French ANF to sell ¤485m hotels to La Française, FdM
21 June 2012, 10:16 PM
French REIT/SIIC ANF Immobilier is aiming to sell the bulk of its B&B French budget hotel portfolio to fund manager La Française REM and hotel, healthcare and retail REIT Fonciere des Murs. The groups are starting exclusive negotiations on a deal involving 160 hotels.
- Qatar invests in Spain's Colonial, buys 9% of French SFL via Dubai firm
- Chinese New Century hotels in ¤25m German refurbishment
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- French Viveris completes ¤160m healthcare portfolio, eyes Germany
- Risanamento reaches deal on ¤1.2bn Paris portfolio sale
- French 2014 CRE investment could reach ¤19bn - Savills
- Dutch Bouwfonds IM plans French European housing fund
- China's Fosun in group buying Athens Hellinikon for ¤915m
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.