Norway fund's 3% in German alstria confirms faster real estate build
06 May 2013, 10:33 PM
Norwegian central bank Norges Bank, which manages the giant Government Pension Fund Global, has declared a stake of over 3% in German REIT alstria. The move supports calculations in Monday's Financial Times that the world’s largest sovereign wealth fund has accelerated property acquisitions 10-fold.
- East, west Europe both with logistics opportunities – Logicor’s Barzegar
- German Gagfah wins ¤176m refinance from HSH Nordbank
- Czech housing IPO Domus seen with more potential than German peers
- Accelerating German GDP means office space shortage - Tristan
- Polish 1Q CRE investment soars 47%, nears ¤1bn - JLL
- Allianz confirms Düsseldorf’s Kö-Galerie buy for ¤300m
- German 1Q residential at record, but product lack to prevent peak year
- French SFL sees Crédit Agricole raise stake again, confirms Qatar
- AXA wins ¤485m RE debt mandate from 5 Danish pensions
- German Real I.S. raises ¤600m equity for ¤1bn fund
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.