Northern European property funds flirt with recovery in 3Q - IPD
07 January 2013, 10:36 PM
Northern European property funds may have turned a corner in investment returns in the third quarter though southern Europe continues to suffer, says Investment Property Databank. Net asset values rose in the Nordic region though UK and Germany stayed in the black solely due to income returns.
- Toronto's Inovalis REIT targets ¤400m at French, German office
- CEE property returns 5.6% in 2012, Poland outperforms - IPD
- Nordic property funds outperform Europe – IPD
- European property funds performance converging - IPD
- Eurozone risk seen weighing on otherwise buoyant CEE
- Pan-European core property funds attracting capital - Invesco
- Investors miss Italy as Asia, mid-East eye Germany - Schroder
- European 3Q11 pooled property turns negative - IPD
- European cross-border RE funds return 2.2% in 1Q - IPD
- IPD Awards recognise 17 standout funds in tough market
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.