Sovereign funds to invest $10bn p.a. in European property - IEIF
19 September 2012, 03:04 AM
Sovereign wealth funds are expected to invest $10bn a year in European real estate over the next five years, and France will be a major beneficiary, says Paris-based property research institute IEIF. The estimate is based on recent investments, and statements from various funds.
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- C&W raises 2014 European RE debt sales forecast to ¤50bn
- Qatar invests in Spain's Colonial, buys 9% of French SFL via Dubai firm
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- Ireland's NAMA puts prime Redwood Portfolio on block for ¤160m
- Aberdeen’s liquidating Degi Intl. German fund pays out ¤160m
- Dutch Bouwfonds IM plans French European housing fund
- Hatfield Philips wins eight European loan servicing mandates in 1Q
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.