Swedish property credit terms ease ahead of 2013 - Catella
12 December 2012, 02:39 AM
Swedish property credit availability rose and loan margins shrank in fourth quarter, says Stockholm-based corporate finance group Catella. Its Catella Real Estate Debt Indicator showed a marked improvement over September, when respondents expected financing terms to worsen in the coming three months.
- East, west Europe both with logistics opportunities – Logicor’s Barzegar
- Online shopping to shrink size of new Czech retail parks – C&W
- Spanish home site signs reciprocal deal with Chinese Juwai.com
- Italian UniCredit, Intesa said setting up 'bad bank' with KKR, Alvarez
- Italian property set to offer buying opportunity - Prelios’ Caputi
- Croatia's Dubrovnik hotel said at 50% discount in auction sale
- Swiss Mobimo issues CHF200m refinancing bond at 1.625%
- Czech housing IPO Domus seen with more potential than German peers
- French private saver OPCIs' ¤283m inflow shows potential - IEIF
- French Tour Eiffel recommends improved ¤53 takeover bid
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.