Czech logistics build to revive after 2012 slide - C&W
25 January 2013, 03:29 AM
Construction of industrial-logistics space in the Czech Republic plunged in 2012 but will revive this year thanks to stable demand and low vacancy, predicts realtor Cushman and Wakefield. New build in 2012 was just one-third of 2011 at 106,000 sq.m., though lettings rose.
- German pbb raises new business by 46% to ¤8.2bn
- Airport City Manchester plans to court Chinese backers
- German Estavis buys residential portfolio for ¤160m
- Hamburg’s Warburg-Henderson launches ¤250m CE retail fund
- Peakside completes ¤220m transactions in 2013, opens 2nd fund
- AXA RE 2013 transactions up 26%, continues to grow debt platform
- Gecina offers Rivero-Soler board seats to Blackstone, CDPQ
- German Palmira teams with Spain's Kefren in Spanish logistics
- Sweden’s Hemsö buys Finnish healthcare for ¤100m
- German inflation-adjusted home prices still below 2000 – LBS
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.