Italian listed RE funds bounce in January – BNP PRE
11 February 2013, 08:37 PM
Italian listed property funds recovered strongly in January, bouncing back to April 2012 levels after a continuous negative trend since March 2011, says realtor BNP Paribas Real Estate.
- Rising demand boosts Italian RE funds 3.5% in January - BNPPRE
- French property investment to fall strongly in 2012 - BNP RE
- German office take-up seen stable in 2012 – BNP RE
- German 2011 RE investment up 20% at ¤23.5bn - BNP RE
- Italian 2012 property investment weakest in 10 years at ¤1.7bn
- Eurozone crisis will keep RE investment muted – BNP RE
- Italian listed property funds jump 5.5% in October - BNPPRE
- Italian listed RE funds slide to 59% NAV discount - BNPPRE
- Portuguese property funds return negative 2.2% – IPD/MSCI
- German housing sales boom likely to continue - BNP Paribas
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.