Huge Chinese demand for ABP's £1bn London docks may double value
18 June 2013, 10:55 PM
At least 56 Chinese firms have shown strong interest to buy or rent London's Stg1bn Asian Business Port announced in late May by ABP (China) Holdings and London Mayor Boris Johnson. ABP Chairman Xu Weiping said this week the project could quickly double in value.
- NYC's Angelo, Gordon aims at doubling European exposure to ¤1bn
- Swiss Corestate expands asset search across risk spectrum - Winter
- Hines Italia's Catella, citing rising Italy interest, raises company stake
- UK & European targets mainland Euro cities for value-add deals
- Dutch Rabo said eyeing ¤1bn Frankfurt PalaisQuartier sale
- Baltic property set for record as Lithuania nears euro - Newsec
- BNPP RE earnings boosted by property services
- Hamburg‘s Warburg-Henderson to expand AUM this year
- European property improvement spreading south - La Francaise
- Colony backs Irish tycoon buyback of loans against Claridges
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.