Norway Oil Fund in ¤2.4bn Prologis JV; targets $11bn at US property
07 January 2013, 03:56 AM
Norway has granted permission for its giant ¤508bn pension fund to invest in property outside Europe from this year. The news came days after the fund's manager, Norges Bank Investment Management, signed a ¤2.4bn joint venture with US-based Prologis to invest in European industrial property - and followed an announcement that it is also targeting $11bn at the US.
- Numerous big deals before year-end reshuffle European real estate pack
- PEPR says ¤6.20 Prologis bid still too low
- Dutch APG sells stake in PEPR fund to Prologis
- Funding difficulties restrict vibrant Nordics - Colliers
- Prologis to buy out Luxembourg listed fund affiliate PEPR
- Prologis fund wins ¤130m Aareal financing for German logistics
- Newly-merged Prologis plans $1bn-plus expansion in Europe
- Prologis in third Wroclaw BTS; sees Euro internet shopping boost
- Enlarged Prologis targets Europe in ¤3.2bn expansion
- Prologis sees more difficult 2012 in southern Europe
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.