European property investors gain confidence – Union
30 January 2013, 09:50 PM
Investors have regained confidence in the European property markets and are planning to increase investments this year, with especially good outlooks for Germany, France and UK, with Ireland also back in focus, says German cooperative bank fund manager Union Investment.
- Better sales boost Euro mall confidence - ICSC
- French confidence dives, German hits peak – Union
- Germany, Poland expected winners of euro crisis – Union Investment
- CA Immo, Union sell two Czech malls for ¤96m
- Germany’s Union launches ¤750m mall fund
- Warsaw cancels Chinese ¤350m Polish highway contract
- Global property investment to top $1tr in 2013 – C&W
- Germany’s Union eyes Brussels Motel One to extend ¤1.5bn budget hotels
- German Union launches ¤250m Berlin resi fund
- LaSalle IM buys ¤104m German mall from Union
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.