Sovereign funds eye retail investment in Italy, Spain
28 January 2013, 04:25 AM
Sovereign wealth funds are considering investments in southern Europe despite deep and prolonged recessions and the Eurozone crisis now into its third year, the ICSC-Thomson Reuters Global Retail Real Estate Forum heard last week. The prospect of high yields from prime retail is attracting cash-rich investors.
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- Qatar invests in Spain's Colonial, buys 9% of French SFL via Dubai firm
- C&W raises 2014 European RE debt sales forecast to ¤50bn
- Aberdeen’s liquidating Degi Intl. German fund pays out ¤160m
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- Ireland's NAMA puts prime Redwood Portfolio on block for ¤160m
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- French Viveris completes ¤160m healthcare portfolio, eyes Germany
- Dutch Bouwfonds IM plans French European housing fund
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.