Poland’s industrial real estate seen growing strongly
29 January 2013, 04:15 AM
The Polish industrial-logistics real estate market should grow strongly in the coming years as the amount of available land increases and large international groups develop more and more warehouses, according to a new report. Total stock currently stands at 7m sq.m.
- Patrizia taps into growing German care market with new portfolio buy
- Another buoyant year coming for Polish land sales - Colliers
- Finnish Sponda in ¤170m logistics fund, aims to grow segment
- Spain’s listed property said down ¤120bn since 2007
- Nordics, led by Sweden, dominate property liquidity – study
- Europe needs 15m sq.m. more logistics due to e-commerce - Prologis
- UK’s Aviva raises 5yr Euro RE return forecast to 9% – Aviva
- Ending of fund cycles to boost German REITs – Ellwanger & Geiger
- Southern Europe, CEE, logistics hold best opportunities – DAWM
- UK's Schroder wants to double in France, Belgium to ¤1bn
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.