French ANF to sell ¤485m hotels to La Française, FdM
21 June 2012, 10:16 PM
French REIT/SIIC ANF Immobilier is aiming to sell the bulk of its B&B French budget hotel portfolio to fund manager La Française REM and hotel, healthcare and retail REIT Fonciere des Murs. The groups are starting exclusive negotiations on a deal involving 160 hotels.
- French rent guarantee scheme may cost ¤600m
- French government wants La Défense quarter to expand housing
- Highstreet plans sale of 25 German Karstadt stores in 2013
- Gecina healthcare unit Gecimed to generate 6.9% in new aquisition
- Unibail-Rodamco invests ¤130m in Barcelona mall remodel
- Warsaw's iconic Hotel Bristol sold again
- German Acrest provides 'workbench' to reposition, upgrade retail
- Foreign owners of UK homes face capital gains tax
- Foreign investors turn away from French luxury property
- French Primonial REIM pays ¤71m for retail complex
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.