Swedish property credit terms ease ahead of 2013 - Catella
12 December 2012, 02:39 AM
Swedish property credit availability rose and loan margins shrank in fourth quarter, says Stockholm-based corporate finance group Catella. Its Catella Real Estate Debt Indicator showed a marked improvement over September, when respondents expected financing terms to worsen in the coming three months.
- Italy at turning point as core, opportunistic deals revive – PIE Breakfast
- German house prices at peak in major cities – Deutsche Hypo
- Netherlands 1H retail take-up rises 16.5% – Savills
- Returning Italian confidence at Scenari Sta. Margherita Forum - blog
- French office value decline spreads to central Paris - IPD
- Housing offers French REITs good returns at low risk - Tannenbaum
- Generali RE, Saint-Gobain to build new Paris La Défense tower
- German NPL sales to rise, also discounts, LTVs – Corestate, EBS
- French REIT Terreïs boosts portfolio to ¤1.6bn as refocus continues
- Polish office deals outside Warsaw may hit record ¤400m – JLL
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.