Paris property seen in line for more sovereign wealth investment
23 January 2013, 04:08 AM
More sovereign wealth fund capital is likely to be invested in Paris property as its managers come under rising pressure to find the core assets and place growing amounts of national savings, say French property specialists. Malaysia's PNB may be the next to jump the Channel from London following Hong Kong's Monetary Authority and, more recently, Azerbaijan's SOFAZ.
- Paris office supply could take two years to absorb - Deloitte
- CBRE Spain head Galobart calls housing market bottom
- Chinese-owned Rosewood to run historic Paris Crillon hotel
- Union's Düsseldorf Meliá buy takes hotel holdings to ¤1.8bn
- Norway oil fund puts £98m more into London’s Regent Street
- Smaller German cities catch up in RE attractiveness – Deka
- French ¤350m Arena 92 project goes ahead after office sale
- BNP Paribas closes Munich iii buy, names Mattern CEO
- Orion Capital closes opportunity Fund IV at ¤1.3bn
- Klépierre sells Norway malls to Swiss Partners for ¤247m
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.