CEE property investment drops 35% to ¤7.4bn in 2012 - CBRE
07 January 2013, 10:39 PM
Despite solid year-end results in Poland and Russia, commercial real estate investment in central and eastern Europe slid 35% to ¤7.4bn in 2012, consultant CBRE reports. Russia and Poland are increasingly driving volumes, despite decreases of around 20% in both markets.
- German house prices at peak in major cities – Deutsche Hypo
- Returning Italian confidence at Scenari Sta. Margherita Forum - blog
- Italy at turning point as core, opportunistic deals revive – PIE Breakfast
- Generali RE, Saint-Gobain to build new Paris La Défense tower
- German NPL sales to rise, also discounts, LTVs – Corestate, EBS
- Polish office deals outside Warsaw may hit record ¤400m – JLL
- India's Infosys signs record 21, 000 sq.m. office lease in Poland's Lodz
- Netherlands 1H retail take-up rises 16.5% – Savills
- Israel’s Brack Capital expands German housing to 9,000
- Housing offers French REITs good returns at low risk - Tannenbaum
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.