European property investors gain confidence – Union
30 January 2013, 09:50 PM
Investors have regained confidence in the European property markets and are planning to increase investments this year, with especially good outlooks for Germany, France and UK, with Ireland also back in focus, says German cooperative bank fund manager Union Investment.
- Hotel sentiment at peak, serviced apartments seen coming asset
- Soros adds 5% Italian IGD stake to new Spanish REIT holding
- Swiss Corestate expands asset search across risk spectrum - Winter
- German Palmira teams with Spain's Kefren in Spanish logistics
- NYC's Angelo, Gordon aims at doubling European exposure to ¤1bn
- UK & European targets mainland Euro cities for value-add deals
- Hines Italia's Catella, citing rising Italy interest, raises company stake
- Sweden's non-prime locations to outperform this year – Newsec
- Sweden’s Hemsö buys Finnish healthcare for ¤100m
- Baltic property set for record as Lithuania nears euro - Newsec
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.