Italian listed RE funds bounce in January – BNP PRE
11 February 2013, 08:37 PM
Italian listed property funds recovered strongly in January, bouncing back to April 2012 levels after a continuous negative trend since March 2011, says realtor BNP Paribas Real Estate.
- Generali RE, Saint-Gobain to build new Paris La Défense tower
- Italy at turning point as core, opportunistic deals revive – PIE Breakfast
- Polish office deals outside Warsaw may hit record ¤400m – JLL
- Finland's CapMan adds two Copenhagen properties, seeks more
- India's Infosys signs record 21, 000 sq.m. office lease in Poland's Lodz
- German IVG exits insolvency with hedge funds as new owners
- Blackstone, IVG confirm Frankfurt Pollux tower purchase
- French Immochan moves ¤266m Italy mall portfolio to fund
- Grosvenor eyes more Euro retail after portfolio sale to Syntrus
- German Sierra to build seven German hotels for IHG
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.