Qatari sovereign said paying ¤200m for W Barcelona hotel
20 June 2013, 10:59 PM
Qatari Diar, an investment arm of the main sovereign fund of the Gulf state, Qatar Investment Authority, is to buy the luxury W Hotel Barcelona, Spain, for a price said by local media to be around the 2009 development investment of ¤200m.
- London, Paris, Istanbul top Euro growth scores – LaSalle's E-REGI
- Chinese Reignwood's £130m Wentworth Golf buy is third in UK
- Returning Italian confidence at Scenari Sta. Margherita Forum - blog
- German Sierra to build seven German hotels for IHG
- Grosvenor eyes more Euro retail after portfolio sale to Syntrus
- Three European towers in final for world’s best highrise
- Hispania's second Spanish hotel follows good Malaga buy
- German Patrizia opens in Finland; ¤500m raised in Nordics
- Russia's Klyachin buys Prague hotel, eyes more abroad
- Singapore's Temasek pays £175m for Ldn office stake
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.