Azerbaijan's Paris, Moscow buys take European RE over ¤450m
07 January 2013, 03:56 AM
The State Oil Fund of Azerbaijan, the Caspian Sea nation's ¤34bn sovereign wealth fund, has announced real estate acquisitions in Paris and Moscow, adding to a purchase in London to bring 2012 European property commitments to around ¤454m, one-quarter of its permitted allocation.
- Allianz buys Paris office from Union Investment for ¤220m
- AXA RE 2013 transactions up 26%, continues to grow debt platform
- Peakside completes ¤220m transactions in 2013, opens 2nd fund
- Hamburg’s Warburg-Henderson launches ¤250m CE retail fund
- Hotel sentiment at peak, serviced apartments seen coming asset
- UK & European targets mainland Euro cities for value-add deals
- NYC's Angelo, Gordon aims at doubling European exposure to ¤1bn
- German Palmira teams with Spain's Kefren in Spanish logistics
- BNPP RE earnings boosted by property services
- French La Défense head calls for renovation, more mixed-use
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.