Spanish developer Fergo Aisa eyes ¤400m debt agreement
29 October 2012, 11:01 PM
Barcelona-based listed builder and real estate developer Fergo Asia, saddled with debt and suspended from trading, expects to come to an agreement with its creditors before the beginning of December over its ¤400m debt pile.
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- Qatar invests in Spain's Colonial, buys 9% of French SFL via Dubai firm
- Spanish home sales surge 40% in February, but slower than January
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- C&W raises 2014 European RE debt sales forecast to ¤50bn
- Bank of China, global banks lend ¤460m for Segro expansion
- Risanamento reaches deal on ¤1.2bn Paris portfolio sale
- China's Fosun in group buying Athens Hellinikon for ¤915m
- Market access is biggest challenge in Spain – Cadena’s Khullar
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.