Abu Dhabi's ADIA in largest Belgian office deal
20 November 2012, 08:44 AM
The Abu Dhabi sovereign wealth fund ADIA has bought the Zuiderpoort office in Ghent from Icelandic bank SJ1 in Belgium’s largest office deal this year. The purchase price was not disclosed but specialists estimate it at around ¤110m for a 10% initial yield.
- Soros adds 5% Italian IGD stake to new Spanish REIT holding
- Dutch Rabo said eyeing ¤1bn Frankfurt PalaisQuartier sale
- NYC's Angelo, Gordon aims at doubling European exposure to ¤1bn
- German Palmira teams with Spain's Kefren in Spanish logistics
- Sweden's non-prime locations to outperform this year – Newsec
- Sweden’s Hemsö buys Finnish healthcare for ¤100m
- Hotel sentiment at peak, serviced apartments seen coming asset
- Hines Italia's Catella, citing rising Italy interest, raises company stake
- Sovereigns, US investors move up European debt curve – Tyndaris
- Google pays $50m for stake in Auction.com after its European exit
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.