Series-Sovereign Wealth in European Property - 1 Defining the universe
18 March 2013, 06:55 PM
Several sovereign wealth funds, mainly from the Mid East, have been active in European real estate for nearly a decade, focused mainly on London and Paris, the PIE Roundtable at MIPIM heard last week. But many newcomers with different approaches are spreading around Europe and some $10bn annually will flow in over the next five years, according to one forecast.
- Situs expands from workouts to help new property debt entrants
- German Union pays DIC ¤155m for Frankfurt MainTor office
- Foreign investors turn away from French luxury property
- French Primonial REIM pays ¤71m for retail complex
- Vacancy at Warsaw suburbs industrial hub to gradually fall - JLL
- Gazit-Globe, with Atrium, Citycon, eyes new opportunities in Europe
- Foreign owners of UK homes face capital gains tax
- French CRE volume set for 2014 recovery after lower 2013
- W. P. Carey to develop ¤48m German build-to-suit office for Santander
- Germany facing demographic bust, with impact on real estate - Aviva
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.