Government debt woes choking European infrastructure – ULI/E&Y
16 May 2013, 11:08 PM
Weak European economies and high sovereign debt are holding back infrastructure development as governments cut budgets and axe development plans despite growing demand from sovereign and institutional investors, say the Urban Land Institute Europe and accountancy firm Ernst & Young.
- C&W raises 2014 European RE debt sales forecast to ¤50bn
- Aberdeen’s liquidating Degi Intl. German fund pays out ¤160m
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- Qatar invests in Spain's Colonial, buys 9% of French SFL via Dubai firm
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- M&G lends ¤110m in largest post-crisis Dutch resi deal
- Dutch Bouwfonds IM plans French European housing fund
- Bank of China, global banks lend ¤460m for Segro expansion
- Risanamento reaches deal on ¤1.2bn Paris portfolio sale
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.