Dutch commercial property values still falling - IPD/ROZ
10 February 2013, 05:02 PM
Capital values in Dutch commercial property are still falling, according to the quarterly property index produced by UK performance group IPD and Dutch brokerage association ROZ. Their joint overall index returned -0.1% in fourth quarter against 3Q12 - the first negative quarter since 4Q09 - with capital values down in the last 2012 quarter by 1.3%.
- Unibail wins Brussels NEO tender, plans ¤550m Mall of Europe
- French REIT Affine 1Q rents boosted by Bordeaux acquisition
- London Gherkin goes into receivership after IVG insolvency, debt breach
- UK’s M7, US Starwood JV targets ¤500m European logistics
- German LBBW says provided ¤1bn finance for Patrizia’s Leo buys
- Canada Life lends £135m to London REIT Shaftesbury
- Portfolio, secondary deals boost 1Q German investment to ¤10bn - Savills
- Italian property set to offer buying opportunity - Prelios’ Caputi
- Czech housing IPO Domus seen with more potential than German peers
- East, west Europe both with logistics opportunities – Logicor’s Barzegar
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.