Sovereign funds to invest $10bn p.a. in European property - IEIF
19 September 2012, 03:04 AM
Sovereign wealth funds are expected to invest $10bn a year in European real estate over the next five years, and France will be a major beneficiary, says Paris-based property research institute IEIF. The estimate is based on recent investments, and statements from various funds.
- Series-Sovereign Wealth in European Property - 1 Defining the universe
- US investors seek better returns in European property debt - roundtable
- Toronto's Inovalis REIT targets ¤400m at French, German office
- German Patrizia 1Q net up 63%, GBW fees to help 2Q
- Germany's Patrizia makes first UK buys after Tamar takeover
- More sovereigns compete for European property - DekaBank's Danne
- Series-Sovereign Wealth in European Property – 2. Qatar's Al Thani clan
- Augsburg's Patrizia on course for ¤10bn AUM by 2015
- Run on German prime picks up speed – BNPPRE
- Asian sovereigns drive surge in European capital inflows – JLL
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.