Poland’s industrial real estate seen growing strongly
29 January 2013, 04:15 AM
The Polish industrial-logistics real estate market should grow strongly in the coming years as the amount of available land increases and large international groups develop more and more warehouses, according to a new report. Total stock currently stands at 7m sq.m.
- Turkey is top emerging logistics market – JLL
- Blackstone adds 13 Panattoni Polish logistic assets to LogiCor
- Polish distribution hub strength boosts logistics – CBRE
- Room for further development in CEE industrial property - C&W
- Skanska to invest ¤100m more in green CEE offices
- Polish property investment demand to survive GDP dip
- Demand for Polish property surging - CBRE
- European logistics deals slowed by lack of product - JLL
- Banks' appetite for CEE real estate projects growing - KPMG
- PIE Property Breakfasts filling as 2013 starts strongly
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.