Northern European property funds flirt with recovery in 3Q - IPD
07 January 2013, 10:36 PM
Northern European property funds may have turned a corner in investment returns in the third quarter though southern Europe continues to suffer, says Investment Property Databank. Net asset values rose in the Nordic region though UK and Germany stayed in the black solely due to income returns.
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- C&W raises 2014 European RE debt sales forecast to ¤50bn
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- Ireland's NAMA puts prime Redwood Portfolio on block for ¤160m
- Aberdeen’s liquidating Degi Intl. German fund pays out ¤160m
- Bank of China, global banks lend ¤460m for Segro expansion
- Dutch Bouwfonds IM plans French European housing fund
- French Viveris completes ¤160m healthcare portfolio, eyes Germany
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.