French ANF to sell ¤485m hotels to La Française, FdM
21 June 2012, 10:16 PM
French REIT/SIIC ANF Immobilier is aiming to sell the bulk of its B&B French budget hotel portfolio to fund manager La Française REM and hotel, healthcare and retail REIT Fonciere des Murs. The groups are starting exclusive negotiations on a deal involving 160 hotels.
- Berlin's Meininger budget hotels to expand in Europe
- Hospitality Asset Managers Association launches European arm
- French Arcange launches AIFMD property fund manager
- Invesco buys Paris La Défense tower for Asian pension
- Soros, Paulson, Moore, Cohen, Pimco pile into Spanish REITs
- 2nd close takes AEW Europe's Logistis to ¤600m equity
- UK’s Hansteen refinances ¤343m in Germany
- Invesco in ¤80m InterCityHotels deal
- Hotels hit ¤7.7bn as Mid-East cash surges -HVS
- French property lenders take on more risk - JLL
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.