Czech logistics build to revive after 2012 slide - C&W
25 January 2013, 03:29 AM
Construction of industrial-logistics space in the Czech Republic plunged in 2012 but will revive this year thanks to stable demand and low vacancy, predicts realtor Cushman and Wakefield. New build in 2012 was just one-third of 2011 at 106,000 sq.m., though lettings rose.
- European 2012 RE investment seen 9% down at ¤116bn
- Czech logistics take-up hits record, demand holds strong – C&W
- Prague-based PointPark's industrial lettings jump 28%
- Bucharest office supply slow, industrial demand rises - DTZ Echinox
- Moscow 2012 office take-up to top 2m sq.m. - C&W
- C. Europe industrial growth to maintain hot pace – C&W
- Online shopping to shrink size of new Czech retail parks – C&W
- Central Europe industrial lettings hit record 4m sq.m. – C&W
- Russian shopping centre openings stay high but below 2012
- Polish distribution hub strength boosts logistics – CBRE
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.