European property funds turn negative in 2Q - INREV
02 September 2012, 02:23 PM
Total returns of European non-listed property funds dropped into negative in the second quarter, down 0.3% and reversing the positive 0.5% performance in 1Q12, says the funds association INREV. Most weakness came from fund exposure to southern Europe.
- Patrizia said in talks to buy ¤1bn German office portfolio
- French private investors buy German asset manager KGAL
- Germany to avoid real estate financing gap in 2014 – Hochtief
- Valad France to invest ¤200m-¤300m in office/retail
- OMERS arm set for £83 Royal Exchange buy
- ABP hires Savills to find Royal Albert Dock occupiers
- German Allianz Real buys 50% of Finnish Kamppi mall
- French office conversions seen as no solution to housing shortage
- Sweden's Catella sets up French property asset management
- European property investment from Middle, Far East climbs - Savills
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.