Azerbaijan's $32bn Fund eyes European real estate
14 May 2012, 07:16 PM
The State Oil Fund of Azerbaijan, the nation's sovereign wealth fund, plans to create a specialised structure for investing in real estate and to start allocating capital in the next 3-4 months. It will target some 5% of its $32bn in AUM primarily at European property.
- French Immochan moves ¤266m Italy mall portfolio to fund
- Blackstone, IVG confirm Frankfurt Pollux tower purchase
- German IVG exits insolvency with hedge funds as new owners
- Dutch urban centres spark interest at Beijing Design Week
- Grosvenor eyes more Euro retail after portfolio sale to Syntrus
- Dutch Syntrus buys French retail from Grosvenor for ¤120m
- German Patrizia opens in Finland; ¤500m raised in Nordics
- Three European towers in final for world’s best highrise
- Italy REIT changes could spur IPOs, state property sales - EPRA
- Singapore's Temasek pays £175m for Ldn office stake
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.