NREP expands self storage into Sweden with Selstor buy
07 January 2013, 03:59 AM
Copenhagen-based real estate fund manager Nordic Real Estate Partners has acquired the Swedish self storage company SelStor to merge into its Pelican group, making it the second largest self storage operator in the Nordics less than four years after inception. No financial details of the transaction were released.
- Goodman signs Swedish cooperation for Nordics expansion
- Liechtenstein’s LGT buys Clerestory, moves into real estate
- Stockholm's Genesta sells two Norwegian assets for ¤81m
- TIAA Henderson buys German logistics, sells Austrian retail
- Swedish Catella creates Torslanda Property via capital raise
- Finnish CapMan adds Stockholm office to Nordic fund
- Dutch Syntrus buys French retail from Grosvenor for ¤120m
- Orion, AEW said final bidders for 25% Spanish Realia stake
- IBA, with ¤500m for Spain, acquires Madrid's ABC Serrano mall
- German Allianz Real buys 50% of Finnish Kamppi mall
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.