auction.com after its European exit
- Portugal's Sonae back in 2013 profit as consumers rebound
- Alaska fund targets Europe with £250m LaSalle IM UK mandate
- Germany's Deka in first Helsinki buy in ¤176m sale-leaseback
- Berlin's Meininger budget hotels to expand in Europe
- European property improvement spreading south - La Francaise
- Legal practice demand for Poland office space to rise - CBRE
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.