Azerbaijan SWF, after London buy, targets £1bn at European RE
19 December 2012, 09:36 PM
The State Oil Fund of Azerbaijan, a sovereign wealth fund, has bought an office complex at 78 St James Street in London’s West End for Stg177m, the first of Stg1bn spending targeted at luxury and trophy properties across Europe. Annual rental income is Stg9.65m, putting net initial yield at 4.5% p.a., it said.
- Qatar invests in Spain's Colonial, buys 9% of French SFL via Dubai firm
- C&W raises 2014 European RE debt sales forecast to ¤50bn
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- Dutch Bouwfonds IM plans French European housing fund
- Bank of China, global banks lend ¤460m for Segro expansion
- Risanamento reaches deal on ¤1.2bn Paris portfolio sale
- PIE Retail Breakfast has refurb, CEE-Turkey new-build as key themes
- Hatfield Philips wins eight European loan servicing mandates in 1Q
- China's Fosun in group buying Athens Hellinikon for ¤915m
- M&G lends ¤110m in largest post-crisis Dutch resi deal
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.