Spanish developer Fergo Aisa eyes ¤400m debt agreement
29 October 2012, 11:01 PM
Barcelona-based listed builder and real estate developer Fergo Asia, saddled with debt and suspended from trading, expects to come to an agreement with its creditors before the beginning of December over its ¤400m debt pile.
- Accelerating German GDP means office space shortage - Tristan
- French SFL sees Crédit Agricole raise stake again, confirms Qatar
- Polish 1Q CRE investment soars 47%, nears ¤1bn - JLL
- Allianz confirms Düsseldorf’s Kö-Galerie buy for ¤300m
- AXA wins ¤485m RE debt mandate from 5 Danish pensions
- Italy to auction state assets, including Venice island, castle
- Spain values in rental recovery, repositioning - TH RE’s Martin
- French Carrefour, partners sets up ¤2.7bn Carmila mall firm
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- Qatar invests in Spain's Colonial, buys 9% of French SFL via Dubai firm
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.