Sovereign funds eye retail investment in Italy, Spain
28 January 2013, 04:25 AM
Sovereign wealth funds are considering investments in southern Europe despite deep and prolonged recessions and the Eurozone crisis now into its third year, the ICSC-Thomson Reuters Global Retail Real Estate Forum heard last week. The prospect of high yields from prime retail is attracting cash-rich investors.
- More logistics investment, rising rents in 2014 - CBRE
- French private saver OPCIs' ¤283m inflow shows potential - IEIF
- French SFL sees Crédit Agricole raise stake again, confirms Qatar
- Allianz confirms Düsseldorf’s Kö-Galerie buy for ¤300m
- Polish 1Q CRE investment soars 47%, nears ¤1bn - JLL
- Accelerating German GDP means office space shortage - Tristan
- Spain values in rental recovery, repositioning - TH RE’s Martin
- Italy to auction state assets, including Venice island, castle
- AXA wins ¤485m RE debt mandate from 5 Danish pensions
- French Carrefour, partners sets up ¤2.7bn Carmila mall firm
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.