NREP expands self storage into Sweden with Selstor buy
07 January 2013, 03:59 AM
Copenhagen-based real estate fund manager Nordic Real Estate Partners has acquired the Swedish self storage company SelStor to merge into its Pelican group, making it the second largest self storage operator in the Nordics less than four years after inception. No financial details of the transaction were released.
- Nordic Partners pays ¤87m for Swedish logistics portfolio
- Danish NREP in first ¤121m close of Nordic Retail fund
- NREP closes Nordic retail fund at target ¤340m AUM, 50% leverage
- Danish PFA pension pays ¤100m for 47.5% stake in NREP Logistics
- German Lidl to build ¤100m storage in central Hesse
- Etalon acquires rights to build Moscow residential estate
- Sweden’s Norrporten pays ¤120m for Stockholm office
- Swedish Skanska starts share buy-back
- E. Europe to lead e-tailing growth, reshaping logistics - Colliers
- IPD takes over Swedish activities from SFI partner
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.