UK's Internos invests ¤100m in four European hotels
30 September 2012, 06:06 PM
UK-based Internos has bought four German hotels for over ¤100m as a seed portfolio for its hotel fund, expanding its network in key cities in Germany and the Netherlands. The fund targets up to ¤300m in investment volume, and the firm is forecasting dividend yields and IRRs of respectively 7.5% and 11% p.a. net.
- Sovereigns, US investors move up European debt curve – Tyndaris
- BNPP RE earnings boosted by property services
- Google pays $50m for stake in Auction.com after its European exit
- Berlin's Meininger budget hotels to expand in Europe
- Hospitality Asset Managers Association launches European arm
- Alaska fund targets Europe with £250m LaSalle IM UK mandate
- European property improvement spreading south - La Francaise
- Legal practice demand for Poland office space to rise - CBRE
- Portugal's Sonae back in 2013 profit as consumers rebound
- 2nd close takes AEW Europe's Logistis to ¤600m equity
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.