Azerbaijan's Paris, Moscow buys take European RE over ¤450m
07 January 2013, 03:56 AM
The State Oil Fund of Azerbaijan, the Caspian Sea nation's ¤34bn sovereign wealth fund, has announced real estate acquisitions in Paris and Moscow, adding to a purchase in London to bring 2012 European property commitments to around ¤454m, one-quarter of its permitted allocation.
- Azerbaijan's $32bn Fund eyes European real estate
- Azerbaijan's SOFAZ sovereign seeking value-add funds - PERE
- Numerous big deals before year-end reshuffle European real estate pack
- Series-Sovereign Wealth in European Property – 2. Qatar's Al Thani clan
- Azerbaijan SWF, after London buy, targets £1bn at European RE
- Norway Pension, Axa pay ¤290m for 2nd Paris package
- Kuwait targets property lending with ¤1.2bn for Cale Street
- Orion Capital closes opportunity Fund IV at ¤1.3bn
- Japan's $1.1tr GPIF, world's largest, eyeing global property - CBRE
- Norway fund's 3% in German alstria confirms faster real estate build
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.