Czech logistics build to revive after 2012 slide - C&W
25 January 2013, 03:29 AM
Construction of industrial-logistics space in the Czech Republic plunged in 2012 but will revive this year thanks to stable demand and low vacancy, predicts realtor Cushman and Wakefield. New build in 2012 was just one-third of 2011 at 106,000 sq.m., though lettings rose.
- London Gherkin goes into receivership after IVG insolvency, debt breach
- German LBBW says provided ¤1bn finance for Patrizia’s Leo buys
- East, west Europe both with logistics opportunities – Logicor’s Barzegar
- Czech housing IPO Domus seen with more potential than German peers
- Online shopping to shrink size of new Czech retail parks – C&W
- Allianz confirms Düsseldorf’s Kö-Galerie buy for ¤300m
- Better financial sector confidence seen boosting Swiss office rents
- Accor aims to boost real estate returns with new strategy
- More logistics investment, rising rents in 2014 - CBRE
- German Real I.S. raises ¤600m equity for ¤1bn fund
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.