Polish 2012 RE investment matches 2011 at ¤2.75bn - JLL
20 January 2013, 04:36 PM
Polish commercial real estate investment reached ¤2.75bn last year, about the same as 2011 as its strong economy and stable banking sector continued to attract investors, says Jones Lang LaSalle. This trend is likely to continue. Poland accounted for 76% of 2012 transactions by value in central and eastern Europe.
- French Viveris completes ¤160m healthcare portfolio, eyes Germany
- China's Fosun in group buying Athens Hellinikon for ¤915m
- M&G lends ¤110m in largest post-crisis Dutch resi deal
- Bank of China, global banks lend ¤460m for Segro expansion
- Dutch Bouwfonds IM plans French European housing fund
- French 2014 CRE investment could reach ¤19bn - Savills
- German Deka finances Paris La Defense tower after all-equity buy
- PIE Retail Breakfast has refurb, CEE-Turkey new-build as key themes
- Dubai investment firm buys 8.64% of French REIT SFL
- Nearly half $23bn Asian 5yr allocation to Euro RE came last year - expert
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.