More upcoming PIE events will be published soon.
Paris property seen in line for more sovereign wealth investment
23 January 2013, 04:08 AM
More sovereign wealth fund capital is likely to be invested in Paris property as its managers come under rising pressure to find the core assets and place growing amounts of national savings, say French property specialists. Malaysia's PNB may be the next to jump the Channel from London following Hong Kong's Monetary Authority and, more recently, Azerbaijan's SOFAZ.
- Azerbaijan SWF equal to half national GDP - Movsumov
- Blog: Hong Kong, Qatar sovereigns find value in Euro turmoil
- Azerbaijan's SOFAZ sovereign seeking value-add funds - PERE
- Hong Kong's new ¤25bn sovereign fund to target real estate
- London ousts Hong Kong in most expensive office rents – C&W
- Azerbaijan SWF, after London buy, targets £1bn at European RE
- PIE client call for Asia investor trip, Sovereign/Asian wealth Breakfast
- Azerbaijan's Paris, Moscow buys take European RE over ¤450m
- HKG ¤344m hotel deal highlights Asian interest in Paris
- Hong Kong billionaire said paying £270m for first UK deal, in London
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.