NREP expands self storage into Sweden with Selstor buy
07 January 2013, 03:59 AM
Copenhagen-based real estate fund manager Nordic Real Estate Partners has acquired the Swedish self storage company SelStor to merge into its Pelican group, making it the second largest self storage operator in the Nordics less than four years after inception. No financial details of the transaction were released.
- Finland's CapMan adds two Copenhagen properties, seeks more
- Grosvenor eyes more Euro retail after portfolio sale to Syntrus
- Dutch property 'tidal wave' to peak in 2015 - JLL
- German Patrizia opens in Finland; ¤500m raised in Nordics
- Swedish Kungsleden in ¤173m capital increase
- German TAG boss Elgeti steps down; firm launches buyback
- French developers seen main winners in govt housing plan
- Rental growth, value-add deals on Spanish horizon – PIE Breakfast
- Blackstone, TPG pay £180m for UK mortgage lender Kensington
- Zunino no-show means Olayan takes last Risanamento Paris asset
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.