UK's Internos invests ¤100m in four European hotels
30 September 2012, 06:06 PM
UK-based Internos has bought four German hotels for over ¤100m as a seed portfolio for its hotel fund, expanding its network in key cities in Germany and the Netherlands. The fund targets up to ¤300m in investment volume, and the firm is forecasting dividend yields and IRRs of respectively 7.5% and 11% p.a. net.
- Internos in ¤75m first close for ¤300m German hotel fund
- Canadian Granite REIT buys ¤129m Dutch, German logistics
- Hamburg’s HIH buys German CRE portfolio for ¤300m
- German iii wins ¤100m for 2nd debt fund, reports new deal
- German Corpus Sireo closes health care fund at ¤150m equity
- Prologis pays Schroders ¤163m for German logistics portfolio
- German Project launches ¤100m housing development fund
- Hamburg’s Deutsche Investment launches ¤180m housing fund
- Tristan said in ¤137m German logistics buy from Prologis
- Bouwfonds targets Germany with Dutch commercial property fund
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.