German property may become major economic driver
07 February 2013, 05:54 AM
The Germany property sector has been able to seize opportunities from the Eurozone crisis, and may well emerge as a major driver of the economy this year, says the German Council of Property Experts in its latest annual report this week.
- London, Paris, Istanbul top Euro growth scores – LaSalle's E-REGI
- German NPL sales to rise, also discounts, LTVs – Corestate, EBS
- German house prices at peak in major cities – Deutsche Hypo
- Finland's CapMan adds two Copenhagen properties, seeks more
- Redevco opens ¤90m ALEA 101 on Berlin's 1911 C&A site
- Generali RE, Saint-Gobain to build new Paris La Défense tower
- Returning Italian confidence at Scenari Sta. Margherita Forum - blog
- US Westcore enters Germany with Berlin office buy around ¤300m
- Italy at turning point as core, opportunistic deals revive – PIE Breakfast
- Israel’s Brack Capital expands German housing to 9,000
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.