Series-Sovereign Wealth in European Property - 1 Defining the universe
18 March 2013, 06:55 PM
Several sovereign wealth funds, mainly from the Mid East, have been active in European real estate for nearly a decade, focused mainly on London and Paris, the PIE Roundtable at MIPIM heard last week. But many newcomers with different approaches are spreading around Europe and some $10bn annually will flow in over the next five years, according to one forecast.
- Returning Italian confidence at Scenari Sta. Margherita Forum - blog
- Italy at turning point as core, opportunistic deals revive – PIE Breakfast
- Generali RE, Saint-Gobain to build new Paris La Défense tower
- German NPL sales to rise, also discounts, LTVs – Corestate, EBS
- French REIT Terreïs boosts portfolio to ¤1.6bn as refocus continues
- German house prices at peak in major cities – Deutsche Hypo
- Polish office deals outside Warsaw may hit record ¤400m – JLL
- India's Infosys signs record 21, 000 sq.m. office lease in Poland's Lodz
- Netherlands 1H retail take-up rises 16.5% – Savills
- London, Paris, Istanbul top Euro growth scores – LaSalle's E-REGI
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.