Norway fund's 3% in German alstria confirms faster real estate build
06 May 2013, 10:33 PM
Norwegian central bank Norges Bank, which manages the giant Government Pension Fund Global, has declared a stake of over 3% in German REIT alstria. The move supports calculations in Monday's Financial Times that the world’s largest sovereign wealth fund has accelerated property acquisitions 10-fold.
- German inflation-adjusted home prices still below 2000 – LBS
- Hamburg‘s Warburg-Henderson to expand AUM this year
- French La Défense head calls for renovation, more mixed-use
- Sovereigns, US investors move up European debt curve – Tyndaris
- German Annington raises ¤304m for its new 41,000 unit purchases
- Germany's Deka in first Helsinki buy in ¤176m sale-leaseback
- Alaska fund targets Europe with £250m LaSalle IM UK mandate
- European property improvement spreading south - La Francaise
- Soros, Paulson, Moore, Cohen, Pimco pile into Spanish REITs
- 2nd close takes AEW Europe's Logistis to ¤600m equity
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.