Government debt woes choking European infrastructure – ULI/E&Y
16 May 2013, 11:08 PM
Weak European economies and high sovereign debt are holding back infrastructure development as governments cut budgets and axe development plans despite growing demand from sovereign and institutional investors, say the Urban Land Institute Europe and accountancy firm Ernst & Young.
- ULI Greece urban development conference takes place today
- Global warming to boost green homes, refurbishment, infrastructure
- German bad loan sales set to rise – EY
- High leverage hampers property funds - ULI Europe
- ULI Europe’s new CEO eyes city advisory, members, CEE
- ULI report provides 10-point guide for city investment
- Europe, with ¤1tr NPLs, now opportunistic alternative to US – E&Y
- BlackRock establishes Euro infrastructure debt unit in London
- Property investors ready to take on more risk in Germany – EY
- New ULI Europe chairman squares up to uncertain future
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.