Swedish property credit terms ease ahead of 2013 - Catella
12 December 2012, 02:39 AM
Swedish property credit availability rose and loan margins shrank in fourth quarter, says Stockholm-based corporate finance group Catella. Its Catella Real Estate Debt Indicator showed a marked improvement over September, when respondents expected financing terms to worsen in the coming three months.
- Foreign investors turn away from French luxury property
- French CRE volume set for 2014 recovery after lower 2013
- German Union pays DIC ¤155m for Frankfurt MainTor office
- W. P. Carey to develop ¤48m German build-to-suit office for Santander
- Vacancy at Warsaw suburbs industrial hub to gradually fall - JLL
- Situs expands from workouts to help new property debt entrants
- Foreign owners of UK homes face capital gains tax
- French Primonial REIM pays ¤71m for retail complex
- Germany facing demographic bust, with impact on real estate - Aviva
- Chinese-owned Rosewood to run historic Paris Crillon hotel
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.