European property investors gain confidence – Union
30 January 2013, 09:50 PM
Investors have regained confidence in the European property markets and are planning to increase investments this year, with especially good outlooks for Germany, France and UK, with Ireland also back in focus, says German cooperative bank fund manager Union Investment.
- Russian economy to contract in 2015 as sanctions bite - EBRD
- European listed property to continue IPO boom – EPRA head
- French REIT Dassault starts to rebuild with ¤112m Paris buy
- Poland, Hungary give central Europe EBRD's only 2014 upgrade
- La Française Forum launches £500m UK retail fund
- Asian investors make inroads into Euro B locations – BNPP RE
- Banks fund Italian Beni Stabili's ¤653m securitisation pre-payment
- German Allianz enters Ireland with ¤140 IPUT investment
- TIAA Henderson plans ¤500m Nordic investment push
- Canada's OMERS pays ¤263m for Paris office, first on continent
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.