French ANF to sell ¤485m hotels to La Française, FdM
21 June 2012, 10:16 PM
French REIT/SIIC ANF Immobilier is aiming to sell the bulk of its B&B French budget hotel portfolio to fund manager La Française REM and hotel, healthcare and retail REIT Fonciere des Murs. The groups are starting exclusive negotiations on a deal involving 160 hotels.
- French REIT ANF in talks on ¤820m sale of 167 budget hotels
- French FdM consortium buys ¤508m ANF B&B hotels
- French REIT ANF spins off hotels to focus on office
- French La Francaise makes second debt investment, for ¤60m
- French REIT ANF starts to reinvest after 2012 asset sales
- French ANF ¤820m sales pave way for growth - CEO
- French FdR to finance B&B hotel expansion in Germany
- New French Eurosic owner appoints Perchet as CEO
- French FdM earnings boosted by B&B hotels acquisition
- French REIT ANF to pay out ¤497m, half of its market cap
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.