NREP expands self storage into Sweden with Selstor buy
07 January 2013, 03:59 AM
Copenhagen-based real estate fund manager Nordic Real Estate Partners has acquired the Swedish self storage company SelStor to merge into its Pelican group, making it the second largest self storage operator in the Nordics less than four years after inception. No financial details of the transaction were released.
- Sweden's non-prime locations to outperform this year – Newsec
- UK & European targets mainland Euro cities for value-add deals
- Hines Italia's Catella, citing rising Italy interest, raises company stake
- Baltic property set for record as Lithuania nears euro - Newsec
- Colony backs Irish tycoon buyback of loans against Claridges
- French Arcange launches AIFMD property fund manager
- Invesco in ¤80m InterCityHotels deal
- US W. P. Carey makes first acquisition in Norway
- After ¤1bn 2013 deals, Swiss Corestate eyes Spain, NL
- Borrowers to profit from restrained outlook in Europe - Interhyp
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.