Dutch commercial property values still falling - IPD/ROZ
10 February 2013, 05:02 PM
Capital values in Dutch commercial property are still falling, according to the quarterly property index produced by UK performance group IPD and Dutch brokerage association ROZ. Their joint overall index returned -0.1% in fourth quarter against 3Q12 - the first negative quarter since 4Q09 - with capital values down in the last 2012 quarter by 1.3%.
- BNPP RE earnings boosted by property services
- Sovereigns, US investors move up European debt curve – Tyndaris
- Baltic property set for record as Lithuania nears euro - Newsec
- Google pays $50m for stake in Auction.com after its European exit
- French La Défense head calls for renovation, more mixed-use
- Hamburg‘s Warburg-Henderson to expand AUM this year
- Alaska fund targets Europe with £250m LaSalle IM UK mandate
- Germany's Deka in first Helsinki buy in ¤176m sale-leaseback
- Colony backs Irish tycoon buyback of loans against Claridges
- BBVA forecasts first Spanish home investment rise in eight years
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.