Polish 2012 RE investment matches 2011 at ¤2.75bn - JLL
20 January 2013, 04:36 PM
Polish commercial real estate investment reached ¤2.75bn last year, about the same as 2011 as its strong economy and stable banking sector continued to attract investors, says Jones Lang LaSalle. This trend is likely to continue. Poland accounted for 76% of 2012 transactions by value in central and eastern Europe.
- Poland 4-month investment ¤748m, set for further strong year
- Polish 2012 property investment seen lower at ¤2.5bn
- Polish 2012 CRE investment reaches ¤2.5bn after good 4Q - JLL
- CEE investment up 38% led by Poland, full year to reach ¤3.5bn
- CEE investment drops 40%, but Poland shines - JLL
- Polish 2012 retail construction active, economy seen resilient
- Polish yields seen stable after strong 2011 investment
- Polish RE investment in most active year since 2006; set to continue
- Polish warehouses start strong after robust 2011 - JLL
- Polish property investment on track to beat ¤2bn - Savills
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.