Abu Dhabi's ADIA in largest Belgian office deal
20 November 2012, 08:44 AM
The Abu Dhabi sovereign wealth fund ADIA has bought the Zuiderpoort office in Ghent from Icelandic bank SJ1 in Belgium’s largest office deal this year. The purchase price was not disclosed but specialists estimate it at around ¤110m for a 10% initial yield.
- Abu Dhabi said beating Qatar to £640m UK RBS hotels
- Abu Dhabi wealth fund takes 13.4% in Deutsche Annington
- Abu Dhabi takes stake in Austrian Signa Prime
- Abu Dhabi sovereign said eyeing ¤750m Paris, Lyon office buy
- Abu Dhabi property stabilises, outlook improving – ADIB's MPM
- ADIA backs Freo, Halter to start CHF450m Mall of Switzerland
- Abu Dhabi spends ¤250m via LaSalle IM in Paris
- UK’s Tchenguiz said nearing ¤2bn Madrid Santander deal
- Arab family office said buying Berlin office for ¤50m
- Deutsche's DAWM buys Warsaw office from BlackRock
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.