More upcoming PIE events will be published soon.
European CRE non-bank lending to hit prices - ULI Germany panel
08 July 2012, 09:17 PM
The entry of insurers and pension funds into European commercial real estate credit will have a big impact on property pricing, according to a recent ULI Germany panel, writes PIE Managing Editor Allan Saunderson. But there was no agreement on if non-bank lending can grow to replace a large part of bank debt.
- Blog: Extend-and-pretend at an end in Old Europe's real estate
- Counter cyclical investors move into Netherlands at year end: blog
- BLOG: European property eyes alternatives to bank debt
- Erste Bank provisions may begin to free central European property - blog
- Asian insurers eye European property, but so do private pools - Blog
- Blog: Blackstone/Ivanhoe moves on French Gecina focus Euro chances
- Blog: Spain's return to global investor radar to help firms such as Colonial
- Stars of ULI Europe: GIC on stage, US eyes international core -blog
- Blog: Are Euro real estate debt funds a short on Europe?
- BLOG: Australian funds to target ¤31bn at foreign property
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.