Poland’s industrial real estate seen growing strongly
29 January 2013, 04:15 AM
The Polish industrial-logistics real estate market should grow strongly in the coming years as the amount of available land increases and large international groups develop more and more warehouses, according to a new report. Total stock currently stands at 7m sq.m.
- Gecina healthcare unit Gecimed to generate 6.9% in new aquisition
- European logistics investments reach 5-year high – CBRE
- Warsaw's iconic Hotel Bristol sold again
- New Kungsleden CEO: GE portfolio buy ticks all boxes -
- Vacancy at Warsaw suburbs industrial hub to gradually fall - JLL
- W. P. Carey to develop ¤48m German build-to-suit office for Santander
- Gazit-Globe, with Atrium, Citycon, eyes new opportunities in Europe
- Paris office supply could take two years to absorb - Deloitte
- Ireland's Dublin leads European rental growth – C&W
- Finnish Ilmarinen eyes international property expansion
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.