Sovereign funds to invest $10bn p.a. in European property - IEIF
19 September 2012, 03:04 AM
Sovereign wealth funds are expected to invest $10bn a year in European real estate over the next five years, and France will be a major beneficiary, says Paris-based property research institute IEIF. The estimate is based on recent investments, and statements from various funds.
- Sovereign funds boost real estate holdings 30% in 2012 - TheCityUK
- French life insurance shift to boost retail OPCIs five-fold - IEIF
- AXA RE buys ¤440m of assets in Italy, France and Luxembourg
- Series-Sovereign Wealth in European Property - 1 Defining the universe
- Most sovereign funds well short of property target – Preqin
- Deal-starved sovereigns turn back to property funds – InfraRed
- French manager Amundi in ¤776m real estate transactions in 2013
- German Allianz RE mulls stocks as RE expansion stalls – Piani
- Norway Pension, AXA sign JV for Euro property debt up to ¤600m
- French real estate up 13 times in value since 1978 - IEIF
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.