Qatari sovereign said paying ¤200m for W Barcelona hotel
20 June 2013, 10:59 PM
Qatari Diar, an investment arm of the main sovereign fund of the Gulf state, Qatar Investment Authority, is to buy the luxury W Hotel Barcelona, Spain, for a price said by local media to be around the 2009 development investment of ¤200m.
- AXA RE 2013 transactions up 26%, continues to grow debt platform
- Peakside completes ¤220m transactions in 2013, opens 2nd fund
- Hotel sentiment at peak, serviced apartments seen coming asset
- Dutch Rabo said eyeing ¤1bn Frankfurt PalaisQuartier sale
- Hines Italia's Catella, citing rising Italy interest, raises company stake
- Sovereigns, US investors move up European debt curve – Tyndaris
- Google pays $50m for stake in Auction.com after its European exit
- Hamburg‘s Warburg-Henderson to expand AUM this year
- Widening hotel interest boosts bank financing - Barclays
- Berlin's Meininger budget hotels to expand in Europe
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.