Paris property seen in line for more sovereign wealth investment
23 January 2013, 04:08 AM
More sovereign wealth fund capital is likely to be invested in Paris property as its managers come under rising pressure to find the core assets and place growing amounts of national savings, say French property specialists. Malaysia's PNB may be the next to jump the Channel from London following Hong Kong's Monetary Authority and, more recently, Azerbaijan's SOFAZ.
- PIE to hold sovereign wealth roundtable at MIPIM
- Sovereign funds to invest $10bn p.a. in European property - IEIF
- Sovereign funds eye retail investment in Italy, Spain
- Canada's Ivanhoé Cambridge to sell ¤715m Paris assets
- Jeweller Tiffany to open Paris Champs Elysées store
- Sovereign wealth funds to boost RE investments – Preqin
- London at $17bn overshadows Paris, NYC with SWFs - E&Y
- ¤300m Le Figaro HQ bid extends Qatar's French spree
- China fund pays £450m for 10% Heathrow airport stake
- Series-Sovereign Wealth in European Property - 1 Defining the universe
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.