Northern European property funds flirt with recovery in 3Q - IPD
07 January 2013, 10:36 PM
Northern European property funds may have turned a corner in investment returns in the third quarter though southern Europe continues to suffer, says Investment Property Databank. Net asset values rose in the Nordic region though UK and Germany stayed in the black solely due to income returns.
- Global RE investment to rise to $1.33tr in 2014 - C&W
- Overseas buyers take record share of European deals – DTZ
- AEW Europe 2013 deals top ¤2.7bn, raises ¤1.6bn new capital
- Retail offers best French returns, but office recovering - IPD
- UK’s Henley plots European entry with Germany, Benelux JV
- Spanish retail investment triples in 2013 - Savills
- Berlin Hyp, Helaba grant ¤200m to Unibail for Warsaw mall
- German Aareal provides ¤152m finance for Brussels deal
- AXA RE 2013 transactions up 26%, continues to grow debt platform
- Airport City Manchester plans to court Chinese backers
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.