UK's Internos invests ¤100m in four European hotels
30 September 2012, 06:06 PM
UK-based Internos has bought four German hotels for over ¤100m as a seed portfolio for its hotel fund, expanding its network in key cities in Germany and the Netherlands. The fund targets up to ¤300m in investment volume, and the firm is forecasting dividend yields and IRRs of respectively 7.5% and 11% p.a. net.
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- Chinese New Century hotels in ¤25m German refurbishment
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- C&W raises 2014 European RE debt sales forecast to ¤50bn
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- French Viveris completes ¤160m healthcare portfolio, eyes Germany
- Bank of China, global banks lend ¤460m for Segro expansion
- Dutch Bouwfonds IM plans French European housing fund
- French 2014 CRE investment could reach ¤19bn - Savills
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.