Swedish property credit terms ease ahead of 2013 - Catella
12 December 2012, 02:39 AM
Swedish property credit availability rose and loan margins shrank in fourth quarter, says Stockholm-based corporate finance group Catella. Its Catella Real Estate Debt Indicator showed a marked improvement over September, when respondents expected financing terms to worsen in the coming three months.
- Alternatives buoy Swedish property borrower sentiment – CREDI
- Swedish 1Q property debt sentiment stalls - Catella
- Swedish 3Q real estate debt sentiment improves again - Catella
- Swedish Catella launches debt indicator CREDI
- Sweden property lending prospects rising, widening - Catella
- Swedish property debt sentiment remains confident – Catella
- Swedish 1Q property financing sentiment surges - Catella
- Catella co-founder Schuss joins Stockholm property manager Genesta
- Starwood European makes first mezzanine investment in UK
- Catella RE, Swiss Sarasin raise further ¤40m for green fund
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.