Spanish developer Fergo Aisa eyes ¤400m debt agreement
29 October 2012, 11:01 PM
Barcelona-based listed builder and real estate developer Fergo Asia, saddled with debt and suspended from trading, expects to come to an agreement with its creditors before the beginning of December over its ¤400m debt pile.
- India's Infosys signs record 21, 000 sq.m. office lease in Poland's Lodz
- Polish office deals outside Warsaw may hit record ¤400m – JLL
- Italy at turning point as core, opportunistic deals revive – PIE Breakfast
- German Aareal in ¤160m loan to Madrid mall developer
- German Sierra to build seven German hotels for IHG
- Grosvenor eyes more Euro retail after portfolio sale to Syntrus
- Blackstone, IVG confirm Frankfurt Pollux tower purchase
- German IVG exits insolvency with hedge funds as new owners
- Hispania's second Spanish hotel follows good Malaga buy
- TriGranit sells Budapest complex to Dutch private hospital
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.