Spanish developer Fergo Aisa eyes ¤400m debt agreement
29 October 2012, 11:01 PM
Barcelona-based listed builder and real estate developer Fergo Asia, saddled with debt and suspended from trading, expects to come to an agreement with its creditors before the beginning of December over its ¤400m debt pile.
- Spanish developer in last-ditch search for investors
- Spain’s Reyal Urbis says cannot guarantee viability
- Spain’s Inditex founder said buyer in Barcelona from Deka for ¤100m
- Spain’s Reyal Urbis almost doubles losses, converts some debt
- Spain’s Valencia government plans ¤400m RE disposal
- Spain’s Renta Corporación agrees ¤118m debt swap
- Spain’s Reyal Urbis may create subsidiary to pay debt
- Spain’s Reyal Urbis in new talks to refinance ¤3.7bn debt
- Spain’s Reyal Urbis repeats ¤52m 1Q losses
- Polish hotel group plans 17 new hotels at ¤400m investment
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.