Polish 2012 RE investment matches 2011 at ¤2.75bn - JLL
20 January 2013, 04:36 PM
Polish commercial real estate investment reached ¤2.75bn last year, about the same as 2011 as its strong economy and stable banking sector continued to attract investors, says Jones Lang LaSalle. This trend is likely to continue. Poland accounted for 76% of 2012 transactions by value in central and eastern Europe.
- AEW Europe 2013 deals top ¤2.7bn, raises ¤1.6bn new capital
- Global RE investment to rise to $1.33tr in 2014 - C&W
- Spanish retail investment triples in 2013 - Savills
- Overseas buyers take record share of European deals – DTZ
- UK’s Henley plots European entry with Germany, Benelux JV
- Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Paris enjoy airport hotel boom
- German Aareal provides ¤152m finance for Brussels deal
- Retail offers best French returns, but office recovering - IPD
- German Caerus raises ¤70m for debt fund at first close
- German pbb raises new business by 46% to ¤8.2bn
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.