Sovereign funds eye retail investment in Italy, Spain
28 January 2013, 04:25 AM
Sovereign wealth funds are considering investments in southern Europe despite deep and prolonged recessions and the Eurozone crisis now into its third year, the ICSC-Thomson Reuters Global Retail Real Estate Forum heard last week. The prospect of high yields from prime retail is attracting cash-rich investors.
- PIGS discounts could offer great opportunity – Kempen & Co
- Asian sovereigns drive surge in European capital inflows – JLL
- Investor faith in Italian retail property seen misguided
- Distressed-property 2Q forecast cloudy, Spain worst - RICS
- Euro debt bank contagion hits listed property - Grosvenor
- European listed property must boost image, presence, double - EPRA
- European 1H hotel investment falls 37%, UK most liquid
- Investor demand could offset distressed asset supply - RICS
- Investors miss Italy as Asia, mid-East eye Germany - Schroder
- European RE fund manager shakeout coming-Internos
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.