Italian listed RE funds bounce in January – BNP PRE
11 February 2013, 08:37 PM
Italian listed property funds recovered strongly in January, bouncing back to April 2012 levels after a continuous negative trend since March 2011, says realtor BNP Paribas Real Estate.
- Newest UK REIT Redefine active in Europe and internationally
- Paris office supply could take two years to absorb - Deloitte
- Sweden's Nordika buys Visby shopping centre from Coop
- Finnish Ilmarinen eyes international property expansion
- French FdR to press on with hotel strategy despite Accor shift
- German Grand City raises ¤176m in capital increase
- Allianz invests nearly ¤400m in French Altarea shopping centres
- BNP Paribas closes Munich iii buy, names Mattern CEO
- Skanska pays ¤71m for Gothenburg office building
- Orion Capital closes opportunity Fund IV at ¤1.3bn
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.