Swedish property credit terms ease ahead of 2013 - Catella
12 December 2012, 02:39 AM
Swedish property credit availability rose and loan margins shrank in fourth quarter, says Stockholm-based corporate finance group Catella. Its Catella Real Estate Debt Indicator showed a marked improvement over September, when respondents expected financing terms to worsen in the coming three months.
- Sweden property lending prospects rising, widening - Catella
- German 2013 opportunities outside prime – Catella
- Alternatives buoy Swedish property borrower sentiment – CREDI
- Swedish Catella launches debt indicator CREDI
- Switzerland’s PSP 1H up 75.6% after property sales
- Local buyers return to European retail in first quarter - CBRE
- German Aareal Bank with solid 1Q profit, ¤2bn new lending
- Germany's WestImmo, seeking buyer, posts healthy 2012 results
- Series-Sovereign Wealth in European Property – 2. Qatar's Al Thani clan
- Cornerstone Europe wins ¤240m refinance for Finnish mall
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.