Azerbaijan SWF, after London buy, targets £1bn at European RE
19 December 2012, 09:36 PM
The State Oil Fund of Azerbaijan, a sovereign wealth fund, has bought an office complex at 78 St James Street in London’s West End for Stg177m, the first of Stg1bn spending targeted at luxury and trophy properties across Europe. Annual rental income is Stg9.65m, putting net initial yield at 4.5% p.a., it said.
- Finland's CapMan adds two Copenhagen properties, seeks more
- London, Paris, Istanbul top Euro growth scores – LaSalle's E-REGI
- Chinese Reignwood's £130m Wentworth Golf buy is third in UK
- Italy at turning point as core, opportunistic deals revive – PIE Breakfast
- Israel’s Brack Capital expands German housing to 9,000
- Netherlands 1H retail take-up rises 16.5% – Savills
- Generali RE, Saint-Gobain to build new Paris La Défense tower
- Redevco opens ¤90m ALEA 101 on Berlin's 1911 C&A site
- Returning Italian confidence at Scenari Sta. Margherita Forum - blog
- Dutch property 'tidal wave' to peak in 2015 - JLL
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.