Series-Sovereign Wealth in European Property - 1 Defining the universe
18 March 2013, 06:55 PM
Several sovereign wealth funds, mainly from the Mid East, have been active in European real estate for nearly a decade, focused mainly on London and Paris, the PIE Roundtable at MIPIM heard last week. But many newcomers with different approaches are spreading around Europe and some $10bn annually will flow in over the next five years, according to one forecast.
- PIE to hold sovereign wealth roundtable at MIPIM
- Series-Sovereign Wealth in European Property – 2. Qatar's Al Thani clan
- Sovereign funds to invest $10bn p.a. in European property - IEIF
- CIC, Gingko lead China's European RE investment wave – PIE Breakfast
- US investors, sovereigns wealth eye CEE property - IPD/PIE conf.
- Mid-East CRE investors target three-quarters of capital at Europe
- Sovereign funds eye retail investment in Italy, Spain
- PIE client call for Asia investor trip, Sovereign/Asian wealth Breakfast
- Sovereign funds boost real estate holdings 30% in 2012 - TheCityUK
- Blog: Asian, China firms ready to start active investment in Europe
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.