Turkish Permak group buys Venice Lagoon island, hotel
01 October 2013, 09:45 PM
Turkish construction conglomerate Permak has bought the island of San Clemente in the lagoon of the Italian city of Venice, also acquiring the historic luxury hotel located on it in insolvency administration. The investment sum was not disclosed.
- Molino Stucky landmark in Venice for auction at ¤300m
- Qatar in ¤170m talks on Florence's Gherardesca Palace hotel
- Qatar's ¤1bn Sardinia hotel project to include Harrods unit
- Italy to auction state assets, including Venice island, castle
- Historic Moscow Metropol bought by Azimut founder for $276m
- Qatar to invest ¤1bn in Sardinian tourism
- Hines Italia takes over failing ¤346m Real Venice I fund
- Turkish court rules three Istanbul towers must be demolished
- German Union buys historic Century building in Stuttgart
- Italy’s Beni Stabili eyes Turin retail landmark
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.