Sovereign funds eye retail investment in Italy, Spain
28 January 2013, 04:25 AM
Sovereign wealth funds are considering investments in southern Europe despite deep and prolonged recessions and the Eurozone crisis now into its third year, the ICSC-Thomson Reuters Global Retail Real Estate Forum heard last week. The prospect of high yields from prime retail is attracting cash-rich investors.
- CBRE Spain head Galobart calls housing market bottom
- European housing generally remains full recourse - Moody's
- Sweden's Nordika buys Visby shopping centre from Coop
- Union's Düsseldorf Meliá buy takes hotel holdings to ¤1.8bn
- Newest UK REIT Redefine active in Europe and internationally
- Norway oil fund puts £98m more into London’s Regent Street
- Allianz invests nearly ¤400m in French Altarea shopping centres
- Swedish AMF buys ¤180m Stockholm office from Allianz
- French ¤350m Arena 92 project goes ahead after office sale
- Views on European retail property value diverge - ICSC Prague
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.