Dutch commercial property values still falling - IPD/ROZ
10 February 2013, 05:02 PM
Capital values in Dutch commercial property are still falling, according to the quarterly property index produced by UK performance group IPD and Dutch brokerage association ROZ. Their joint overall index returned -0.1% in fourth quarter against 3Q12 - the first negative quarter since 4Q09 - with capital values down in the last 2012 quarter by 1.3%.
- Dutch housing capital values still falling - IPD Index
- Dutch commercial property depreciation continues in 1Q13 - IPD
- Dutch property values slide further 4% in 2012
- New IPD, BVI index measures German institutional funds
- European 1Q property returns strong at 2% – IPD
- Finnish property returns 5.6% in 2014, median values slip - KTI
- European 1Q property in first value growth since 2012 - IPD
- Italian real estate returns 2.5% as income offsets value falls - IPD
- Danish property returns down to 3.5% in 2013 - IPD
- Norway CRE total return slips to 4.7% in 2012 - IPD
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.