US gov-linked L88 enters Europe with $94m Prague Orco buy
20 May 2012, 01:41 PM
The newly-restructured Orco Property has sold the Radio Free Europe/Hagibor Office Building in Prague to a unit of US firm L88 for about $94m. It marks the entry into Europe of the Newport Beach, CA.-based L88, which specialises in strategic assets leased by the US Department of State.
- Italy at turning point as core, opportunistic deals revive – PIE Breakfast
- Generali RE, Saint-Gobain to build new Paris La Défense tower
- Finland's CapMan adds two Copenhagen properties, seeks more
- India's Infosys signs record 21, 000 sq.m. office lease in Poland's Lodz
- London, Paris, Istanbul top Euro growth scores – LaSalle's E-REGI
- US Westcore enters Germany with Berlin office buy around ¤300m
- French office value decline spreads to central Paris - IPD
- Grosvenor eyes more Euro retail after portfolio sale to Syntrus
- German Aareal in ¤160m loan to Madrid mall developer
- Dutch property 'tidal wave' to peak in 2015 - JLL
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.