Norway fund's 3% in German alstria confirms faster real estate build
06 May 2013, 10:33 PM
Norwegian central bank Norges Bank, which manages the giant Government Pension Fund Global, has declared a stake of over 3% in German REIT alstria. The move supports calculations in Monday's Financial Times that the world’s largest sovereign wealth fund has accelerated property acquisitions 10-fold.
- US Westcore enters Germany with Berlin office buy around ¤300m
- Generali RE, Saint-Gobain to build new Paris La Défense tower
- Finland's CapMan adds two Copenhagen properties, seeks more
- Redevco opens ¤90m ALEA 101 on Berlin's 1911 C&A site
- German house prices at peak in major cities – Deutsche Hypo
- German NPL sales to rise, also discounts, LTVs – Corestate, EBS
- London, Paris, Istanbul top Euro growth scores – LaSalle's E-REGI
- Israel’s Brack Capital expands German housing to 9,000
- Polish office deals outside Warsaw may hit record ¤400m – JLL
- Finnish SRV signs on ¤113m finance for St. Petersburg mall
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.