US gov-linked L88 enters Europe with $94m Prague Orco buy
20 May 2012, 01:41 PM
The newly-restructured Orco Property has sold the Radio Free Europe/Hagibor Office Building in Prague to a unit of US firm L88 for about $94m. It marks the entry into Europe of the Newport Beach, CA.-based L88, which specialises in strategic assets leased by the US Department of State.
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- Chinese New Century hotels in ¤25m German refurbishment
- China's Fosun in group buying Athens Hellinikon for ¤915m
- Hatfield Philips wins eight European loan servicing mandates in 1Q
- Bank of China, global banks lend ¤460m for Segro expansion
- Risanamento reaches deal on ¤1.2bn Paris portfolio sale
- Dutch Bouwfonds IM plans French European housing fund
- PIE Retail Breakfast has refurb, CEE-Turkey new-build as key themes
- Nearly half $23bn Asian 5yr allocation to Euro RE came last year - expert
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.