NREP expands self storage into Sweden with Selstor buy
07 January 2013, 03:59 AM
Copenhagen-based real estate fund manager Nordic Real Estate Partners has acquired the Swedish self storage company SelStor to merge into its Pelican group, making it the second largest self storage operator in the Nordics less than four years after inception. No financial details of the transaction were released.
- Goodman signs Swedish cooperation for Nordics expansion
- Liechtenstein’s LGT buys Clerestory, moves into real estate
- Dutch Syntrus buys French retail from Grosvenor for ¤120m
- Orion, AEW said final bidders for 25% Spanish Realia stake
- IBA, with ¤500m for Spain, acquires Madrid's ABC Serrano mall
- German Allianz Real buys 50% of Finnish Kamppi mall
- Skanska, Areim in JV to develop ¤224m Stockholm flats
- German Union fund at ¤143m after French, Irish wind farm buys
- Danish PFA pension pays ¤100m for 47.5% stake in NREP Logistics
- Private RE in recovery, returns 9.5% p.a. in 3yrs - Swiss Partners
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.