Qatari sovereign said paying ¤200m for W Barcelona hotel
20 June 2013, 10:59 PM
Qatari Diar, an investment arm of the main sovereign fund of the Gulf state, Qatar Investment Authority, is to buy the luxury W Hotel Barcelona, Spain, for a price said by local media to be around the 2009 development investment of ¤200m.
- CBRE Spain head Galobart calls housing market bottom
- Union's Düsseldorf Meliá buy takes hotel holdings to ¤1.8bn
- Chinese-owned Rosewood to run historic Paris Crillon hotel
- Sweden's Nordika buys Visby shopping centre from Coop
- French FdR to press on with hotel strategy despite Accor shift
- French ¤350m Arena 92 project goes ahead after office sale
- Norway oil fund puts £98m more into London’s Regent Street
- 400 years after its Golden Age, Amsterdam is transforming again
- German doctors' pension plans pay ¤250m for Hamburg Stadthöfe project
- Starwood, Brookfield said eyeing ¤500m buy of Deutsche Interhotel
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.