Abu Dhabi's ADIA in largest Belgian office deal
20 November 2012, 08:44 AM
The Abu Dhabi sovereign wealth fund ADIA has bought the Zuiderpoort office in Ghent from Icelandic bank SJ1 in Belgium’s largest office deal this year. The purchase price was not disclosed but specialists estimate it at around ¤110m for a 10% initial yield.
- Abu Dhabi said beating Qatar to £640m UK RBS hotels
- Abu Dhabi spends ¤250m via LaSalle IM in Paris
- Investors set to increase Belgium allocation - Savills
- Russia office moves to fore in flat EMEA - Colliers
- Carrefour Property CEO resigns, group shareholders raise stakes
- Series-Sovereign Wealth in European Property - 1 Defining the universe
- Abu Dhabi takes stake in Austrian Signa Prime
- Austrian Strabag's Haselsteiner takes 5% stake in Signa Prime
- French 2011 hotel deals up 15%, to slow in 2012 - DTZ
- UK’s Tchenguiz said nearing ¤2bn Madrid Santander deal
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.