European property funds turn negative in 2Q - INREV
02 September 2012, 02:23 PM
Total returns of European non-listed property funds dropped into negative in the second quarter, down 0.3% and reversing the positive 0.5% performance in 1Q12, says the funds association INREV. Most weakness came from fund exposure to southern Europe.
- European property funds turn negative in 4Q12 – INREV
- European 1Q property funds show first growth since 2Q11 - INREV
- 1% capital growth boosts unlisted funds - INREV
- Fund performance, capital raising fall; investors cautious – INREV
- Slowdown may hit RE funds disproportionately - INREV
- Non-listed property capital for Europe strategies surges 54% - INREV
- Euro funds return 3.53% in 2013, led by UK - INREV
- European non-listed indirect CRE capital rising again – INREV
- German-focused funds outperform Europe focus in 1Q – IPD
- Non-listed fund investors doubt alignment with fund managers – INREV
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.