German LEG housing IPO said priced 7% below NAV
31 January 2013, 09:19 PM
The share price in German housing group LEG's IPO has been set at 7% below net asset value, at ¤43-¤45, according to sources at Property Investor Europe's packed German Residential Property Breakfast in London yesterday. This aligned with media reports that the final pricing, announced later today, will be ¤44.
- Czech housing IPO Domus seen with more potential than German peers
- German Gagfah wins ¤176m refinance from HSH Nordbank
- German 1Q residential at record, but product lack to prevent peak year
- Accelerating German GDP means office space shortage - Tristan
- Allianz confirms Düsseldorf’s Kö-Galerie buy for ¤300m
- Blackstone buys in Hamburg from liquidating TMW fund
- German Real I.S. raises ¤600m equity for ¤1bn fund
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- Spanish home sales surge 40% in February, but slower than January
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.