Abu Dhabi's ADIA in largest Belgian office deal
20 November 2012, 08:44 AM
The Abu Dhabi sovereign wealth fund ADIA has bought the Zuiderpoort office in Ghent from Icelandic bank SJ1 in Belgium’s largest office deal this year. The purchase price was not disclosed but specialists estimate it at around ¤110m for a 10% initial yield.
- Foreign investors turn away from French luxury property
- W. P. Carey to develop ¤48m German build-to-suit office for Santander
- Vacancy at Warsaw suburbs industrial hub to gradually fall - JLL
- German Union pays DIC ¤155m for Frankfurt MainTor office
- French Primonial REIM pays ¤71m for retail complex
- Situs expands from workouts to help new property debt entrants
- French CRE volume set for 2014 recovery after lower 2013
- Gazit-Globe, with Atrium, Citycon, eyes new opportunities in Europe
- Germany facing demographic bust, with impact on real estate - Aviva
- Sweden's Nordika buys Visby shopping centre from Coop
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.