Azerbaijan SWF, after London buy, targets £1bn at European RE
19 December 2012, 09:36 PM
The State Oil Fund of Azerbaijan, a sovereign wealth fund, has bought an office complex at 78 St James Street in London’s West End for Stg177m, the first of Stg1bn spending targeted at luxury and trophy properties across Europe. Annual rental income is Stg9.65m, putting net initial yield at 4.5% p.a., it said.
- Newest UK REIT Redefine active in Europe and internationally
- Ireland's Dublin leads European rental growth – C&W
- European housing generally remains full recourse - Moody's
- Chinese-owned Rosewood to run historic Paris Crillon hotel
- Finnish Ilmarinen eyes international property expansion
- Slovakian HB Reavis debuts in London with £63m City project
- Norway oil fund puts £98m more into London’s Regent Street
- German Grand City raises ¤176m in capital increase
- No German house price bubble visible - Pfandbrief bank association
- French FdR to press on with hotel strategy despite Accor shift
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.