Abu Dhabi's ADIA in largest Belgian office deal
20 November 2012, 08:44 AM
The Abu Dhabi sovereign wealth fund ADIA has bought the Zuiderpoort office in Ghent from Icelandic bank SJ1 in Belgium’s largest office deal this year. The purchase price was not disclosed but specialists estimate it at around ¤110m for a 10% initial yield.
- Unibail wins Brussels NEO tender, plans ¤550m Mall of Europe
- Canada Life lends £135m to London REIT Shaftesbury
- BNPPRE sells bulk of Paris CityLights development
- German LBBW says provided ¤1bn finance for Patrizia’s Leo buys
- Rivero-Soler era ends at French Gecina as Blackstone, CDPQ take seats
- Paris office-residential conversions to focus on CBD, west
- Portfolio, secondary deals boost 1Q German investment to ¤10bn - Savills
- London Gherkin goes into receivership after IVG insolvency, debt breach
- Italian UniCredit, Intesa said setting up 'bad bank' with KKR, Alvarez
- Italian property set to offer buying opportunity - Prelios’ Caputi
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.