Northern European property funds flirt with recovery in 3Q - IPD
07 January 2013, 10:36 PM
Northern European property funds may have turned a corner in investment returns in the third quarter though southern Europe continues to suffer, says Investment Property Databank. Net asset values rose in the Nordic region though UK and Germany stayed in the black solely due to income returns.
- Italy at turning point as core, opportunistic deals revive – PIE Breakfast
- Returning Italian confidence at Scenari Sta. Margherita Forum - blog
- French office value decline spreads to central Paris - IPD
- India's Infosys signs record 21, 000 sq.m. office lease in Poland's Lodz
- London, Paris, Istanbul top Euro growth scores – LaSalle's E-REGI
- Housing offers French REITs good returns at low risk - Tannenbaum
- Generali RE, Saint-Gobain to build new Paris La Défense tower
- German NPL sales to rise, also discounts, LTVs – Corestate, EBS
- French REIT Terreïs boosts portfolio to ¤1.6bn as refocus continues
- German house prices at peak in major cities – Deutsche Hypo
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.