Sovereign funds eye retail investment in Italy, Spain
28 January 2013, 04:25 AM
Sovereign wealth funds are considering investments in southern Europe despite deep and prolonged recessions and the Eurozone crisis now into its third year, the ICSC-Thomson Reuters Global Retail Real Estate Forum heard last week. The prospect of high yields from prime retail is attracting cash-rich investors.
- Investors move into niche assets seeking yield – Frankfurt Forum
- German Allianz RE mulls stocks as RE expansion stalls – Piani
- Global businesses need to adapt to changing world trade - C&W
- US investors, sovereigns wealth eye CEE property - IPD/PIE conf.
- Shopping mall investors wary on Turkey, Russia, eye southern Europe
- Sovereign funds boost real estate holdings 30% in 2012 - TheCityUK
- Series-Sovereign Wealth in European Property - 1 Defining the universe
- Mezzanine, prime, near-CBD, retail are best Euro chances - LaSalle
- Global real estate ETFs linked to FTSE EPRA/NAREIT double
- London at $17bn overshadows Paris, NYC with SWFs - E&Y
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.