German property may become major economic driver
07 February 2013, 05:54 AM
The Germany property sector has been able to seize opportunities from the Eurozone crisis, and may well emerge as a major driver of the economy this year, says the German Council of Property Experts in its latest annual report this week.
- Czech housing IPO Domus seen with more potential than German peers
- Swiss Mobimo issues CHF200m refinancing bond at 1.625%
- German Gagfah wins ¤176m refinance from HSH Nordbank
- Italian property set to offer buying opportunity - Prelios’ Caputi
- Accelerating German GDP means office space shortage - Tristan
- More logistics investment, rising rents in 2014 - CBRE
- German 1Q residential at record, but product lack to prevent peak year
- Allianz confirms Düsseldorf’s Kö-Galerie buy for ¤300m
- Blackstone buys in Hamburg from liquidating TMW fund
- German Real I.S. raises ¤600m equity for ¤1bn fund
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.