CEE property investment drops 35% to ¤7.4bn in 2012 - CBRE
07 January 2013, 10:39 PM
Despite solid year-end results in Poland and Russia, commercial real estate investment in central and eastern Europe slid 35% to ¤7.4bn in 2012, consultant CBRE reports. Russia and Poland are increasingly driving volumes, despite decreases of around 20% in both markets.
- Global RE investment to rise to $1.33tr in 2014 - C&W
- AEW Europe 2013 deals top ¤2.7bn, raises ¤1.6bn new capital
- Overseas buyers take record share of European deals – DTZ
- UK’s Henley plots European entry with Germany, Benelux JV
- German Aareal provides ¤152m finance for Brussels deal
- Retail offers best French returns, but office recovering - IPD
- Spanish retail investment triples in 2013 - Savills
- Berlin Hyp, Helaba grant ¤200m to Unibail for Warsaw mall
- German pbb raises new business by 46% to ¤8.2bn
- Hamburg’s Warburg-Henderson launches ¤250m CE retail fund
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.