Polish 2012 RE investment matches 2011 at ¤2.75bn - JLL
20 January 2013, 04:36 PM
Polish commercial real estate investment reached ¤2.75bn last year, about the same as 2011 as its strong economy and stable banking sector continued to attract investors, says Jones Lang LaSalle. This trend is likely to continue. Poland accounted for 76% of 2012 transactions by value in central and eastern Europe.
- London Gherkin goes into receivership after IVG insolvency, debt breach
- Unibail wins Brussels NEO tender, plans ¤550m Mall of Europe
- UK’s M7, US Starwood JV targets ¤500m European logistics
- German LBBW says provided ¤1bn finance for Patrizia’s Leo buys
- Canada Life lends £135m to London REIT Shaftesbury
- Portfolio, secondary deals boost 1Q German investment to ¤10bn - Savills
- French REIT Affine 1Q rents boosted by Bordeaux acquisition
- Italian property set to offer buying opportunity - Prelios’ Caputi
- East, west Europe both with logistics opportunities – Logicor’s Barzegar
- Czech housing IPO Domus seen with more potential than German peers
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.