More upcoming PIE events will be published soon.
German property may become major economic driver
07 February 2013, 05:54 AM
The Germany property sector has been able to seize opportunities from the Eurozone crisis, and may well emerge as a major driver of the economy this year, says the German Council of Property Experts in its latest annual report this week.
- German safe haven offsets real estate debt crisis impact
- German Patrizia focuses on housing with new Spain/Portugal unit
- Europe should repackage distressed RE into listed, as in S&L crisis
- EU housing subdued, opportunities in Germany - Invesco
- German property markets to thrive, foreign interest continues
- Value-add office opportunities emerge in CEE - CBRE
- PIE STOCKS REPORT: Greek default risk weighs heavily on Europe
- Germany-focused Aroundtown, in first report, triples net to ¤900m
- PIE STOCKS REPORT: France, Germany outperform as Nordic run halts
- PIE STOCKS REPORT: Sweden, France, Kungsleden, Affine outperform
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.