Spanish developer Fergo Aisa eyes ¤400m debt agreement
29 October 2012, 11:01 PM
Barcelona-based listed builder and real estate developer Fergo Asia, saddled with debt and suspended from trading, expects to come to an agreement with its creditors before the beginning of December over its ¤400m debt pile.
- Sovereigns, US investors move up European debt curve – Tyndaris
- BNPP RE earnings boosted by property services
- German Annington raises ¤304m for its new 41,000 unit purchases
- BBVA forecasts first Spanish home investment rise in eight years
- Colony backs Irish tycoon buyback of loans against Claridges
- Widening hotel interest boosts bank financing - Barclays
- Soros, Paulson, Moore, Cohen, Pimco pile into Spanish REITs
- Spain to outperform London, German prime - Deutsche
- CBRE GI wins $200m mandate from Asian insurers
- French Poste debt fund investments reach ¤130m
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.