European property funds turn negative in 2Q - INREV
02 September 2012, 02:23 PM
Total returns of European non-listed property funds dropped into negative in the second quarter, down 0.3% and reversing the positive 0.5% performance in 1Q12, says the funds association INREV. Most weakness came from fund exposure to southern Europe.
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- C&W raises 2014 European RE debt sales forecast to ¤50bn
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- Ireland's NAMA puts prime Redwood Portfolio on block for ¤160m
- Aberdeen’s liquidating Degi Intl. German fund pays out ¤160m
- Dutch Bouwfonds IM plans French European housing fund
- China's Fosun in group buying Athens Hellinikon for ¤915m
- Bank of China, global banks lend ¤460m for Segro expansion
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.