Czech logistics build to revive after 2012 slide - C&W
25 January 2013, 03:29 AM
Construction of industrial-logistics space in the Czech Republic plunged in 2012 but will revive this year thanks to stable demand and low vacancy, predicts realtor Cushman and Wakefield. New build in 2012 was just one-third of 2011 at 106,000 sq.m., though lettings rose.
- Grosvenor eyes more Euro retail after portfolio sale to Syntrus
- German Sierra to build seven German hotels for IHG
- German Patrizia opens in Finland; ¤500m raised in Nordics
- Housing rents in Germany's Hesse continue rise– JLL, GWH
- C. Europe industrial growth to maintain hot pace – C&W
- Asset fundamentals key in slow Italy recovery – BNPP REIM's Ilardo
- German apartment price-rental gap widening – JLL
- Russia's Klyachin buys Prague hotel, eyes more abroad
- Panattoni boosts central Europe development plan to ¤350m
- French developers seen main winners in govt housing plan
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.