Huge Chinese demand for ABP's £1bn London docks may double value
18 June 2013, 10:55 PM
At least 56 Chinese firms have shown strong interest to buy or rent London's Stg1bn Asian Business Port announced in late May by ABP (China) Holdings and London Mayor Boris Johnson. ABP Chairman Xu Weiping said this week the project could quickly double in value.
- £1bn Asian business port announced for London with China's ABP
- Chinese capital into UK property, assets to surge after trade mission
- ABP hires Savills to find Royal Albert Dock occupiers
- Blog: Asian, China firms ready to start active investment in Europe
- Chinese Ping An's London Lloyds buy to be followed by more – Gaw
- Airport City Manchester plans to court Chinese backers
- Chinese insurers eye maiden French deals; Asian squeeze seen – ULI Conf.
- Chinese banks, insurers to target 2m sq.ft. London rentals
- China’s Greenland in first large European buy, at £600m in London
- Chinese investors ready to buy into French recovery – Parant
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.