European CRE non-bank lending to hit prices - ULI Germany panel
08 July 2012, 09:17 PM
The entry of insurers and pension funds into European commercial real estate credit will have a big impact on property pricing, according to a recent ULI Germany panel, writes PIE Managing Editor Allan Saunderson. But there was no agreement on if non-bank lending can grow to replace a large part of bank debt.
- GRI Italian property execs hope ECB test unblocks banks - blog
- E. Europe real estate's wall of money is Russian - GRI execs
- Spain's depressed urban land prices now attracting buyers
- Swedish property to return 10% in 2015/16 – Newsec
- European RE faces rental growth, wall of capital - Knight Frank
- German listed firms TAG, LEG add more housing units
- French SCOR debt fund takes part of pbb ¤54m project finance
- German senior housing demand unmet – Empirica/Terragon
- Returning Italian confidence at Scenari Sta. Margherita Forum - blog
- Italy at turning point as core, opportunistic deals revive – PIE Breakfast
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.