Turkish Permak group buys Venice Lagoon island, hotel
01 October 2013, 09:45 PM
Turkish construction conglomerate Permak has bought the island of San Clemente in the lagoon of the Italian city of Venice, also acquiring the historic luxury hotel located on it in insolvency administration. The investment sum was not disclosed.
- German Annington raises ¤304m for its new 41,000 unit purchases
- German inflation-adjusted home prices still below 2000 – LBS
- Google pays $50m for stake in Auction.com after its European exit
- Widening hotel interest boosts bank financing - Barclays
- Colony backs Irish tycoon buyback of loans against Claridges
- Hospitality Asset Managers Association launches European arm
- Berlin's Meininger budget hotels to expand in Europe
- Germany's Deka in first Helsinki buy in ¤176m sale-leaseback
- Portugal's Sonae back in 2013 profit as consumers rebound
- European property improvement spreading south - La Francaise
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.