Qatari sovereign said paying ¤200m for W Barcelona hotel
20 June 2013, 10:59 PM
Qatari Diar, an investment arm of the main sovereign fund of the Gulf state, Qatar Investment Authority, is to buy the luxury W Hotel Barcelona, Spain, for a price said by local media to be around the 2009 development investment of ¤200m.
- Canary Wharf, Qatari Diar win approval for £1bn Shell redevelopment
- Qatar signals November start on London's Chelsea Barracks
- Qatar SWF pays Korea's NPS £1.1bn for HSBC HQ in London
- Qatari Diar to invest ¤250m in Montenegro resort
- Qatar sovereign to pay ¤330m for Paris Interconti Grand
- Mandarin Oriental may buy Paris hotel, said worth ¤200m
- Qatar pays Starwood ¤800m for French luxury hotels
- Abu Dhabi spends ¤250m via LaSalle IM in Paris
- Series-Sovereign Wealth in European Property – 2. Qatar's Al Thani clan
- Qatari Al Faisal buys Berlin Hyatt hotel from SEB
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.