Series-Sovereign Wealth in European Property - 1 Defining the universe
18 March 2013, 06:55 PM
Several sovereign wealth funds, mainly from the Mid East, have been active in European real estate for nearly a decade, focused mainly on London and Paris, the PIE Roundtable at MIPIM heard last week. But many newcomers with different approaches are spreading around Europe and some $10bn annually will flow in over the next five years, according to one forecast.
- Sovereigns, US investors move up European debt curve – Tyndaris
- BNPP RE earnings boosted by property services
- Google pays $50m for stake in Auction.com after its European exit
- French La Défense head calls for renovation, more mixed-use
- Baltic property set for record as Lithuania nears euro - Newsec
- Hamburg‘s Warburg-Henderson to expand AUM this year
- Alaska fund targets Europe with £250m LaSalle IM UK mandate
- Germany's Deka in first Helsinki buy in ¤176m sale-leaseback
- Berlin's Meininger budget hotels to expand in Europe
- European property improvement spreading south - La Francaise
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.