Sovereign funds to invest $10bn p.a. in European property - IEIF
19 September 2012, 03:04 AM
Sovereign wealth funds are expected to invest $10bn a year in European real estate over the next five years, and France will be a major beneficiary, says Paris-based property research institute IEIF. The estimate is based on recent investments, and statements from various funds.
- Singapore's Temasek pays £175m for Ldn office stake
- Asset fundamentals key in slow Italy recovery – BNPP REIM's Ilardo
- German TAG boss Elgeti steps down; firm launches buyback
- Italy investment grows in secondary retail – DLA Piper's Schmidt
- German apartment price-rental gap widening – JLL
- Brussels retail yields to re-rate upward - C. Economics
- C. Europe industrial growth to maintain hot pace – C&W
- Rental growth, value-add deals on Spanish horizon – PIE Breakfast
- M&A giant KKR enters Spain with Neinver outlet JV
- French Primonial continues expansion, eyes ¤1.5bn in 2014
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.