German LEG housing IPO said priced 7% below NAV
31 January 2013, 09:19 PM
The share price in German housing group LEG's IPO has been set at 7% below net asset value, at ¤43-¤45, according to sources at Property Investor Europe's packed German Residential Property Breakfast in London yesterday. This aligned with media reports that the final pricing, announced later today, will be ¤44.
- German LEG housing IPO to be brought forward to 1Q13
- German LEG housing firm said planning IPO in 2Q13
- German LEG housing shares end unchanged after IPO
- German pbb grants ¤170m refinance to newly-listed LEG
- Goldman's German LEG housing firm is first to announce IPO
- German LEG housing firm 2012 FFO surges 22%
- Terra Firma’s Deutsche Annington set for ¤1.1bn IPO by end-June
- German LEG buys 2,200 apartments from BGP, share rises
- German Annington considers advancing giant housing IPO to July
- First quarter German housing portfolio deals up 5%– Savills
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.