Norway fund's 3% in German alstria confirms faster real estate build
06 May 2013, 10:33 PM
Norwegian central bank Norges Bank, which manages the giant Government Pension Fund Global, has declared a stake of over 3% in German REIT alstria. The move supports calculations in Monday's Financial Times that the world’s largest sovereign wealth fund has accelerated property acquisitions 10-fold.
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- Spanish home sales surge 40% in February, but slower than January
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- Aberdeen’s liquidating Degi Intl. German fund pays out ¤160m
- Qatar invests in Spain's Colonial, buys 9% of French SFL via Dubai firm
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- C&W raises 2014 European RE debt sales forecast to ¤50bn
- German Deka finances Paris La Defense tower after all-equity buy
- PIE Retail Breakfast has refurb, CEE-Turkey new-build as key themes
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.