Brunei family office pays Standard Life £100m for London mall
12 September 2013, 09:35 PM
In a further sign of wealthy Asian and Mid-East investors targeting prime retail in Europe’s major cities, a family office based in the tiny state of Brunei on Malaysia's Borneo coast is paying over Stg100m to buy London's Whiteleys Shopping Centre from a fund run by Standard Life Investments.
- Airport City Manchester plans to court Chinese backers
- German Estavis buys residential portfolio for ¤160m
- Allianz buys Paris office from Union Investment for ¤220m
- Peakside completes ¤220m transactions in 2013, opens 2nd fund
- Sweden’s Klövern spends ¤429m with Carlyle in Stockholm
- AXA RE 2013 transactions up 26%, continues to grow debt platform
- Dutch Rabo said eyeing ¤1bn Frankfurt PalaisQuartier sale
- UK & European targets mainland Euro cities for value-add deals
- German Palmira teams with Spain's Kefren in Spanish logistics
- Sweden’s Hemsö buys Finnish healthcare for ¤100m
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.