US gov-linked L88 enters Europe with $94m Prague Orco buy
20 May 2012, 01:41 PM
The newly-restructured Orco Property has sold the Radio Free Europe/Hagibor Office Building in Prague to a unit of US firm L88 for about $94m. It marks the entry into Europe of the Newport Beach, CA.-based L88, which specialises in strategic assets leased by the US Department of State.
- European logistics investments reach 5-year high – CBRE
- Kuwait’s St Martins pays £1.7bn for More London estate
- Unibail-Rodamco invests ¤130m in Barcelona mall remodel
- Orco shareholders in court action to block capital raise
- German Union to launch property debt, repositioning funds
- 'Destination Italy' is watershed for foreign investment - Delli Santi
- German Acrest provides 'workbench' to reposition, upgrade retail
- Warsaw's iconic Hotel Bristol sold again
- Situs expands from workouts to help new property debt entrants
- Foreign investors turn away from French luxury property
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.