Israel’s Fattal in talks to buy 22 German hotels for ¤300m
22 January 2013, 05:03 AM
Tel Aviv-based Fattal Hotel Management is in advanced talks with the InterContinental Hotels Group to buy a portfolio of 22 Holiday Inn hotels in Germany for NIS1.5bn (¤300m), according to media reports.
- Israel’s Fattal takes over 20 QMH German hotels
- Israel’s Fattal aims to double Leonardo hotels in Germany to 100
- Starwood said looking to sell Louvre Hotels for ¤1.2bn-¤1.5bn
- German Sierra to build seven German hotels for IHG
- Interconti, VIY sign for 15 Holiday Inn Express in Russia
- Qatar sovereign to pay ¤330m for Paris Interconti Grand
- Apollo pays ¤425m for 18 Ivanhoé Cambridge hotels
- Australian Toga, Singapore’s FE Orchard in Asia-Pacific, European hotel JV
- UK's Internos invests ¤100m in four European hotels
- China's Anbang, Blackstone said bidding for German lender pbb
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.