Sovereign funds to invest $10bn p.a. in European property - IEIF
19 September 2012, 03:04 AM
Sovereign wealth funds are expected to invest $10bn a year in European real estate over the next five years, and France will be a major beneficiary, says Paris-based property research institute IEIF. The estimate is based on recent investments, and statements from various funds.
- Highstreet plans sale of 25 German Karstadt stores in 2013
- European logistics investments reach 5-year high – CBRE
- Unibail-Rodamco invests ¤130m in Barcelona mall remodel
- German IVG requests compensation from former management
- Kuwait’s St Martins pays £1.7bn for More London estate
- Skanska, Areim in JV to develop ¤224m Stockholm flats
- Gecina healthcare unit Gecimed to generate 6.9% in new aquisition
- German Union to launch property debt, repositioning funds
- Orco shareholders in court action to block capital raise
- Nordic manager NREP buys ¤110m retail in Denmark
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.