German LEG housing IPO said priced 7% below NAV
31 January 2013, 09:19 PM
The share price in German housing group LEG's IPO has been set at 7% below net asset value, at ¤43-¤45, according to sources at Property Investor Europe's packed German Residential Property Breakfast in London yesterday. This aligned with media reports that the final pricing, announced later today, will be ¤44.
- German housing holds potential for Asian capital – Corpus’s Korthals
- JP Morgan Cazenove cites PIE German Resi Breakfast 'takeaways'
- Goldman's German LEG housing firm is first to announce IPO
- Archstone's European future unclear after $6.5bn US takeover
- PIE opens London German Briefing, plans European Debt in Frankfurt
- PIE sells out German Residential Breakfast in Berlin, Poland in London
- German residential still 20% below fair value - PMM Partners
- German Annington housing firm said near to launching IPO
- RFR, Stenham bought Frankfurt‘s ¤144m Westendgate
- PIE German Breakfast in London breaks attendance records
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.