Poland’s industrial real estate seen growing strongly
29 January 2013, 04:15 AM
The Polish industrial-logistics real estate market should grow strongly in the coming years as the amount of available land increases and large international groups develop more and more warehouses, according to a new report. Total stock currently stands at 7m sq.m.
- German Palmira teams with Spain's Kefren in Spanish logistics
- UK & European targets mainland Euro cities for value-add deals
- Baltic property set for record as Lithuania nears euro - Newsec
- Legal practice demand for Poland office space to rise - CBRE
- Widening hotel interest boosts bank financing - Barclays
- UK’s Hansteen refinances ¤343m in Germany
- Invesco buys Paris La Défense tower for Asian pension
- Spain to outperform London, German prime - Deutsche
- Grand Paris transport not yet impacting prices
- Hotels hit ¤7.7bn as Mid-East cash surges -HVS
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.