Brunei family office pays Standard Life £100m for London mall
12 September 2013, 09:35 PM
In a further sign of wealthy Asian and Mid-East investors targeting prime retail in Europe’s major cities, a family office based in the tiny state of Brunei on Malaysia's Borneo coast is paying over Stg100m to buy London's Whiteleys Shopping Centre from a fund run by Standard Life Investments.
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- Spanish home sales surge 40% in February, but slower than January
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- Ireland's NAMA puts prime Redwood Portfolio on block for ¤160m
- Aberdeen’s liquidating Degi Intl. German fund pays out ¤160m
- French 2014 CRE investment could reach ¤19bn - Savills
- French Viveris completes ¤160m healthcare portfolio, eyes Germany
- PIE Retail Breakfast has refurb, CEE-Turkey new-build as key themes
- Dutch Bouwfonds IM plans French European housing fund
- Bank of China, global banks lend ¤460m for Segro expansion
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.