French ANF to sell ¤485m hotels to La Française, FdM
21 June 2012, 10:16 PM
French REIT/SIIC ANF Immobilier is aiming to sell the bulk of its B&B French budget hotel portfolio to fund manager La Française REM and hotel, healthcare and retail REIT Fonciere des Murs. The groups are starting exclusive negotiations on a deal involving 160 hotels.
- French private saver OPCIs' ¤283m inflow shows potential - IEIF
- French SFL sees Crédit Agricole raise stake again, confirms Qatar
- Accor aims to boost real estate returns with new strategy
- French Tour Eiffel recommends improved ¤53 takeover bid
- AXA wins ¤485m RE debt mandate from 5 Danish pensions
- German Real I.S. raises ¤600m equity for ¤1bn fund
- French Carrefour, partners sets up ¤2.7bn Carmila mall firm
- French Crédit Agricole brings regions into ¤2.5bn real estate unit
- French insurer raises Eiffel bid to ¤331m after ruling
- Qatar invests in Spain's Colonial, buys 9% of French SFL via Dubai firm
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.