NREP expands self storage into Sweden with Selstor buy
07 January 2013, 03:59 AM
Copenhagen-based real estate fund manager Nordic Real Estate Partners has acquired the Swedish self storage company SelStor to merge into its Pelican group, making it the second largest self storage operator in the Nordics less than four years after inception. No financial details of the transaction were released.
- Italian property set to offer buying opportunity - Prelios’ Caputi
- Risanamento reaches deal on ¤1.2bn Paris portfolio sale
- Swedish 1Q investment soars 55%, prime yields hit lows - Savills
- Munich’s Catella manager refocuses new fund on Dutch housing
- Swedish 1Q CRE investment soars 55%, secondaries eyed – Savills
- UK’s Valad to sell ¤325m German CMBS office portfolio
- Crédit Agricole, Aviva buy SFR Paris campus for ¤680m
- German LEG issues ¤300m convertible bond for acquisitions
- Italian property NPLs likely to hit ¤200bn without action - Prelios' Serrini
- Starwood UK-listed debt fund to widen mandate to Spain, Italy
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.