Azerbaijan SWF, after London buy, targets £1bn at European RE
19 December 2012, 09:36 PM
The State Oil Fund of Azerbaijan, a sovereign wealth fund, has bought an office complex at 78 St James Street in London’s West End for Stg177m, the first of Stg1bn spending targeted at luxury and trophy properties across Europe. Annual rental income is Stg9.65m, putting net initial yield at 4.5% p.a., it said.
- BNPP RE earnings boosted by property services
- Sovereigns, US investors move up European debt curve – Tyndaris
- Google pays $50m for stake in Auction.com after its European exit
- Colony backs Irish tycoon buyback of loans against Claridges
- Portugal's Sonae back in 2013 profit as consumers rebound
- Berlin's Meininger budget hotels to expand in Europe
- European property improvement spreading south - La Francaise
- Hospitality Asset Managers Association launches European arm
- Legal practice demand for Poland office space to rise - CBRE
- Alaska fund targets Europe with £250m LaSalle IM UK mandate
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.