German LEG housing IPO said priced 7% below NAV
31 January 2013, 09:19 PM
The share price in German housing group LEG's IPO has been set at 7% below net asset value, at ¤43-¤45, according to sources at Property Investor Europe's packed German Residential Property Breakfast in London yesterday. This aligned with media reports that the final pricing, announced later today, will be ¤44.
- German listed firms TAG, LEG add more housing units
- German senior housing demand unmet – Empirica/Terragon
- E. Europe real estate's wall of money is Russian - GRI execs
- Spain's depressed urban land prices now attracting buyers
- GRI Italian property execs hope ECB test unblocks banks - blog
- European RE faces rental growth, wall of capital - Knight Frank
- Housing offers French REITs good returns at low risk - Tannenbaum
- French REIT Terreïs boosts portfolio to ¤1.6bn as refocus continues
- Israel’s Brack Capital expands German housing to 9,000
- German house prices at peak in major cities – Deutsche Hypo
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.