European property funds turn negative in 2Q - INREV
02 September 2012, 02:23 PM
Total returns of European non-listed property funds dropped into negative in the second quarter, down 0.3% and reversing the positive 0.5% performance in 1Q12, says the funds association INREV. Most weakness came from fund exposure to southern Europe.
- AXA RE 2013 transactions up 26%, continues to grow debt platform
- Property fund capital hits $354bn as Europe surges - DTZ
- Hamburg’s Warburg-Henderson launches ¤250m CE retail fund
- German pbb raises new business by 46% to ¤8.2bn
- Airport City Manchester plans to court Chinese backers
- Sweden’s Klövern spends ¤429m with Carlyle in Stockholm
- Peakside completes ¤220m transactions in 2013, opens 2nd fund
- Allianz buys Paris office from Union Investment for ¤220m
- Gecina offers Rivero-Soler board seats to Blackstone, CDPQ
- German Palmira teams with Spain's Kefren in Spanish logistics
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.