Spanish developer Fergo Aisa eyes ¤400m debt agreement
29 October 2012, 11:01 PM
Barcelona-based listed builder and real estate developer Fergo Asia, saddled with debt and suspended from trading, expects to come to an agreement with its creditors before the beginning of December over its ¤400m debt pile.
- Situs expands from workouts to help new property debt entrants
- CBRE Spain head Galobart calls housing market bottom
- Sweden's Nordika buys Visby shopping centre from Coop
- Union's Düsseldorf Meliá buy takes hotel holdings to ¤1.8bn
- European housing generally remains full recourse - Moody's
- French ¤350m Arena 92 project goes ahead after office sale
- Allianz invests nearly ¤400m in French Altarea shopping centres
- Slovakian HB Reavis debuts in London with £63m City project
- Toronto's Dundee REIT pays ¤75m/7.6% for Düsseldorf office
- Skanska pays ¤71m for Gothenburg office building
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.