US gov-linked L88 enters Europe with $94m Prague Orco buy
20 May 2012, 01:41 PM
The newly-restructured Orco Property has sold the Radio Free Europe/Hagibor Office Building in Prague to a unit of US firm L88 for about $94m. It marks the entry into Europe of the Newport Beach, CA.-based L88, which specialises in strategic assets leased by the US Department of State.
- Allianz confirms Düsseldorf’s Kö-Galerie buy for ¤300m
- Accelerating German GDP means office space shortage - Tristan
- Accor aims to boost real estate returns with new strategy
- French private saver OPCIs' ¤283m inflow shows potential - IEIF
- More logistics investment, rising rents in 2014 - CBRE
- French Carrefour, partners sets up ¤2.7bn Carmila mall firm
- AXA wins ¤485m RE debt mandate from 5 Danish pensions
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- Chinese New Century hotels in ¤25m German refurbishment
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.