Dutch commercial property values still falling - IPD/ROZ
10 February 2013, 05:02 PM
Capital values in Dutch commercial property are still falling, according to the quarterly property index produced by UK performance group IPD and Dutch brokerage association ROZ. Their joint overall index returned -0.1% in fourth quarter against 3Q12 - the first negative quarter since 4Q09 - with capital values down in the last 2012 quarter by 1.3%.
- Canada's OMERS pays ¤263m for Paris office, first on continent
- German banks keen to invest in Dutch housing - survey
- Cerberus, Blackstone, Starwood, Goldman bid for Spanish fund
- TIAA Henderson plans ¤500m Nordic investment push
- Finnish Citycon places ¤350m 10yr bond at 2.5%
- German IVG appoints new CEO Jung after insolvency lifted
- European RE faces rental growth, wall of capital - Knight Frank
- GRI Italian property execs hope ECB test unblocks banks - blog
- Spain's depressed urban land prices now attracting buyers
- Spain's Azora sells London's Harrington Hotel for ¤112m
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.