Turkish Permak group buys Venice Lagoon island, hotel
01 October 2013, 09:45 PM
Turkish construction conglomerate Permak has bought the island of San Clemente in the lagoon of the Italian city of Venice, also acquiring the historic luxury hotel located on it in insolvency administration. The investment sum was not disclosed.
- Chinese Reignwood's £130m Wentworth Golf buy is third in UK
- Returning Italian confidence at Scenari Sta. Margherita Forum - blog
- Generali RE, Saint-Gobain to build new Paris La Défense tower
- US Westcore enters Germany with Berlin office buy around ¤300m
- Finland's CapMan adds two Copenhagen properties, seeks more
- Polish office deals outside Warsaw may hit record ¤400m – JLL
- French office value decline spreads to central Paris - IPD
- German NPL sales to rise, also discounts, LTVs – Corestate, EBS
- London, Paris, Istanbul top Euro growth scores – LaSalle's E-REGI
- Italy at turning point as core, opportunistic deals revive – PIE Breakfast
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.