Azerbaijan's Paris, Moscow buys take European RE over ¤450m
07 January 2013, 03:56 AM
The State Oil Fund of Azerbaijan, the Caspian Sea nation's ¤34bn sovereign wealth fund, has announced real estate acquisitions in Paris and Moscow, adding to a purchase in London to bring 2012 European property commitments to around ¤454m, one-quarter of its permitted allocation.
- Azerbaijan's $32bn Fund eyes European real estate
- Azerbaijan's SOFAZ sovereign seeking value-add funds - PERE
- Numerous big deals before year-end reshuffle European real estate pack
- Series-Sovereign Wealth in European Property – 2. Qatar's Al Thani clan
- Azerbaijan SWF, after London buy, targets £1bn at European RE
- Norway Pension, Axa pay ¤290m for 2nd Paris package
- Norway's sovereign manager outlines case for 15% property weighting
- Norway sovereign fund buys London shopping centre for £240m
- Singapore's Temasek said partner in AXA RE's £300m London buy
- China's Gingko pan-Europe deals signal wider Asian search for value - blog
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.