Azerbaijan's Paris, Moscow buys take European RE over ¤450m
07 January 2013, 03:56 AM
The State Oil Fund of Azerbaijan, the Caspian Sea nation's ¤34bn sovereign wealth fund, has announced real estate acquisitions in Paris and Moscow, adding to a purchase in London to bring 2012 European property commitments to around ¤454m, one-quarter of its permitted allocation.
- Grosvenor eyes more Euro retail after portfolio sale to Syntrus
- Dutch Syntrus buys French retail from Grosvenor for ¤120m
- Three European towers in final for world’s best highrise
- Italy REIT changes could spur IPOs, state property sales - EPRA
- Russia's Klyachin buys Prague hotel, eyes more abroad
- C. Europe industrial growth to maintain hot pace – C&W
- Brussels retail yields to re-rate upward - C. Economics
- Singapore's Temasek pays £175m for Ldn office stake
- Asset fundamentals key in slow Italy recovery – BNPP REIM's Ilardo
- La Française launches first French SCPI focused on Europe
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.