US gov-linked L88 enters Europe with $94m Prague Orco buy
20 May 2012, 01:41 PM
The newly-restructured Orco Property has sold the Radio Free Europe/Hagibor Office Building in Prague to a unit of US firm L88 for about $94m. It marks the entry into Europe of the Newport Beach, CA.-based L88, which specialises in strategic assets leased by the US Department of State.
- Global RE investment to rise to $1.33tr in 2014 - C&W
- Overseas buyers take record share of European deals – DTZ
- AEW Europe 2013 deals top ¤2.7bn, raises ¤1.6bn new capital
- UK’s Henley plots European entry with Germany, Benelux JV
- Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Paris enjoy airport hotel boom
- Retail offers best French returns, but office recovering - IPD
- German pbb raises new business by 46% to ¤8.2bn
- Property fund capital hits $354bn as Europe surges - DTZ
- Peakside completes ¤220m transactions in 2013, opens 2nd fund
- AXA RE 2013 transactions up 26%, continues to grow debt platform
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.