Israel’s Fattal in talks to buy 22 German hotels for ¤300m
22 January 2013, 05:03 AM
Tel Aviv-based Fattal Hotel Management is in advanced talks with the InterContinental Hotels Group to buy a portfolio of 22 Holiday Inn hotels in Germany for NIS1.5bn (¤300m), according to media reports.
- Chinese New Century hotels in ¤25m German refurbishment
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- Risanamento reaches deal on ¤1.2bn Paris portfolio sale
- French Viveris completes ¤160m healthcare portfolio, eyes Germany
- German Deka finances Paris La Defense tower after all-equity buy
- PIE Retail Breakfast has refurb, CEE-Turkey new-build as key themes
- China's Fosun in group buying Athens Hellinikon for ¤915m
- Irish Signature pays ¤180m for Munich Karstadt store
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.