Government debt woes choking European infrastructure – ULI/E&Y
16 May 2013, 11:08 PM
Weak European economies and high sovereign debt are holding back infrastructure development as governments cut budgets and axe development plans despite growing demand from sovereign and institutional investors, say the Urban Land Institute Europe and accountancy firm Ernst & Young.
- AXA RE 2013 transactions up 26%, continues to grow debt platform
- Hamburg’s Warburg-Henderson launches ¤250m CE retail fund
- Peakside completes ¤220m transactions in 2013, opens 2nd fund
- Swiss Corestate expands asset search across risk spectrum - Winter
- German Palmira teams with Spain's Kefren in Spanish logistics
- Hotel sentiment at peak, serviced apartments seen coming asset
- UK & European targets mainland Euro cities for value-add deals
- NYC's Angelo, Gordon aims at doubling European exposure to ¤1bn
- Hines Italia's Catella, citing rising Italy interest, raises company stake
- French La Défense head calls for renovation, more mixed-use
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.