Sovereign funds eye retail investment in Italy, Spain
28 January 2013, 04:25 AM
Sovereign wealth funds are considering investments in southern Europe despite deep and prolonged recessions and the Eurozone crisis now into its third year, the ICSC-Thomson Reuters Global Retail Real Estate Forum heard last week. The prospect of high yields from prime retail is attracting cash-rich investors.
- Hines Italia CEO Catella, with eye on surging Italy demand, raises stake
- UK & European targets mainland Euro cities for value-add deals
- NYC's Angelo, Gordon aims at doubling European exposure to ¤1bn
- German Palmira teams with Spain's Kefren in Spanish logistics
- Soros adds 5% Italian IGD stake to new Spanish REIT holding
- Sweden's non-prime locations to outperform this year – Newsec
- Sovereigns, US investors move up European debt curve – Tyndaris
- Hamburg‘s Warburg-Henderson to expand AUM this year
- BNPP RE earnings boosted by property services
- Google pays $50m for stake in Auction.com after its European exit
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.