US gov-linked L88 enters Europe with $94m Prague Orco buy
20 May 2012, 01:41 PM
The newly-restructured Orco Property has sold the Radio Free Europe/Hagibor Office Building in Prague to a unit of US firm L88 for about $94m. It marks the entry into Europe of the Newport Beach, CA.-based L88, which specialises in strategic assets leased by the US Department of State.
- Germany's Patrizia to buy ¤800m office portfolio from Austrian CA
- German TUI finishes ¤284m property divestment
- Austrian conwert to refocus on housing, eyes LBBW assets
- Harbert/Stam Paris office sale spotlights accelerating hotel conversions
- Dutch newco Geneba in ¤584m buy from Canada's insolvent Homburg
- Mid East-backed AGC said paying ¤230m for Düsseldorf tower
- NYC’s Guggenheim eyes Spain, UK for first European RE investments
- Mexican ¤290m buy in Spain from UK's Moor Park is first in broad plan
- German single-tenant offices said rarely core properties
- German Prime Office to lose REIT status in Oak Tree merger
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.