Italian listed RE funds bounce in January – BNP PRE
11 February 2013, 08:37 PM
Italian listed property funds recovered strongly in January, bouncing back to April 2012 levels after a continuous negative trend since March 2011, says realtor BNP Paribas Real Estate.
- Spanish home sales surge 40% in February, but slower than January
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- Aberdeen’s liquidating Degi Intl. German fund pays out ¤160m
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- C&W raises 2014 European RE debt sales forecast to ¤50bn
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- Qatar invests in Spain's Colonial, buys 9% of French SFL via Dubai firm
- Risanamento reaches deal on ¤1.2bn Paris portfolio sale
- French Viveris completes ¤160m healthcare portfolio, eyes Germany
- Bank of China, global banks lend ¤460m for Segro expansion
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.