Israel’s Fattal in talks to buy 22 German hotels for ¤300m
22 January 2013, 05:03 AM
Tel Aviv-based Fattal Hotel Management is in advanced talks with the InterContinental Hotels Group to buy a portfolio of 22 Holiday Inn hotels in Germany for NIS1.5bn (¤300m), according to media reports.
- Israel’s Brack Capital expands German housing to 9,000
- Finland's CapMan adds two Copenhagen properties, seeks more
- Redevco opens ¤90m ALEA 101 on Berlin's 1911 C&A site
- German house prices at peak in major cities – Deutsche Hypo
- German NPL sales to rise, also discounts, LTVs – Corestate, EBS
- US Westcore enters Germany with Berlin office buy around ¤300m
- London, Paris, Istanbul top Euro growth scores – LaSalle's E-REGI
- German Sierra to build seven German hotels for IHG
- Dutch property 'tidal wave' to peak in 2015 - JLL
- German IVG exits insolvency with hedge funds as new owners
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.