French ANF to sell ¤485m hotels to La Française, FdM
21 June 2012, 10:16 PM
French REIT/SIIC ANF Immobilier is aiming to sell the bulk of its B&B French budget hotel portfolio to fund manager La Française REM and hotel, healthcare and retail REIT Fonciere des Murs. The groups are starting exclusive negotiations on a deal involving 160 hotels.
- Hispania's second Spanish hotel follows good Malaga buy
- Dutch Syntrus buys French retail from Grosvenor for ¤120m
- Italy REIT changes could spur IPOs, state property sales - EPRA
- Russia's Klyachin buys Prague hotel, eyes more abroad
- Asset fundamentals key in slow Italy recovery – BNPP REIM's Ilardo
- German TAG boss Elgeti steps down; firm launches buyback
- La Française launches first French SCPI focused on Europe
- Mall revitalisation among best Italian opportunities – REAG’s Civelli
- E.German TLG said to reveal ¤500m IPO plans next week
- Rental growth, value-add deals on Spanish horizon – PIE Breakfast
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.