Qatari sovereign said paying ¤200m for W Barcelona hotel
20 June 2013, 10:59 PM
Qatari Diar, an investment arm of the main sovereign fund of the Gulf state, Qatar Investment Authority, is to buy the luxury W Hotel Barcelona, Spain, for a price said by local media to be around the 2009 development investment of ¤200m.
- Qatar invests in Spain's Colonial, buys 9% of French SFL via Dubai firm
- Chinese New Century hotels in ¤25m German refurbishment
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- Dutch Bouwfonds IM plans French European housing fund
- French Viveris completes ¤160m healthcare portfolio, eyes Germany
- Market access is biggest challenge in Spain – Cadena’s Khullar
- New HAMA Europe hotel group aims at boosting asset values
- Nearly half $23bn Asian 5yr allocation to Euro RE came last year - expert
- German Grand City boosts tap bond again, by ¤50m
- Blackstone, partner buy Spanish CatalunyaCaixa's ¤8.7bn RE platform
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.