NREP expands self storage into Sweden with Selstor buy
07 January 2013, 03:59 AM
Copenhagen-based real estate fund manager Nordic Real Estate Partners has acquired the Swedish self storage company SelStor to merge into its Pelican group, making it the second largest self storage operator in the Nordics less than four years after inception. No financial details of the transaction were released.
- Sweden's Nordika buys Visby shopping centre from Coop
- Swedish AMF buys ¤180m Stockholm office from Allianz
- German Grand City raises ¤176m in capital increase
- Skanska pays ¤71m for Gothenburg office building
- Views on European retail property value diverge - ICSC Prague
- Swiss Acron in CHF500m core fund focused on domestic property
- Chinese sovereign SAFE said ¤700m front runner for Gecina Paris mall
- French ¤350m Arena 92 Paris stadium decision expected by year-end
- German Grand City housing FFO surges 182% on doubled assets
- BlackRock's ¤450m for Paris Le Madeleine doubles MGPA purchase
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.