European property funds turn negative in 2Q - INREV
02 September 2012, 02:23 PM
Total returns of European non-listed property funds dropped into negative in the second quarter, down 0.3% and reversing the positive 0.5% performance in 1Q12, says the funds association INREV. Most weakness came from fund exposure to southern Europe.
- European listed property to continue IPO boom – EPRA head
- Asian investors make inroads into Euro B locations – BNPP RE
- German Allianz enters Ireland with ¤140 IPUT investment
- La Française Forum launches £500m UK retail fund
- Poland, Hungary give central Europe EBRD's only 2014 upgrade
- Russian economy to contract in 2015 as sanctions bite - EBRD
- Technology reshaping manufacturing property demand – Colliers
- Cerberus, Blackstone, Starwood, Goldman bid for Spanish fund
- TIAA Henderson plans ¤500m Nordic investment push
- German IVG appoints new CEO Jung after insolvency lifted
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.