Government debt woes choking European infrastructure – ULI/E&Y
16 May 2013, 11:08 PM
Weak European economies and high sovereign debt are holding back infrastructure development as governments cut budgets and axe development plans despite growing demand from sovereign and institutional investors, say the Urban Land Institute Europe and accountancy firm Ernst & Young.
- Spanish home site signs reciprocal deal with Chinese Juwai.com
- Swiss Mobimo issues CHF200m refinancing bond at 1.625%
- French SFL sees Crédit Agricole raise stake again, confirms Qatar
- Allianz confirms Düsseldorf’s Kö-Galerie buy for ¤300m
- More logistics investment, rising rents in 2014 - CBRE
- Better financial sector confidence seen boosting Swiss office rents
- AXA wins ¤485m RE debt mandate from 5 Danish pensions
- French Carrefour, partners sets up ¤2.7bn Carmila mall firm
- BNPP RE to review German elbfonds’ ¤100m Polish assets
- Italy to auction state assets, including Venice island, castle
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.