Norway Oil Fund in ¤2.4bn Prologis JV; targets $11bn at US property
07 January 2013, 03:56 AM
Norway has granted permission for its giant ¤508bn pension fund to invest in property outside Europe from this year. The news came days after the fund's manager, Norges Bank Investment Management, signed a ¤2.4bn joint venture with US-based Prologis to invest in European industrial property - and followed an announcement that it is also targeting $11bn at the US.
- German pbb raises new business by 46% to ¤8.2bn
- Hamburg’s Warburg-Henderson launches ¤250m CE retail fund
- Peakside completes ¤220m transactions in 2013, opens 2nd fund
- Allianz buys Paris office from Union Investment for ¤220m
- Property fund capital hits $354bn as Europe surges - DTZ
- Gecina offers Rivero-Soler board seats to Blackstone, CDPQ
- Airport City Manchester plans to court Chinese backers
- Sweden’s Hemsö buys Finnish healthcare for ¤100m
- Soros adds 5% Italian IGD stake to new Spanish REIT holding
- Hines Italia's Catella, citing rising Italy interest, raises company stake
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.