Norway fund's 3% in German alstria confirms faster real estate build
06 May 2013, 10:33 PM
Norwegian central bank Norges Bank, which manages the giant Government Pension Fund Global, has declared a stake of over 3% in German REIT alstria. The move supports calculations in Monday's Financial Times that the world’s largest sovereign wealth fund has accelerated property acquisitions 10-fold.
- Hamburg’s Warburg-Henderson launches ¤250m CE retail fund
- German pbb raises new business by 46% to ¤8.2bn
- Peakside completes ¤220m transactions in 2013, opens 2nd fund
- German Estavis buys residential portfolio for ¤160m
- Allianz buys Paris office from Union Investment for ¤220m
- Property fund capital hits $354bn as Europe surges - DTZ
- Gecina offers Rivero-Soler board seats to Blackstone, CDPQ
- Airport City Manchester plans to court Chinese backers
- Sweden’s Hemsö buys Finnish healthcare for ¤100m
- Soros adds 5% Italian IGD stake to new Spanish REIT holding
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.