Turkish Permak group buys Venice Lagoon island, hotel
01 October 2013, 09:45 PM
Turkish construction conglomerate Permak has bought the island of San Clemente in the lagoon of the Italian city of Venice, also acquiring the historic luxury hotel located on it in insolvency administration. The investment sum was not disclosed.
- Chinese New Century hotels in ¤25m German refurbishment
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- Qatar invests in Spain's Colonial, buys 9% of French SFL via Dubai firm
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- French Viveris completes ¤160m healthcare portfolio, eyes Germany
- Hatfield Philips wins eight European loan servicing mandates in 1Q
- German Deka finances Paris La Defense tower after all-equity buy
- Bank of China, global banks lend ¤460m for Segro expansion
- China's Fosun in group buying Athens Hellinikon for ¤915m
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.