European CRE non-bank lending to hit prices - ULI Germany panel
08 July 2012, 09:17 PM
The entry of insurers and pension funds into European commercial real estate credit will have a big impact on property pricing, according to a recent ULI Germany panel, writes PIE Managing Editor Allan Saunderson. But there was no agreement on if non-bank lending can grow to replace a large part of bank debt.
- M&G lends ¤110m in largest post-crisis Dutch resi deal
- Bank of China, global banks lend ¤460m for Segro expansion
- German Deka finances Paris La Defense tower after all-equity buy
- China's Fosun in group buying Athens Hellinikon for ¤915m
- PIE Retail Breakfast has refurb, CEE-Turkey new-build as key themes
- Dutch Bouwfonds IM plans French European housing fund
- French Viveris completes ¤160m healthcare portfolio, eyes Germany
- Nearly half $23bn Asian 5yr allocation to Euro RE came last year - expert
- Irish Signature pays ¤180m for Munich Karstadt store
- Berlin’s Kronberg to focus on office, retail as house prices rise
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.