Paris property seen in line for more sovereign wealth investment
23 January 2013, 04:08 AM
More sovereign wealth fund capital is likely to be invested in Paris property as its managers come under rising pressure to find the core assets and place growing amounts of national savings, say French property specialists. Malaysia's PNB may be the next to jump the Channel from London following Hong Kong's Monetary Authority and, more recently, Azerbaijan's SOFAZ.
- Grosvenor eyes more Euro retail after portfolio sale to Syntrus
- German Patrizia opens in Finland; ¤500m raised in Nordics
- Dutch Syntrus buys French retail from Grosvenor for ¤120m
- Italy REIT changes could spur IPOs, state property sales - EPRA
- Singapore's Temasek pays £175m for Ldn office stake
- Frankfurt's Gateway Gardens to link to urban metro
- German TAG boss Elgeti steps down; firm launches buyback
- French Primonial continues expansion, eyes ¤1.5bn in 2014
- Rental growth, value-add deals on Spanish horizon – PIE Breakfast
- La Française launches first French SCPI focused on Europe
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.