Sovereign funds eye retail investment in Italy, Spain
28 January 2013, 04:25 AM
Sovereign wealth funds are considering investments in southern Europe despite deep and prolonged recessions and the Eurozone crisis now into its third year, the ICSC-Thomson Reuters Global Retail Real Estate Forum heard last week. The prospect of high yields from prime retail is attracting cash-rich investors.
- German Aareal in ¤160m loan to Madrid mall developer
- Grosvenor eyes more Euro retail after portfolio sale to Syntrus
- French Immochan moves ¤266m Italy mall portfolio to fund
- German IVG exits insolvency with hedge funds as new owners
- Blackstone, IVG confirm Frankfurt Pollux tower purchase
- Italy REIT changes could spur IPOs, state property sales - EPRA
- German Patrizia opens in Finland; ¤500m raised in Nordics
- Dutch Syntrus buys French retail from Grosvenor for ¤120m
- Hispania's second Spanish hotel follows good Malaga buy
- Italy investment grows in secondary retail – DLA Piper's Schmidt
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.