Norway Oil Fund in ¤2.4bn Prologis JV; targets $11bn at US property
07 January 2013, 03:56 AM
Norway has granted permission for its giant ¤508bn pension fund to invest in property outside Europe from this year. The news came days after the fund's manager, Norges Bank Investment Management, signed a ¤2.4bn joint venture with US-based Prologis to invest in European industrial property - and followed an announcement that it is also targeting $11bn at the US.
- C&W raises 2014 European RE debt sales forecast to ¤50bn
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- Aberdeen’s liquidating Degi Intl. German fund pays out ¤160m
- Qatar invests in Spain's Colonial, buys 9% of French SFL via Dubai firm
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- Dutch Bouwfonds IM plans French European housing fund
- French 2014 CRE investment could reach ¤19bn - Savills
- German Deka finances Paris La Defense tower after all-equity buy
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.