Israel’s Fattal in talks to buy 22 German hotels for ¤300m
22 January 2013, 05:03 AM
Tel Aviv-based Fattal Hotel Management is in advanced talks with the InterContinental Hotels Group to buy a portfolio of 22 Holiday Inn hotels in Germany for NIS1.5bn (¤300m), according to media reports.
- Italian property set to offer buying opportunity - Prelios’ Caputi
- German Gagfah wins ¤176m refinance from HSH Nordbank
- Czech housing IPO Domus seen with more potential than German peers
- Allianz confirms Düsseldorf’s Kö-Galerie buy for ¤300m
- Polish 1Q CRE investment soars 47%, nears ¤1bn - JLL
- Accelerating German GDP means office space shortage - Tristan
- German 1Q residential at record, but product lack to prevent peak year
- German Real I.S. raises ¤600m equity for ¤1bn fund
- Blackstone buys in Hamburg from liquidating TMW fund
- Chinese New Century hotels in ¤25m German refurbishment
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.