Dutch commercial property values still falling - IPD/ROZ
10 February 2013, 05:02 PM
Capital values in Dutch commercial property are still falling, according to the quarterly property index produced by UK performance group IPD and Dutch brokerage association ROZ. Their joint overall index returned -0.1% in fourth quarter against 3Q12 - the first negative quarter since 4Q09 - with capital values down in the last 2012 quarter by 1.3%.
- Appeal filed against French Icade-Silic merger approval
- Swiss Corestate sells ¤135m repositioned German housing
- UK property buyers using more debt at 58% LTV - Laxfield
- Sweden's Catella sets up French property asset management
- European property investment from Middle, Far East climbs - Savills
- Austrian S IMMO exceeds 2013 sales target at ¤130m
- European 2014 property investment to hit ¤150bn - DTZ
- Helsinki's Technopolis pays ¤220m for Norway office campus
- European Zurich fund's first buy is Munich office at 6.6% yield
- US Fortress nearly withdrawn from German housing firm Gagfah
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.