Abu Dhabi's ADIA in largest Belgian office deal
20 November 2012, 08:44 AM
The Abu Dhabi sovereign wealth fund ADIA has bought the Zuiderpoort office in Ghent from Icelandic bank SJ1 in Belgium’s largest office deal this year. The purchase price was not disclosed but specialists estimate it at around ¤110m for a 10% initial yield.
- Sovereigns, US investors move up European debt curve – Tyndaris
- Google pays $50m for stake in Auction.com after its European exit
- German inflation-adjusted home prices still below 2000 – LBS
- French La Défense head calls for renovation, more mixed-use
- BNPP RE earnings boosted by property services
- Baltic property set for record as Lithuania nears euro - Newsec
- Hamburg‘s Warburg-Henderson to expand AUM this year
- Hospitality Asset Managers Association launches European arm
- Colony backs Irish tycoon buyback of loans against Claridges
- Germany's Deka in first Helsinki buy in ¤176m sale-leaseback
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.