Qatari sovereign said paying ¤200m for W Barcelona hotel
20 June 2013, 10:59 PM
Qatari Diar, an investment arm of the main sovereign fund of the Gulf state, Qatar Investment Authority, is to buy the luxury W Hotel Barcelona, Spain, for a price said by local media to be around the 2009 development investment of ¤200m.
- Croatia's Dubrovnik hotel said at 50% discount in auction sale
- Accor aims to boost real estate returns with new strategy
- More logistics investment, rising rents in 2014 - CBRE
- Allianz confirms Düsseldorf’s Kö-Galerie buy for ¤300m
- French SFL sees Crédit Agricole raise stake again, confirms Qatar
- Spain values in rental recovery, repositioning - TH RE’s Martin
- AXA wins ¤485m RE debt mandate from 5 Danish pensions
- Qatar invests in Spain's Colonial, buys 9% of French SFL via Dubai firm
- Chinese New Century hotels in ¤25m German refurbishment
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.