Czech logistics build to revive after 2012 slide - C&W
25 January 2013, 03:29 AM
Construction of industrial-logistics space in the Czech Republic plunged in 2012 but will revive this year thanks to stable demand and low vacancy, predicts realtor Cushman and Wakefield. New build in 2012 was just one-third of 2011 at 106,000 sq.m., though lettings rose.
- Spanish home sales surge 40% in February, but slower than January
- Aberdeen’s liquidating Degi Intl. German fund pays out ¤160m
- French Viveris completes ¤160m healthcare portfolio, eyes Germany
- Bank of China, global banks lend ¤460m for Segro expansion
- German Deka finances Paris La Defense tower after all-equity buy
- PIE Retail Breakfast has refurb, CEE-Turkey new-build as key themes
- Logistics demand growth broadens as industries expand – Prologis
- Dubai investment firm buys 8.64% of French REIT SFL
- Blackstone, partner buy Spanish CatalunyaCaixa's ¤8.7bn RE platform
- German Prime Office in ¤124m pro-forma loss, to change name
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.