Azerbaijan SWF, after London buy, targets £1bn at European RE
19 December 2012, 09:36 PM
The State Oil Fund of Azerbaijan, a sovereign wealth fund, has bought an office complex at 78 St James Street in London’s West End for Stg177m, the first of Stg1bn spending targeted at luxury and trophy properties across Europe. Annual rental income is Stg9.65m, putting net initial yield at 4.5% p.a., it said.
- Norway oil fund puts £98m more into London’s Regent Street
- Azerbaijan's SOFAZ sovereign seeking value-add funds - PERE
- Azerbaijan's Paris, Moscow buys take European RE over ¤450m
- Azerbaijan's $32bn Fund eyes European real estate
- HKG's Emperor buys in London Oxford Street at 2.6% yield
- Hong Kong’s Chanco buys London office at 3.6% yield
- Abu Dhabi's ADIA in largest Belgian office deal
- Norway pension fund pays ¤800m for Credit Suisse Zurich HQ
- Paris property seen in line for more sovereign wealth investment
- Swedish Kungsleden expands its state-let portfolio
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.