European CRE non-bank lending to hit prices - ULI Germany panel
08 July 2012, 09:17 PM
The entry of insurers and pension funds into European commercial real estate credit will have a big impact on property pricing, according to a recent ULI Germany panel, writes PIE Managing Editor Allan Saunderson. But there was no agreement on if non-bank lending can grow to replace a large part of bank debt.
- Euro GDP growth back in 2014, inflation low – ULI Conference
- Blog: Mood gloomy in SE Europe property despite Croatian EU entry
- Stars of ULI Europe: GIC on stage, US eyes international core -blog
- European real estate repositions as New Year starts
- German IVG Frankfurt office club with South Koreans said at ¤250m
- Transparency, red-tape obstruct non-bank Italian CRE lending
- European CRE funding gap down 42% as non-banks take over – DTZ
- Government debt woes choking European infrastructure – ULI/E&Y
- US-driven bidding war seen for Eurohypo's £4bn UK loan book
- Sovereign wealth could reach 20% in real estate - AXA's Vaquier
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.