Norway fund's 3% in German alstria confirms faster real estate build
06 May 2013, 10:33 PM
Norwegian central bank Norges Bank, which manages the giant Government Pension Fund Global, has declared a stake of over 3% in German REIT alstria. The move supports calculations in Monday's Financial Times that the world’s largest sovereign wealth fund has accelerated property acquisitions 10-fold.
- Norges rejigs Norway Pension Fund real estate team
- Norges, Credit Agricole join Blackstone, Ivanhoé in French Gecina
- Prologis, Norges top up logistics JV with £248m LondonMetric buy
- Norges, Axa are buyers of Prime Office's ¤164m Munich tower
- Sovereign wealth could reach 20% in real estate - AXA's Vaquier
- Aviva wins ¤148m pbb, Unicredit refinancing for CEE
- BNP Paribas said mulling Klépierre sale to Norway Pension
- BlackRock confirms iconic Paris Le Madeleine sale at ¤426m
- Norway Pension set to win BlackRock's Paris Le Madeleine for ¤425m
- German Deka in ¤49m logistics loan for Goodman/Chambers
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.