Italian listed RE funds bounce in January – BNP PRE
11 February 2013, 08:37 PM
Italian listed property funds recovered strongly in January, bouncing back to April 2012 levels after a continuous negative trend since March 2011, says realtor BNP Paribas Real Estate.
- Italian listed RE funds slide to 59% NAV discount - BNPPRE
- Milan to sell ¤90m of property in BNP Paribas fund
- BNP REIM French fund deals up 74%
- BNP Paribas committed to BNP RE despite Klépierre sale
- David Simon takes French Klépierre supervisory chair
- Italy’s Beni Stabili sells assets, eyes UniCredit portfolio
- BNP REIM attracts largest slice of 1H SCPI fund inflows
- BNP Paribas invests ¤300m for new HQ at Rome station
- BNP REIM attracts largest slice of SCPI fund inflows
- Germany’s Patrizia boosts pre-tax earnings at 2011 start
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.