Polish 2012 RE investment matches 2011 at ¤2.75bn - JLL
20 January 2013, 04:36 PM
Polish commercial real estate investment reached ¤2.75bn last year, about the same as 2011 as its strong economy and stable banking sector continued to attract investors, says Jones Lang LaSalle. This trend is likely to continue. Poland accounted for 76% of 2012 transactions by value in central and eastern Europe.
- Polish 2012 CRE investment reaches ¤2.5bn after good 4Q - JLL
- CEE investment drops 40%, but Poland shines - JLL
- Polish 2012 property investment seen lower at ¤2.5bn
- Polish hotel investment set for further growth - JLL
- Global RE deals down 23% in 1Q but likely to pick up - JLL
- Paris region office take-up slows in 1Q after 2011 rise
- Income returns supported CEE performance - IPD/PIE CEE conf.
- Poland 4-month investment ¤748m, set for further strong year
- Emerging Europe must 're-energise' structural reforms - EBRD
- Paris 1Q office rentals fall 24%, investment higher - JLL
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.