European property funds turn negative in 2Q - INREV
02 September 2012, 02:23 PM
Total returns of European non-listed property funds dropped into negative in the second quarter, down 0.3% and reversing the positive 0.5% performance in 1Q12, says the funds association INREV. Most weakness came from fund exposure to southern Europe.
- European 1Q property funds show first growth since 2Q11 - INREV
- Income returns supported CEE performance - IPD/PIE CEE conf.
- European property funds return negative 0.6% in 2012 - INREV
- European property funds turn negative in 4Q12 – INREV
- High leverage hampers property funds - ULI Europe
- Eurozone crisis impacts CRE rents, yields – Knight Frank
- Property fund styles need review against current market
- Slowdown may hit RE funds disproportionately - INREV
- German open fund NAV falls offset by new investment – IPD
- Transparency, red-tape obstruct non-bank Italian CRE lending
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.