Czech logistics build to revive after 2012 slide - C&W
25 January 2013, 03:29 AM
Construction of industrial-logistics space in the Czech Republic plunged in 2012 but will revive this year thanks to stable demand and low vacancy, predicts realtor Cushman and Wakefield. New build in 2012 was just one-third of 2011 at 106,000 sq.m., though lettings rose.
- French private investors buy German asset manager KGAL
- French office conversions seen as no solution to housing shortage
- Austrian S IMMO exceeds 2013 sales target at ¤130m
- European property investment from Middle, Far East climbs - Savills
- Helsinki's Technopolis pays ¤220m for Norway office campus
- German Annington said close to buying Vitus housing for ¤1.3bn
- UK's Lloyds agrees £147m loan sale with Cerberus
- Swiss 2nd homes become scarce after new law - Engel & Völkers
- European logistics investments reach 5-year high – CBRE
- New Kungsleden CEO: GE portfolio buy ticks all boxes -
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.