Sovereign funds to invest $10bn p.a. in European property - IEIF
19 September 2012, 03:04 AM
Sovereign wealth funds are expected to invest $10bn a year in European real estate over the next five years, and France will be a major beneficiary, says Paris-based property research institute IEIF. The estimate is based on recent investments, and statements from various funds.
- Global RE investment to rise to $1.33tr in 2014 - C&W
- Overseas buyers take record share of European deals – DTZ
- AEW Europe 2013 deals top ¤2.7bn, raises ¤1.6bn new capital
- UK’s Henley plots European entry with Germany, Benelux JV
- Spanish retail investment triples in 2013 - Savills
- Berlin Hyp, Helaba grant ¤200m to Unibail for Warsaw mall
- German Aareal provides ¤152m finance for Brussels deal
- Retail offers best French returns, but office recovering - IPD
- German Caerus raises ¤70m for debt fund at first close
- AXA RE 2013 transactions up 26%, continues to grow debt platform
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.