Azerbaijan's Paris, Moscow buys take European RE over ¤450m
07 January 2013, 03:56 AM
The State Oil Fund of Azerbaijan, the Caspian Sea nation's ¤34bn sovereign wealth fund, has announced real estate acquisitions in Paris and Moscow, adding to a purchase in London to bring 2012 European property commitments to around ¤454m, one-quarter of its permitted allocation.
- Paris office supply could take two years to absorb - Deloitte
- CBRE Spain head Galobart calls housing market bottom
- Chinese-owned Rosewood to run historic Paris Crillon hotel
- European housing generally remains full recourse - Moody's
- Union's Düsseldorf Meliá buy takes hotel holdings to ¤1.8bn
- Finnish Ilmarinen eyes international property expansion
- Ireland's Dublin leads European rental growth – C&W
- Newest UK REIT Redefine active in Europe and internationally
- French ¤350m Arena 92 project goes ahead after office sale
- French FdR to press on with hotel strategy despite Accor shift
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.