European property investors gain confidence – Union
30 January 2013, 09:50 PM
Investors have regained confidence in the European property markets and are planning to increase investments this year, with especially good outlooks for Germany, France and UK, with Ireland also back in focus, says German cooperative bank fund manager Union Investment.
- Baltic property set for record as Lithuania nears euro - Newsec
- Hamburg‘s Warburg-Henderson to expand AUM this year
- German inflation-adjusted home prices still below 2000 – LBS
- Sovereigns, US investors move up European debt curve – Tyndaris
- BNPP RE earnings boosted by property services
- Google pays $50m for stake in Auction.com after its European exit
- German Annington raises ¤304m for its new 41,000 unit purchases
- Widening hotel interest boosts bank financing - Barclays
- Hospitality Asset Managers Association launches European arm
- Portugal's Sonae back in 2013 profit as consumers rebound
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.