Norway Oil Fund in ¤2.4bn Prologis JV; targets $11bn at US property
07 January 2013, 03:56 AM
Norway has granted permission for its giant ¤508bn pension fund to invest in property outside Europe from this year. The news came days after the fund's manager, Norges Bank Investment Management, signed a ¤2.4bn joint venture with US-based Prologis to invest in European industrial property - and followed an announcement that it is also targeting $11bn at the US.
- Finland's CapMan adds two Copenhagen properties, seeks more
- Polish office deals outside Warsaw may hit record ¤400m – JLL
- Finnish SRV signs on ¤113m finance for St. Petersburg mall
- Returning Italian confidence at Scenari Sta. Margherita Forum - blog
- Blackstone, IVG confirm Frankfurt Pollux tower purchase
- German IVG exits insolvency with hedge funds as new owners
- French Immochan moves ¤266m Italy mall portfolio to fund
- Dutch urban centres spark interest at Beijing Design Week
- Grosvenor eyes more Euro retail after portfolio sale to Syntrus
- German Patrizia opens in Finland; ¤500m raised in Nordics
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.