Dutch commercial property values still falling - IPD/ROZ
10 February 2013, 05:02 PM
Capital values in Dutch commercial property are still falling, according to the quarterly property index produced by UK performance group IPD and Dutch brokerage association ROZ. Their joint overall index returned -0.1% in fourth quarter against 3Q12 - the first negative quarter since 4Q09 - with capital values down in the last 2012 quarter by 1.3%.
- Dutch property values slide further 4% in 2012
- BLOG: Dutch SNS Reaal collapse due bad mgement, property problems
- Paris 2012 investment above expectations, take-up slowing
- Global commercial property delivers 9.8% total return in 2011 - IPD
- French total property return slips to 3.7% in 2H11 - IPD
- Belgian assets return 4.6% in 2010, values fall further
- Dutch commercial property depreciation continues in 1Q13 - IPD
- European property face challenges, some improvements in sight - RICS
- Italian real estate 2H return fractionally positive - IPD
- Finnish property returns 6% in 2012, residential best - KTI
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.