Huge Chinese demand for ABP's £1bn London docks may double value
18 June 2013, 10:55 PM
At least 56 Chinese firms have shown strong interest to buy or rent London's Stg1bn Asian Business Port announced in late May by ABP (China) Holdings and London Mayor Boris Johnson. ABP Chairman Xu Weiping said this week the project could quickly double in value.
- Chinese New Century hotels in ¤25m German refurbishment
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- Qatar invests in Spain's Colonial, buys 9% of French SFL via Dubai firm
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- Dutch Bouwfonds IM plans French European housing fund
- China's Fosun in group buying Athens Hellinikon for ¤915m
- Bank of China, global banks lend ¤460m for Segro expansion
- Hatfield Philips wins eight European loan servicing mandates in 1Q
- Risanamento reaches deal on ¤1.2bn Paris portfolio sale
- PIE Retail Breakfast has refurb, CEE-Turkey new-build as key themes
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.