Northern European property funds flirt with recovery in 3Q - IPD
07 January 2013, 10:36 PM
Northern European property funds may have turned a corner in investment returns in the third quarter though southern Europe continues to suffer, says Investment Property Databank. Net asset values rose in the Nordic region though UK and Germany stayed in the black solely due to income returns.
- French 2012 CRE returns slow to 6.3% as values stagnate - IPD
- European RE still attractive but buy selectively – DTZ
- European property funds turn negative in 4Q12 – INREV
- Portuguese property fund returns drop to 0.6%
- Nordic property funds outperform Europe – IPD
- French 2H12 property returns kept positive by income - IPD
- French retail still best as 1H property returns reach 2.7% - IPD
- European property funds turn negative in 2Q, hit by crisis - IPD
- French institutional OPCIs returns steady at 2.5%
- European 3Q industrial property rebounds 13% due strong returns
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.