NREP expands self storage into Sweden with Selstor buy
07 January 2013, 03:59 AM
Copenhagen-based real estate fund manager Nordic Real Estate Partners has acquired the Swedish self storage company SelStor to merge into its Pelican group, making it the second largest self storage operator in the Nordics less than four years after inception. No financial details of the transaction were released.
- Internos, Somerston acquire 27.5% of German DREF
- Goodman signs Swedish cooperation for Nordics expansion
- Baltic fund BaltCap buys BPT from Danish Northern Horizon
- Danish pensions are buyers of largest Nordic logistics from NREP at ¤650m
- Sweden's Catella launches ¤150m south Germany fund
- Catella’s Amplion closes 60% net IRR Finnish retail fund
- Swiss Partners buys two Milan offices for ¤233m
- Liechtenstein’s LGT buys Clerestory, moves into real estate
- Catella sets up Euro resi management in Germany
- UK’s Tristan sells Berlin office to KGAL fund for ¤79m
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.