Polish 2012 RE investment matches 2011 at ¤2.75bn - JLL
20 January 2013, 04:36 PM
Polish commercial real estate investment reached ¤2.75bn last year, about the same as 2011 as its strong economy and stable banking sector continued to attract investors, says Jones Lang LaSalle. This trend is likely to continue. Poland accounted for 76% of 2012 transactions by value in central and eastern Europe.
- French private investors buy German asset manager KGAL
- Valad France to invest ¤200m-¤300m in office/retail
- German bad loan sales set to rise – EY
- Germany to avoid real estate financing gap in 2014 – Hochtief
- ABP hires Savills to find Royal Albert Dock occupiers
- German Allianz Real buys 50% of Finnish Kamppi mall
- French office conversions seen as no solution to housing shortage
- European property investment from Middle, Far East climbs - Savills
- Austrian S IMMO exceeds 2013 sales target at ¤130m
- Appeal filed against French Icade-Silic merger approval
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.