Azerbaijan's Paris, Moscow buys take European RE over ¤450m
07 January 2013, 03:56 AM
The State Oil Fund of Azerbaijan, the Caspian Sea nation's ¤34bn sovereign wealth fund, has announced real estate acquisitions in Paris and Moscow, adding to a purchase in London to bring 2012 European property commitments to around ¤454m, one-quarter of its permitted allocation.
- French SFL sees Crédit Agricole raise stake again, confirms Qatar
- French Tour Eiffel recommends improved ¤53 takeover bid
- More logistics investment, rising rents in 2014 - CBRE
- Better financial sector confidence seen boosting Swiss office rents
- AXA wins ¤485m RE debt mandate from 5 Danish pensions
- French insurer raises Eiffel bid to ¤331m after ruling
- French Carrefour, partners sets up ¤2.7bn Carmila mall firm
- Germany, Switzerland are cheapest CRE tax nations – Taxand
- C&W raises 2014 European RE debt sales forecast to ¤50bn
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.