Polish 2012 RE investment matches 2011 at ¤2.75bn - JLL
20 January 2013, 04:36 PM
Polish commercial real estate investment reached ¤2.75bn last year, about the same as 2011 as its strong economy and stable banking sector continued to attract investors, says Jones Lang LaSalle. This trend is likely to continue. Poland accounted for 76% of 2012 transactions by value in central and eastern Europe.
- European property investment from Middle, Far East climbs - Savills
- Austrian S IMMO exceeds 2013 sales target at ¤130m
- Appeal filed against French Icade-Silic merger approval
- European 2014 property investment to hit ¤150bn - DTZ
- Sweden's Catella sets up French property asset management
- Helsinki's Technopolis pays ¤220m for Norway office campus
- German Annington said close to buying Vitus housing for ¤1.3bn
- US Fortress nearly withdrawn from German housing firm Gagfah
- UK's Lloyds agrees £147m loan sale with Cerberus
- Swiss 2nd homes become scarce after new law - Engel & Völkers
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.