Huge Chinese demand for ABP's £1bn London docks may double value
18 June 2013, 10:55 PM
At least 56 Chinese firms have shown strong interest to buy or rent London's Stg1bn Asian Business Port announced in late May by ABP (China) Holdings and London Mayor Boris Johnson. ABP Chairman Xu Weiping said this week the project could quickly double in value.
- GRI Italian property execs hope ECB test unblocks banks - blog
- Spain's Azora sells London's Harrington Hotel for ¤112m
- German senior housing demand unmet – Empirica/Terragon
- European RE faces rental growth, wall of capital - Knight Frank
- E. Europe real estate's wall of money is Russian - GRI execs
- Chinese Reignwood's £130m Wentworth Golf buy is third in UK
- Returning Italian confidence at Scenari Sta. Margherita Forum - blog
- London, Paris, Istanbul top Euro growth scores – LaSalle's E-REGI
- Finland's CapMan adds two Copenhagen properties, seeks more
- French insurer, at 90%, to decide on Soc. Tour Eiffel's REIT status
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.