Poland’s industrial real estate seen growing strongly
29 January 2013, 04:15 AM
The Polish industrial-logistics real estate market should grow strongly in the coming years as the amount of available land increases and large international groups develop more and more warehouses, according to a new report. Total stock currently stands at 7m sq.m.
- Another buoyant year coming for Polish land sales - Colliers
- Finnish Sponda in ¤170m logistics fund, aims to grow segment
- Spain’s listed property said down ¤120bn since 2007
- USAA enters Europe in logistics deal with UK's Mountpark
- Germany leads logistics investment in EMEA – CBRE
- CEE to win as European logistics moves to main stream - CBRE
- Polish logistics leasing hits 4Q record as boom continues - CBRE
- All-equity deals hit Poland as core investors move in – PIE Breakfast
- Russia’s AT starts massive $600m logistics park in Moscow region
- Strong outlook for European listed real estate – Schroder
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.