European property investors gain confidence – Union
30 January 2013, 09:50 PM
Investors have regained confidence in the European property markets and are planning to increase investments this year, with especially good outlooks for Germany, France and UK, with Ireland also back in focus, says German cooperative bank fund manager Union Investment.
- Safety first drives German institutions into property – Union
- German Union launches ¤250m Berlin resi fund
- European core focus may be investor trap – Union Investment
- German Union fund at ¤143m after French, Irish wind farm buys
- German green lease potential as yet unrealised – Union
- French confidence dives, German hits peak – Union
- German Union’s infrastructure fund with ¤350m to invest
- Germany’s Union Investment sells Prague office for ¤54m
- Germany’s Union launches ¤750m mall fund
- Union Investment launches ¤250m budget hotel fund
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.