Swedish property credit terms ease ahead of 2013 - Catella
12 December 2012, 02:39 AM
Swedish property credit availability rose and loan margins shrank in fourth quarter, says Stockholm-based corporate finance group Catella. Its Catella Real Estate Debt Indicator showed a marked improvement over September, when respondents expected financing terms to worsen in the coming three months.
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- C&W raises 2014 European RE debt sales forecast to ¤50bn
- Aberdeen’s liquidating Degi Intl. German fund pays out ¤160m
- Qatar invests in Spain's Colonial, buys 9% of French SFL via Dubai firm
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- Spanish home sales surge 40% in February, but slower than January
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- Ireland's NAMA puts prime Redwood Portfolio on block for ¤160m
- Hatfield Philips wins eight European loan servicing mandates in 1Q
- Bank of China, global banks lend ¤460m for Segro expansion
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.