Norway Oil Fund in ¤2.4bn Prologis JV; targets $11bn at US property
07 January 2013, 03:56 AM
Norway has granted permission for its giant ¤508bn pension fund to invest in property outside Europe from this year. The news came days after the fund's manager, Norges Bank Investment Management, signed a ¤2.4bn joint venture with US-based Prologis to invest in European industrial property - and followed an announcement that it is also targeting $11bn at the US.
- Norway Pension, AXA sign JV for Euro property debt up to ¤600m
- Norway Fund-Generali Paris real estate JV starts at ¤550m
- Norway Pension Fund, Axa RE form ¤1.4bn Paris office JV
- Prologis, Norges top up logistics JV with £248m LondonMetric buy
- Numerous big deals before year-end reshuffle European real estate pack
- Norges rejigs Norway Pension Fund real estate team
- AXA wins ¤485m RE debt mandate from 5 Danish pensions
- Hamburg‘s Warburg-Henderson to expand AUM this year
- Aberdeen makes first investment for European fund of funds
- German Wölbern plans ¤1.4bn asset sales, many in Netherlands
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.