Poland’s industrial real estate seen growing strongly
29 January 2013, 04:15 AM
The Polish industrial-logistics real estate market should grow strongly in the coming years as the amount of available land increases and large international groups develop more and more warehouses, according to a new report. Total stock currently stands at 7m sq.m.
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- Dutch Bouwfonds IM plans French European housing fund
- Bank of China, global banks lend ¤460m for Segro expansion
- PIE Retail Breakfast has refurb, CEE-Turkey new-build as key themes
- Nearly half $23bn Asian 5yr allocation to Euro RE came last year - expert
- German Grand City boosts tap bond again, by ¤50m
- Swedish 1Q CRE investment soars 55%, secondaries eyed – Savills
- Paris 1Q CRE investment rises to ¤3bn, big deals in pipeline
- Deutsche's DAWM buys Warsaw office from BlackRock
- Spain’s Neinver takes over other 50% of outlet JV with MAB
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.