Abu Dhabi's ADIA in largest Belgian office deal
20 November 2012, 08:44 AM
The Abu Dhabi sovereign wealth fund ADIA has bought the Zuiderpoort office in Ghent from Icelandic bank SJ1 in Belgium’s largest office deal this year. The purchase price was not disclosed but specialists estimate it at around ¤110m for a 10% initial yield.
- Ireland's NAMA puts prime Redwood Portfolio on block for ¤160m
- Qatar invests in Spain's Colonial, buys 9% of French SFL via Dubai firm
- Aberdeen’s liquidating Degi Intl. German fund pays out ¤160m
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- Chinese New Century hotels in ¤25m German refurbishment
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- China's Fosun in group buying Athens Hellinikon for ¤915m
- Risanamento reaches deal on ¤1.2bn Paris portfolio sale
- Hatfield Philips wins eight European loan servicing mandates in 1Q
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.