Israel’s Fattal in talks to buy 22 German hotels for ¤300m
22 January 2013, 05:03 AM
Tel Aviv-based Fattal Hotel Management is in advanced talks with the InterContinental Hotels Group to buy a portfolio of 22 Holiday Inn hotels in Germany for NIS1.5bn (¤300m), according to media reports.
- Kuwait’s St Martins pays £1.7bn for More London estate
- German IVG requests compensation from former management
- Highstreet plans sale of 25 German Karstadt stores in 2013
- Warsaw's iconic Hotel Bristol sold again
- German Acrest provides 'workbench' to reposition, upgrade retail
- German Union to launch property debt, repositioning funds
- Gazit-Globe, with Atrium, Citycon, eyes new opportunities in Europe
- Foreign investors turn away from French luxury property
- German Union pays DIC ¤155m for Frankfurt MainTor office
- Situs expands from workouts to help new property debt entrants
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.