Poland’s industrial real estate seen growing strongly
29 January 2013, 04:15 AM
The Polish industrial-logistics real estate market should grow strongly in the coming years as the amount of available land increases and large international groups develop more and more warehouses, according to a new report. Total stock currently stands at 7m sq.m.
- Chinese Reignwood's £130m Wentworth Golf buy is third in UK
- India's Infosys signs record 21, 000 sq.m. office lease in Poland's Lodz
- Polish office deals outside Warsaw may hit record ¤400m – JLL
- US Westcore enters Germany with Berlin office buy around ¤300m
- Returning Italian confidence at Scenari Sta. Margherita Forum - blog
- London, Paris, Istanbul top Euro growth scores – LaSalle's E-REGI
- French office value decline spreads to central Paris - IPD
- Finnish SRV signs on ¤113m finance for St. Petersburg mall
- Generali RE, Saint-Gobain to build new Paris La Défense tower
- Netherlands 1H retail take-up rises 16.5% – Savills
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.