Abu Dhabi's ADIA in largest Belgian office deal
20 November 2012, 08:44 AM
The Abu Dhabi sovereign wealth fund ADIA has bought the Zuiderpoort office in Ghent from Icelandic bank SJ1 in Belgium’s largest office deal this year. The purchase price was not disclosed but specialists estimate it at around ¤110m for a 10% initial yield.
- French SCOR debt fund takes part of pbb ¤54m project finance
- E. Europe real estate's wall of money is Russian - GRI execs
- Spain's Azora sells London's Harrington Hotel for ¤112m
- German listed firms TAG, LEG add more housing units
- GRI Italian property execs hope ECB test unblocks banks - blog
- India's Infosys signs record 21, 000 sq.m. office lease in Poland's Lodz
- Polish office deals outside Warsaw may hit record ¤400m – JLL
- Chinese Reignwood's £130m Wentworth Golf buy is third in UK
- French REIT Terreïs boosts portfolio to ¤1.6bn as refocus continues
- German house prices at peak in major cities – Deutsche Hypo
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.