Turkish Permak group buys Venice Lagoon island, hotel
01 October 2013, 09:45 PM
Turkish construction conglomerate Permak has bought the island of San Clemente in the lagoon of the Italian city of Venice, also acquiring the historic luxury hotel located on it in insolvency administration. The investment sum was not disclosed.
- Molino Stucky landmark in Venice for auction at ¤300m
- Qatar in ¤170m talks on Florence's Gherardesca Palace hotel
- Italy to auction state assets, including Venice island, castle
- Qatar's ¤1bn Sardinia hotel project to include Harrods unit
- Historic Moscow Metropol bought by Azimut founder for $276m
- Qatar to invest ¤1bn in Sardinian tourism
- Turkish court rules three Istanbul towers must be demolished
- German Union buys historic Century building in Stuttgart
- Italy’s Beni Stabili eyes Turin retail landmark
- Melia's ¤130m Majorca resort aims at luxury
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.