UK's Internos invests ¤100m in four European hotels
30 September 2012, 06:06 PM
UK-based Internos has bought four German hotels for over ¤100m as a seed portfolio for its hotel fund, expanding its network in key cities in Germany and the Netherlands. The fund targets up to ¤300m in investment volume, and the firm is forecasting dividend yields and IRRs of respectively 7.5% and 11% p.a. net.
- Internos in ¤75m first close for ¤300m German hotel fund
- UK‘s Internos wins German Special Fund licence
- Invista European to liquidate ¤510m portfolio
- European RE fund manager shakeout coming-Internos
- Former Austrian conwert execs pay ¤100m for high-end hotels
- Swedish Kungsleden completes public property disposal
- UK’s Metric, Hutton invest in Dutch hotel developer TVHG
- More US investors to follow big firms into European opportunities
- US REIT Host buys ¤440m European hotel portfolio
- Institutional investors to double real assets to 20% - Internos
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.