UK's Internos invests ¤100m in four European hotels
30 September 2012, 06:06 PM
UK-based Internos has bought four German hotels for over ¤100m as a seed portfolio for its hotel fund, expanding its network in key cities in Germany and the Netherlands. The fund targets up to ¤300m in investment volume, and the firm is forecasting dividend yields and IRRs of respectively 7.5% and 11% p.a. net.
- UK’s M7, US Starwood JV targets ¤500m European logistics
- German LBBW says provided ¤1bn finance for Patrizia’s Leo buys
- Rivero-Soler era ends at French Gecina as Blackstone, CDPQ take seats
- Canada Life lends £135m to London REIT Shaftesbury
- Swiss Mobimo issues CHF200m refinancing bond at 1.625%
- Spanish home site signs reciprocal deal with Chinese Juwai.com
- French Tour Eiffel recommends improved ¤53 takeover bid
- More logistics investment, rising rents in 2014 - CBRE
- Better financial sector confidence seen boosting Swiss office rents
- German Real I.S. raises ¤600m equity for ¤1bn fund
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.