Series-Sovereign Wealth in European Property - 1 Defining the universe
18 March 2013, 06:55 PM
Several sovereign wealth funds, mainly from the Mid East, have been active in European real estate for nearly a decade, focused mainly on London and Paris, the PIE Roundtable at MIPIM heard last week. But many newcomers with different approaches are spreading around Europe and some $10bn annually will flow in over the next five years, according to one forecast.
- Spanish home site signs reciprocal deal with Chinese Juwai.com
- Italian property set to offer buying opportunity - Prelios’ Caputi
- East, west Europe both with logistics opportunities – Logicor’s Barzegar
- Croatia's Dubrovnik hotel said at 50% discount in auction sale
- More logistics investment, rising rents in 2014 - CBRE
- French SFL sees Crédit Agricole raise stake again, confirms Qatar
- Polish 1Q CRE investment soars 47%, nears ¤1bn - JLL
- Allianz confirms Düsseldorf’s Kö-Galerie buy for ¤300m
- German 1Q residential at record, but product lack to prevent peak year
- Better financial sector confidence seen boosting Swiss office rents
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.