European CRE non-bank lending to hit prices - ULI Germany panel
08 July 2012, 09:17 PM
The entry of insurers and pension funds into European commercial real estate credit will have a big impact on property pricing, according to a recent ULI Germany panel, writes PIE Managing Editor Allan Saunderson. But there was no agreement on if non-bank lending can grow to replace a large part of bank debt.
- German Annington said close to buying Vitus housing for ¤1.3bn
- US Fortress nearly withdrawn from German housing firm Gagfah
- Swiss 2nd homes become scarce after new law - Engel & Völkers
- European Zurich fund's first buy is Munich office at 6.6% yield
- UK's Lloyds agrees £147m loan sale with Cerberus
- ICSC Euro-Shop Index rises, but pace of improvement slows
- German office demand grows from technology, creatives - Colliers
- Highstreet plans sale of 25 German Karstadt stores in 2013
- German IVG requests compensation from former management
- European logistics investments reach 5-year high – CBRE
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.