German property may become major economic driver
07 February 2013, 05:54 AM
The Germany property sector has been able to seize opportunities from the Eurozone crisis, and may well emerge as a major driver of the economy this year, says the German Council of Property Experts in its latest annual report this week.
- Soros adds 5% Italian IGD stake to new Spanish REIT holding
- Sweden's non-prime locations to outperform this year – Newsec
- Hines Italia's Catella, citing rising Italy interest, raises company stake
- NYC's Angelo, Gordon aims at doubling European exposure to ¤1bn
- German Palmira teams with Spain's Kefren in Spanish logistics
- Baltic property set for record as Lithuania nears euro - Newsec
- Hamburg‘s Warburg-Henderson to expand AUM this year
- German Annington raises ¤304m for its new 41,000 unit purchases
- Sovereigns, US investors move up European debt curve – Tyndaris
- Hospitality Asset Managers Association launches European arm
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.