More upcoming PIE events will be published soon.
Spanish developer Fergo Aisa eyes ¤400m debt agreement
29 October 2012, 11:01 PM
Barcelona-based listed builder and real estate developer Fergo Asia, saddled with debt and suspended from trading, expects to come to an agreement with its creditors before the beginning of December over its ¤400m debt pile.
- Spanish developer in last-ditch search for investors
- Spain’s Quabit renegotiates debt, downsizes boardroom
- Spain’s Reyal Urbis in new talks on ¤3.7bn debt
- Swiss GAM buys RE debt investor Renshaw Bay after Winters' exit
- AXA real estate equity/debt fund starts investing
- Spain’s Reyal Urbis says cannot guarantee viability
- Spain’s Reyal Urbis almost doubles losses, converts some debt
- Spain’s Reyal Urbis in new talks to refinance ¤3.7bn debt
- Spanish banks boost stake in Metrovacesa to 96%
- Spain’s Metrovacesa swings back to net profit
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.