CEE property investment drops 35% to ¤7.4bn in 2012 - CBRE
07 January 2013, 10:39 PM
Despite solid year-end results in Poland and Russia, commercial real estate investment in central and eastern Europe slid 35% to ¤7.4bn in 2012, consultant CBRE reports. Russia and Poland are increasingly driving volumes, despite decreases of around 20% in both markets.
- Aberdeen’s liquidating Degi Intl. German fund pays out ¤160m
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- Ireland's NAMA puts prime Redwood Portfolio on block for ¤160m
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- C&W raises 2014 European RE debt sales forecast to ¤50bn
- Qatar invests in Spain's Colonial, buys 9% of French SFL via Dubai firm
- Chinese New Century hotels in ¤25m German refurbishment
- German Deka finances Paris La Defense tower after all-equity buy
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.