German LEG housing IPO said priced 7% below NAV
31 January 2013, 09:19 PM
The share price in German housing group LEG's IPO has been set at 7% below net asset value, at ¤43-¤45, according to sources at Property Investor Europe's packed German Residential Property Breakfast in London yesterday. This aligned with media reports that the final pricing, announced later today, will be ¤44.
- Overseas buyers take record share of European deals – DTZ
- German Aareal provides ¤152m finance for Brussels deal
- German Caerus raises ¤70m for debt fund at first close
- Spanish retail investment triples in 2013 - Savills
- German Estavis buys residential portfolio for ¤160m
- Hamburg’s Warburg-Henderson launches ¤250m CE retail fund
- NYC's Angelo, Gordon aims at doubling European exposure to ¤1bn
- German Palmira teams with Spain's Kefren in Spanish logistics
- German Annington raises ¤304m for its new 41,000 unit purchases
- French La Défense head calls for renovation, more mixed-use
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.