German property may become major economic driver
07 February 2013, 05:54 AM
The Germany property sector has been able to seize opportunities from the Eurozone crisis, and may well emerge as a major driver of the economy this year, says the German Council of Property Experts in its latest annual report this week.
- German Annington said close to buying Vitus housing for ¤1.3bn
- German office demand grows from technology, creatives - Colliers
- ICSC Euro-Shop Index rises, but pace of improvement slows
- French rent guarantee scheme may cost ¤600m
- US Fortress nearly withdrawn from German housing firm Gagfah
- European logistics investments reach 5-year high – CBRE
- Skanska, Areim in JV to develop ¤224m Stockholm flats
- German IVG requests compensation from former management
- Highstreet plans sale of 25 German Karstadt stores in 2013
- German Acrest provides 'workbench' to reposition, upgrade retail
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.