European property investors gain confidence – Union
30 January 2013, 09:50 PM
Investors have regained confidence in the European property markets and are planning to increase investments this year, with especially good outlooks for Germany, France and UK, with Ireland also back in focus, says German cooperative bank fund manager Union Investment.
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- Aberdeen’s liquidating Degi Intl. German fund pays out ¤160m
- C&W raises 2014 European RE debt sales forecast to ¤50bn
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- Qatar invests in Spain's Colonial, buys 9% of French SFL via Dubai firm
- M&G lends ¤110m in largest post-crisis Dutch resi deal
- PIE Retail Breakfast has refurb, CEE-Turkey new-build as key themes
- Bank of China, global banks lend ¤460m for Segro expansion
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.