NREP expands self storage into Sweden with Selstor buy
07 January 2013, 03:59 AM
Copenhagen-based real estate fund manager Nordic Real Estate Partners has acquired the Swedish self storage company SelStor to merge into its Pelican group, making it the second largest self storage operator in the Nordics less than four years after inception. No financial details of the transaction were released.
- Internos, Somerston acquire 27.5% of German DREF
- Goodman signs Swedish cooperation for Nordics expansion
- Sweden's Catella launches ¤150m south Germany fund
- Catella’s Amplion closes 60% net IRR Finnish retail fund
- Swiss Partners buys two Milan offices for ¤233m
- Liechtenstein’s LGT buys Clerestory, moves into real estate
- Munich's Catella RE in ¤45m first close for ¤150m Dutch resi fund
- Henderson bows out of German Warburg-Henderson after 14 years
- UK's Valad Europe acquired for ¤145m by Australian REIT Cromwell
- Stockholm's Genesta sells two Norwegian assets for ¤81m
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.