Dutch commercial property values still falling - IPD/ROZ
10 February 2013, 05:02 PM
Capital values in Dutch commercial property are still falling, according to the quarterly property index produced by UK performance group IPD and Dutch brokerage association ROZ. Their joint overall index returned -0.1% in fourth quarter against 3Q12 - the first negative quarter since 4Q09 - with capital values down in the last 2012 quarter by 1.3%.
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- Spanish home sales surge 40% in February, but slower than January
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- Ireland's NAMA puts prime Redwood Portfolio on block for ¤160m
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- C&W raises 2014 European RE debt sales forecast to ¤50bn
- Aberdeen’s liquidating Degi Intl. German fund pays out ¤160m
- M&G lends ¤110m in largest post-crisis Dutch resi deal
- Hatfield Philips wins eight European loan servicing mandates in 1Q
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.