Price war boosts Prague flat sales, Czech hotel occupancy edges up
20 January 2013, 04:37 PM
Sales of new apartments in Prague in 2012 rose 2.5% to a record 4,720 units, surpassing the prior peak in 2011 at 4,562 and boosted in 4Q12 by a price war between developers, says Swedish-based Skanska. Some new suburban projects were offered for little more than construction cost.
- German Sierra to build seven German hotels for IHG
- Blackstone, IVG confirm Frankfurt Pollux tower purchase
- Dutch property 'tidal wave' to peak in 2015 - JLL
- Hispania's second Spanish hotel follows good Malaga buy
- Three European towers in final for world’s best highrise
- TriGranit sells Budapest complex to Dutch private hospital
- Russia's Klyachin buys Prague hotel, eyes more abroad
- German apartment price-rental gap widening – JLL
- C. Europe industrial growth to maintain hot pace – C&W
- German TAG boss Elgeti steps down; firm launches buyback
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.