Italian listed RE funds bounce in January – BNP PRE
11 February 2013, 08:37 PM
Italian listed property funds recovered strongly in January, bouncing back to April 2012 levels after a continuous negative trend since March 2011, says realtor BNP Paribas Real Estate.
- BNPP RE earnings boosted by property services
- Baltic property set for record as Lithuania nears euro - Newsec
- German inflation-adjusted home prices still below 2000 – LBS
- Google pays $50m for stake in Auction.com after its European exit
- Hamburg‘s Warburg-Henderson to expand AUM this year
- Sovereigns, US investors move up European debt curve – Tyndaris
- German Annington raises ¤304m for its new 41,000 unit purchases
- Office rents in German B cities to rise – Corpus Sireo
- French Arcange launches AIFMD property fund manager
- Invesco buys Paris La Défense tower for Asian pension
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.