Turkish Permak group buys Venice Lagoon island, hotel
01 October 2013, 09:45 PM
Turkish construction conglomerate Permak has bought the island of San Clemente in the lagoon of the Italian city of Venice, also acquiring the historic luxury hotel located on it in insolvency administration. The investment sum was not disclosed.
- Accor aims to boost real estate returns with new strategy
- French SFL sees Crédit Agricole raise stake again, confirms Qatar
- Allianz confirms Düsseldorf’s Kö-Galerie buy for ¤300m
- Better financial sector confidence seen boosting Swiss office rents
- Accelerating German GDP means office space shortage - Tristan
- Italy to auction state assets, including Venice island, castle
- French Carrefour, partners sets up ¤2.7bn Carmila mall firm
- Blackstone buys in Hamburg from liquidating TMW fund
- German Real I.S. raises ¤600m equity for ¤1bn fund
- Chinese New Century hotels in ¤25m German refurbishment
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.