European CRE non-bank lending to hit prices - ULI Germany panel
08 July 2012, 09:17 PM
The entry of insurers and pension funds into European commercial real estate credit will have a big impact on property pricing, according to a recent ULI Germany panel, writes PIE Managing Editor Allan Saunderson. But there was no agreement on if non-bank lending can grow to replace a large part of bank debt.
- UK & European targets mainland Euro cities for value-add deals
- NYC's Angelo, Gordon aims at doubling European exposure to ¤1bn
- German Palmira teams with Spain's Kefren in Spanish logistics
- Hines Italia CEO Catella, with eye on surging Italy demand, raises stake
- Hotel sentiment at peak, serviced apartments seen coming asset
- Sweden’s Hemsö buys Finnish healthcare for ¤100m
- Sovereigns, US investors move up European debt curve – Tyndaris
- German inflation-adjusted home prices still below 2000 – LBS
- Hamburg‘s Warburg-Henderson to expand AUM this year
- BNPP RE earnings boosted by property services
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.