Paris property seen in line for more sovereign wealth investment
23 January 2013, 04:08 AM
More sovereign wealth fund capital is likely to be invested in Paris property as its managers come under rising pressure to find the core assets and place growing amounts of national savings, say French property specialists. Malaysia's PNB may be the next to jump the Channel from London following Hong Kong's Monetary Authority and, more recently, Azerbaijan's SOFAZ.
- Sovereigns, US investors move up European debt curve – Tyndaris
- BNPP RE earnings boosted by property services
- French La Défense head calls for renovation, more mixed-use
- Berlin's Meininger budget hotels to expand in Europe
- European property improvement spreading south - La Francaise
- Invesco buys Paris La Défense tower for Asian pension
- Spain to outperform London, German prime - Deutsche
- 2nd close takes AEW Europe's Logistis to ¤600m equity
- Hotels hit ¤7.7bn as Mid-East cash surges -HVS
- Grand Paris transport not yet impacting prices
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.