Northern European property funds flirt with recovery in 3Q - IPD
07 January 2013, 10:36 PM
Northern European property funds may have turned a corner in investment returns in the third quarter though southern Europe continues to suffer, says Investment Property Databank. Net asset values rose in the Nordic region though UK and Germany stayed in the black solely due to income returns.
- Sweden's Nordika buys Visby shopping centre from Coop
- Finnish Ilmarinen eyes international property expansion
- Ireland's Dublin leads European rental growth – C&W
- Newest UK REIT Redefine active in Europe and internationally
- European housing generally remains full recourse - Moody's
- CBRE Spain head Galobart calls housing market bottom
- Chinese-owned Rosewood to run historic Paris Crillon hotel
- UK’s Benson Elliot to redevelop Frankfurt high-rise
- French FdR to press on with hotel strategy despite Accor shift
- Allianz invests nearly ¤400m in French Altarea shopping centres
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.