Azerbaijan's Paris, Moscow buys take European RE over ¤450m
07 January 2013, 03:56 AM
The State Oil Fund of Azerbaijan, the Caspian Sea nation's ¤34bn sovereign wealth fund, has announced real estate acquisitions in Paris and Moscow, adding to a purchase in London to bring 2012 European property commitments to around ¤454m, one-quarter of its permitted allocation.
- AXA wins ¤485m RE debt mandate from 5 Danish pensions
- French insurer raises Eiffel bid to ¤331m after ruling
- French Carrefour, partners sets up ¤2.7bn Carmila mall firm
- C&W raises 2014 European RE debt sales forecast to ¤50bn
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- German Deka finances Paris La Defense tower after all-equity buy
- Dutch Bouwfonds IM plans French European housing fund
- Risanamento reaches deal on ¤1.2bn Paris portfolio sale
- French 2014 CRE investment could reach ¤19bn - Savills
- French Viveris completes ¤160m healthcare portfolio, eyes Germany
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.