European property funds turn negative in 2Q - INREV
02 September 2012, 02:23 PM
Total returns of European non-listed property funds dropped into negative in the second quarter, down 0.3% and reversing the positive 0.5% performance in 1Q12, says the funds association INREV. Most weakness came from fund exposure to southern Europe.
- Italian property set to offer buying opportunity - Prelios’ Caputi
- East, west Europe both with logistics opportunities – Logicor’s Barzegar
- Spanish home site signs reciprocal deal with Chinese Juwai.com
- Italian UniCredit, Intesa said setting up 'bad bank' with KKR, Alvarez
- Croatia's Dubrovnik hotel said at 50% discount in auction sale
- Czech housing IPO Domus seen with more potential than German peers
- More logistics investment, rising rents in 2014 - CBRE
- Allianz confirms Düsseldorf’s Kö-Galerie buy for ¤300m
- Better financial sector confidence seen boosting Swiss office rents
- French private saver OPCIs' ¤283m inflow shows potential - IEIF
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.