European CRE non-bank lending to hit prices - ULI Germany panel
08 July 2012, 09:17 PM
The entry of insurers and pension funds into European commercial real estate credit will have a big impact on property pricing, according to a recent ULI Germany panel, writes PIE Managing Editor Allan Saunderson. But there was no agreement on if non-bank lending can grow to replace a large part of bank debt.
- Italian UniCredit, Intesa said setting up 'bad bank' with KKR, Alvarez
- Italian property set to offer buying opportunity - Prelios’ Caputi
- Czech housing IPO Domus seen with more potential than German peers
- Spanish home site signs reciprocal deal with Chinese Juwai.com
- German Gagfah wins ¤176m refinance from HSH Nordbank
- Allianz confirms Düsseldorf’s Kö-Galerie buy for ¤300m
- German 1Q residential at record, but product lack to prevent peak year
- Accelerating German GDP means office space shortage - Tristan
- More logistics investment, rising rents in 2014 - CBRE
- French SFL sees Crédit Agricole raise stake again, confirms Qatar
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.