European property investors gain confidence – Union
30 January 2013, 09:50 PM
Investors have regained confidence in the European property markets and are planning to increase investments this year, with especially good outlooks for Germany, France and UK, with Ireland also back in focus, says German cooperative bank fund manager Union Investment.
- Unibail-Rodamco invests ¤130m in Barcelona mall remodel
- Highstreet plans sale of 25 German Karstadt stores in 2013
- Gecina healthcare unit Gecimed to generate 6.9% in new aquisition
- Skanska, Areim in JV to develop ¤224m Stockholm flats
- German Union to launch property debt, repositioning funds
- 'Destination Italy' is watershed for foreign investment - Delli Santi
- Nordic manager NREP buys ¤110m retail in Denmark
- German green offices make up 50% of total– BNPPRE
- German Union pays DIC ¤155m for Frankfurt MainTor office
- French Primonial REIM pays ¤71m for retail complex
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.