Brunei family office pays Standard Life £100m for London mall
12 September 2013, 09:35 PM
In a further sign of wealthy Asian and Mid-East investors targeting prime retail in Europe’s major cities, a family office based in the tiny state of Brunei on Malaysia's Borneo coast is paying over Stg100m to buy London's Whiteleys Shopping Centre from a fund run by Standard Life Investments.
- Finnish SRV signs on ¤113m finance for St. Petersburg mall
- Polish office deals outside Warsaw may hit record ¤400m – JLL
- Housing offers French REITs good returns at low risk - Tannenbaum
- Chinese Reignwood's £130m Wentworth Golf buy is third in UK
- Redevco opens ¤90m ALEA 101 on Berlin's 1911 C&A site
- Israel’s Brack Capital expands German housing to 9,000
- London, Paris, Istanbul top Euro growth scores – LaSalle's E-REGI
- Finland's CapMan adds two Copenhagen properties, seeks more
- Italy at turning point as core, opportunistic deals revive – PIE Breakfast
- US Westcore enters Germany with Berlin office buy around ¤300m
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.