German property may become major economic driver
07 February 2013, 05:54 AM
The Germany property sector has been able to seize opportunities from the Eurozone crisis, and may well emerge as a major driver of the economy this year, says the German Council of Property Experts in its latest annual report this week.
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- PIE Retail Breakfast has refurb, CEE-Turkey new-build as key themes
- China's Fosun in group buying Athens Hellinikon for ¤915m
- German Deka finances Paris La Defense tower after all-equity buy
- Russian 1Q retail completions drop 45% but strong year ahead - JLL
- Nearly half $23bn Asian 5yr allocation to Euro RE came last year - expert
- New HAMA Europe hotel group aims at boosting asset values
- Irish Signature pays ¤180m for Munich Karstadt store
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.