Paris property seen in line for more sovereign wealth investment
23 January 2013, 04:08 AM
More sovereign wealth fund capital is likely to be invested in Paris property as its managers come under rising pressure to find the core assets and place growing amounts of national savings, say French property specialists. Malaysia's PNB may be the next to jump the Channel from London following Hong Kong's Monetary Authority and, more recently, Azerbaijan's SOFAZ.
- Qatar invests in Spain's Colonial, buys 9% of French SFL via Dubai firm
- Risanamento reaches deal on ¤1.2bn Paris portfolio sale
- German Deka finances Paris La Defense tower after all-equity buy
- Bank of China, global banks lend ¤460m for Segro expansion
- Dutch Bouwfonds IM plans French European housing fund
- French 2014 CRE investment could reach ¤19bn - Savills
- French Viveris completes ¤160m healthcare portfolio, eyes Germany
- Nearly half $23bn Asian 5yr allocation to Euro RE came last year - expert
- Orion Capital's Paris Domus shopping centre buy said at ¤70m
- Paris Court rejects Tour Eiffel bid blockage by dissident shareholder
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.