Czech logistics build to revive after 2012 slide - C&W
25 January 2013, 03:29 AM
Construction of industrial-logistics space in the Czech Republic plunged in 2012 but will revive this year thanks to stable demand and low vacancy, predicts realtor Cushman and Wakefield. New build in 2012 was just one-third of 2011 at 106,000 sq.m., though lettings rose.
- Czech logistics groups VGP net slides 13%, rental higher
- Prague-based PointPark's industrial lettings jump 28%
- Japan's Yusen taps Point Park for new Prague logistics
- Central Europe logistics set for more growth - C&W
- Logistics take-up slide points to 15% 2012 drop – JLL
- Slovakia-focused HB Reavis fund hits10.12% target in 2012
- Czech Kellner’s PPF to double Russian investments to ¤1.2bn
- Austrian Erste Immorent in new Czech logistics, expands Slovakia
- Swiss Züblin slumps to loss after 'non-strategic' write-offs
- US Prudential's Pricoa in first European CRE loan, in Netherlands
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.