Swedish property credit terms ease ahead of 2013 - Catella
12 December 2012, 02:39 AM
Swedish property credit availability rose and loan margins shrank in fourth quarter, says Stockholm-based corporate finance group Catella. Its Catella Real Estate Debt Indicator showed a marked improvement over September, when respondents expected financing terms to worsen in the coming three months.
- Sweden’s Klövern spends ¤429m with Carlyle in Stockholm
- AXA RE 2013 transactions up 26%, continues to grow debt platform
- Airport City Manchester plans to court Chinese backers
- Property fund capital hits $354bn as Europe surges - DTZ
- German pbb raises new business by 46% to ¤8.2bn
- Hamburg’s Warburg-Henderson launches ¤250m CE retail fund
- Peakside completes ¤220m transactions in 2013, opens 2nd fund
- Allianz buys Paris office from Union Investment for ¤220m
- Gecina offers Rivero-Soler board seats to Blackstone, CDPQ
- Hines Italia's Catella, citing rising Italy interest, raises company stake
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.