Huge Chinese demand for ABP's £1bn London docks may double value
18 June 2013, 10:55 PM
At least 56 Chinese firms have shown strong interest to buy or rent London's Stg1bn Asian Business Port announced in late May by ABP (China) Holdings and London Mayor Boris Johnson. ABP Chairman Xu Weiping said this week the project could quickly double in value.
- German green offices make up 50% of total– BNPPRE
- Nordic manager NREP buys ¤110m retail in Denmark
- Orco shareholders in court action to block capital raise
- French Primonial REIM pays ¤71m for retail complex
- Germany facing demographic bust, with impact on real estate - Aviva
- Foreign owners of UK homes face capital gains tax
- Situs expands from workouts to help new property debt entrants
- Vacancy at Warsaw suburbs industrial hub to gradually fall - JLL
- Ireland's Dublin leads European rental growth – C&W
- Chinese-owned Rosewood to run historic Paris Crillon hotel
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.