UK's Internos invests ¤100m in four European hotels
30 September 2012, 06:06 PM
UK-based Internos has bought four German hotels for over ¤100m as a seed portfolio for its hotel fund, expanding its network in key cities in Germany and the Netherlands. The fund targets up to ¤300m in investment volume, and the firm is forecasting dividend yields and IRRs of respectively 7.5% and 11% p.a. net.
- Gazit-Globe, with Atrium, Citycon, eyes new opportunities in Europe
- Vacancy at Warsaw suburbs industrial hub to gradually fall - JLL
- German Union pays DIC ¤155m for Frankfurt MainTor office
- Foreign investors turn away from French luxury property
- Situs expands from workouts to help new property debt entrants
- Chinese-owned Rosewood to run historic Paris Crillon hotel
- Newest UK REIT Redefine active in Europe and internationally
- Union's Düsseldorf Meliá buy takes hotel holdings to ¤1.8bn
- European housing generally remains full recourse - Moody's
- Finnish Ilmarinen eyes international property expansion
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.